Macro to use a trinket only if it's equipped

I did look around but I'm still not sure how to do this or if it's even possible.

Using the /use command in a macro for a trinket will equip the trinket (OOC) if it's not equipped. I was wondering if there is a way to make a macro that will use the trinket only if the trinket is equipped and not equip it if it's not equipped.

So, to be clear, I'm not trying to make a macro that uses a trinket if it's equipped and does something else if it's not, but a macro that will not allow a trinket that is not equipped to be equipped, but still use it if it is.

If that's not possible, I wouldn't mind alternatives, but I don't need a modifier macro if that's the only way.

Code:
    /use [combat] Bottled Wishes

Druid / Demon Hunter SimulationCraft Maintainer

/use 13 or /use 14 will use whatever trinket is equipped in that slot

Awesome, thank you for the speedy replies. I guess I was looking too deep into it and expected it to be more complicated. :/

Here's a full lazyman's trinket macro that I use on my Death Knight. It rotates between three tanking trinkets on my top trinket slot, and uses that top trinket slot on normal click.

#showtooltip
    /use [nomod] 13
    /equip [modifier:alt] Indomitable Pride; [modifier:ctrl] Resolve of Undying; [modifier:shift] Mirror of Broken Images

Alternately, you could use what I use for the bottom trinket. It uses any trinket that is equipped in the bottom slot. Can replace the 14 with 13 for top slot.

#showtooltip
    /use 14

Quote Originally Posted by Omertocracy View Post
    Here's a full lazyman's trinket macro that I use on my Death Knight. It rotates between three tanking trinkets on my top trinket slot, and uses that top trinket slot on normal click.

#showtooltip
    /use [nomod] 13
    /equip [modifier:alt] Indomitable Pride; [modifier:ctrl] Resolve of Undying; [modifier:shift] Mirror of Broken Images

Alternately, you could use what I use for the bottom trinket. It uses any trinket that is equipped in the bottom slot. Can replace the 14 with 13 for top slot.

#showtooltip
    /use 14
    thanks for that! I was looking how to use trinket in slot 13 depending on what I have equipped and use 14 otherwise with mod. thanks to you this is my macro:

#showtooltip
    /use [nomod] 13; 14