Thread: Beta & LoD

10+ Year Old Account

Beta & LoD

Was wondering if anyone who has played on MoP Beta as a holy paladin have noticed any changes in the way BE females cast Light of Dawn. Right now its super annoying to have to stand just right to get it to properly heal everyone.

Light of Dawn isn't a frontal cone anymore to my knowledge, it's a radius effect.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinara View Post
    Was wondering if anyone who has played on MoP Beta as a holy paladin have noticed any changes in the way BE females cast Light of Dawn. Right now its super annoying to have to stand just right to get it to properly heal everyone.
    As UnderworldSoup said it is no longer a frontal cone, basically although the animation needs changing badly now, it radiates 30 yards around you healing the 6 most injured players.

Lod is basically circle of healing, but just targeted on you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinara View Post
    Yes, since LOD heals target in a 30 yard circle now, the pally just shoots a narrow cone into the sky rather than a large cone in front.
    MMO player
    WoW: 2006-2020 || EvE: 2013-2020 || FFXIV: 2020- || Lost Ark: 2022-

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd rather prefer it if the cone shot down from the sky, because the cone shooting up from your feet kinda looks silly imo and it would make more sense, having the wide end towards the ground where the circle of people are. But that's all graphics. =P

10+ Year Old Account
    The change is sweet but the animation is pretty weird for how it heals now. Me no likey.