Pre-MoP Theorycrafting

I am interested to see what we should be stacking in the 4 weeks before mop comes out due to new class mechanics, and the weapon priority. Will gurth be worth it? Mastery and haste are both good at 90, haven't seen whether either is better yet conclusively; but what is better at 85?

Quote Originally Posted by silverhatred View Post
    I am interested to see what we should be stacking in the 4 weeks before mop comes out due to new class mechanics, and the weapon priority. Will gurth be worth it? Mastery and haste are both good at 90, haven't seen whether either is better yet conclusively; but what is better at 85?
    Right now Mastery is simply superior to Haste since Haste only lowers the CD of Crusader Strike. I am not even sure it lowers the CD on Judgement and currently only Crusader generates Holy Power unless you have the t13 -2PC. Right now you ideally want Crusader Strike to have a 3 sec CD.

However, I see Haste probably taking over in 5.0.1 only cause it lowers our CD on all our abilities which in return all generate Holy Power. But I am only guessing. But at the same time currently Ret Paladin's mastery is pretty OP. Hand of Light is around 2/3 in my total DPS done over an entire fight. So it really depends.

Deleted
    I'll peob change my stat stack from mastery > crit into mastery > haste. I can't imagine haste going past mastery since it's gonna be even stronger than it is now. (HoW benefitting from it aswell).

Well it looks like I was wrong about the stats. Str looks pretty low tbh we will scale horribly.

http://img213.imageshack.us/img213/6393/retsim.png

I wonder if these remain the same at 85.
    Last edited by silverhatred; 2012-08-16 at 09:01 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by silverhatred View Post
    Well it looks like I was wrong about the stats. Str looks pretty low tbh we will scale horribly.

http://img213.imageshack.us/img213/6393/retsim.png

I wonder if these remain the same at 85.
    I tried looking up the Ret profile on the simcraft site and those scaling factors don't show up. Are you running simcraft yourself to get those stat weights?

Deleted
    Those stat weights look so bad, there is no way in hell that crit is above mastery.