Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    So...

It just hit ONE BILLION views on YouTube.

Great achievement! Not only is the first video to hit one billion views(I think), but it's also a song that a lot of people surely weren't expecting to hit this achievement!

Congrats, Psy!

Music/video on YouTube.

There's even a gif that YouTube made and had it on for a few days.

The most insane part is that it did hit 1 billion in just 6 months!

Read this, it's hilariously freaky and ties into this

http://www.idigitaltimes.com/article...ion-theory.htm

Quote Originally Posted by Markluzz View Post
    Read this, it's hilariously freaky and ties into this

http://www.idigitaltimes.com/article...ion-theory.htm
    yeah if it wasn't completely made up

Well deserved IMO, grats to him for getting 1bil views. It's a catchy song and best of all its better than bieber lol.
    ||i5 3570k @ 4.4GHz||H100 push/pull||AsRock Z77 Extreme4||16Gb G.Skill Ripjaws 1600MHz||Gigabyte Windforce GTX 970|| Coolermaster Storm Trooper||Corsair TX850 Enthusiast Series||Samsung 840 Pro 128gb(boot drive)||1TB WD HDD, 2x 3TB WD HDD, 2TB WD HDD||

Bdk Nagrand / Astae Nagrand
    Pokemon X FC: 4656-7679-2545/Trainer Name: Keno

Quote Originally Posted by Lightswords View Post
    Heh it's funny.When the song had 1 mil views everybody was like:ZOMFG best song evah! Psy is comming to save this generation! now when the song have 800 000 000 views everybody hates it.The same goes with everything.
    Wrong, I've heard the chorus maybe 3 times for 10 seconds, still haven't seen the video, and hated it from the first moment, before hating it was cool.
    Apply blizzards model to any other subscription service,you'd be outraged:
    Netflix adds no new movies for a year, you click a new movie, there's a $5 fee.
    You're in an accident, click your onstar button, but there's an addition $20 fee for them to help.
    You turn on your tv only to find all you get are the infomercial channels. Every other show is pay per view.
    See how dumb that model is?

15+ Year Old Account
    It's a catchy song, but it gets old really quick. Especially with all the bad parodies and such. Chances are if you're on Ellen the coolness factor was gone 2 months ago.

Deleted
    Loved gangam style, watched it within the first two thousand views , it gets a bit old now, but its still always jokes, when it comes up in the crappy clubs everyone is dancing ^.^

Although this version is 100x better

PANDA STYLE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7rcWk58SNes

Deleted
    I understand why the song became popular and all, just wondering why people still go batshit insane every time (a few times per night) they play it at nightclubs tho. I'm assuming these people have heard the song about 500 times by now. If any song was played with such frequency at places I go to, I'd be seriously pissed off about it by now