Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Toby451 View Post
    Exact same thing people say about every expansion. Things always seem to turn out fine though.
    And exact same thing happens with every expansion. Things turn out fine 3 months after the release

Quote Originally Posted by Grimord View Post
    Seriously, if games were religions you motherfuckers would all be segregating each other on the streets and making sure your kids only frequented faith-based schools of your particular sect.

WoW has problems and so does GW2 and the date is more than a coincidence, so what? Just play whatever the fuck you feel like playing, it's not like either game is going away any time soon. Plus, why do you care what other people will be doing or what they'll be playing?

I'll be playing GW2 on the 25th and then checking the changes in WoW on the 28th and I'll still do my weekly 8/8hc clear as well AND STILL playing GW2.. And no, nobody divided by zero.
    Couldn't agree more. I'll be playing GW2 all day long (made preparations, hah) EXCEPT for AT dailies and reset solo on WoW each day for mounts, then on the 28th I'll be in WoW and GW2 combined depending on what feels more fun at that time. When MoP hits I will have had a month of GW2, and I'll go to MoP ready to explore and have FUN!

...should I repent? D:

Also I find it pathetic how people seem to get a virtual boner from seeing that Blizzard does something on the same day as another gaming company..."Omgosh it means they're afraid of this new game that hasn't even been proven a success yet"...kinda like Starship troopers, "IT'S AFRAID!!"...-_-. People.

Quote Originally Posted by kazso View Post
    Finished product? I bet you ain't on the beta.
    Are you? MoP is running smoother than live did when DS patch hit. But qq some more

Releasing this the same day at G2w is a clear sign Blizzard is concerned with GW2 taking a bite out of them.

Ha ha, called it! Blizz just proved they are intimidated by GW2 and have done the cowardly thing of releasing the patch on it's release day to try and steal it's thunder, without having to worry about the their thunder being stolen for the release of MoP.

Quote Originally Posted by Mothhive View Post
    Ha ha, called it! Blizz just proved they are intimidated by GW2 and have done the cowardly thing of releasing the patch on it's release day to try and steal it's thunder, without having to worry about the their thunder being stolen for the release of MoP.
    Will be interesting to see GW2's counter on MoP day, hehe.
    (remember Arenanet are the guys that can put together a Hunger Royale world event scenario in 12 hours)
    Did you think we had forgotten? Did you think we had forgiven?

Personally, I'll be playing GW2 early release, then check out 5.0 on its release if the servers stay up. No conflict here...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mikencarly View Post
    I loled at people calling it a SMALL PATCH! theres nothing small about 6 gb for a so called SMALL PATCH thats just ignorance.
    It's big alright when considering its size. But in terms of content, yes, it is small.

Deleted
    To all WoW fans,
    You guys should pray for GW2 to be good.
    Without competition Blizzard will continue releasing content patches every 10 months or so...

Quote Originally Posted by Eggowaffles View Post
    >When the time comes

>Acting like "the time" is now

You are talking now like this isn't a WoW website, please stay with us in the present, sport.
    At the present, its just focused on the most popular mmo. Still not convinced, try harder.

Look at it another way, for those who will play in both games, it's just a great chance to "start"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Adramalech View Post
    It's big alright when considering its size. But in terms of content, yes, it is small.
    Ah yeah, the adding of a gamechanging new feature, account-wide achievements. Adding a full-scale world-event. Adding aoe-looting (which is quite a big change in the code). Adding battletag support. Adding a completely new talent system. Adding a new specialization to druids. Changing how the spell-learning system works. Rehauling resilience/pvp power. Removing spellpen. Changing the way enchanting works. Adding a rehauled glyph system. Adding several new UI components. Adding itemfiltering to vendors. Full filling of the dungeon journal. Adding a completely new help system for new players. Rehauling the relic system. Etc. Etc.

All in one patch, but ofcourse it is a small, minor patch -.- Some people...

Patch 5.0.4 will be released on Beta or Live?

Quote Originally Posted by alp er tunga View Post
    Patch 5.0.4 will be released on Beta or Live?
    It will be live ofc.
    Last edited by KevinBinon; 2012-08-20 at 09:08 PM.

Deleted
    Each with his o2n but isn't Blizz launching the prepatch 4 days after GW2? Does that show fear,in my opinion it doesn't you must have a bit of time to test everything that is added in the 5.04 prepatch before MoP hits, and this gives you 3 weeks and some spare change so I don't think this pre patch launch is solely to counter GW 2 but to also give us some time to adjust a bit to everything,at least that's my take on things.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mothhive View Post
    Cute, but.. No.

OT:

Yay! Now I can try out all new talents on live! It's gonna be so much fun

Deleted
    Havnt been on the beta, so really looking forward to the new talent system coming out