Page 7 of 70 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Mihir View Post
    Touch of Death on cooldown. RSK when you can, jab to get chi, tiger palm/blackout kick on mastery procs, blackout kick to dump chi.
    The only thing really to add is using expel harm to heal yourself, it does a lot of healing.

Is the undead racial really that bad?
    Also, for the Orc expertise if I have a fist and axe will I get 2%? I'm assuming it is only 1% if I have 2 of the same?

Thanks in advance!! Sorry if the answer is in the thread somewhere, I'm on a mobile device ATM.

Undead racial is a 20% chance to proc for 12k-14k damage. There doesn't seem to be any ICD according to wowhead. Orc expertise racial only benefits from the main hand weapon. I do believe there was a blue post about this in the past 2 weeks or so.

So what glyphs should i aim for atm have Afterlife/touch of karma atm

10+ Year Old Account
    Completely off topic, and I hate to say it here, but I'll stick to pronounceing Xuen as Z-wen.
    By Blizzard Entertainment:
    Part of the reason is that Battlegrounds are like ducks.
    My Nintendo FC is 2208-5726-4303.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by promdate View Post
    Undead racial is a 20% chance to proc for 12k-14k damage. There doesn't seem to be any ICD according to wowhead. Orc expertise racial only benefits from the main hand weapon. I do believe there was a blue post about this in the past 2 weeks or so.
    It's got a 10s icd, and the only thing it scales with is the Unholy DK mastery, it generally seems to do 1.5-2% damage for most of the classes I've seen profiles on

My Deviantart sig by Axa

Very solid guide mihir. Always used your feral stuff as a bible, time to do the same for my little baby level 1 wind walker when I get to it.
    Regen#1804 need NA overwatch friends.

10+ Year Old Account
    Should i reforge out of mastery, is there a certain amount of mastery i should be or should i just go hard on the haste?

Deleted
    So about 2handers vs 2x 1 handers, whats really better for windwalkers?

Sims were showing DW to be slightly ahead (I think it was 0.5-1% difference).

Quote Originally Posted by Rocheku View Post
    So about 2handers vs 2x 1 handers, whats really better for windwalkers?
    Consensus is I believe just whatever provides you better stats and more weapon dps. Aka whatever the best available to you at the time is. Assuming everything absolutely identical stats and dps wise ten dw by a small margin.
    Regen#1804 need NA overwatch friends.

That priority list is messed up. I mean, i bet it's a good list, but holy shit what a workout it must be to raid while playing like that. I would pass out after playing an entire evening religiously following that.

Deleted
    If you think this is complicated, you probably should not take a look at what feral druids are dealing with :P

@ Mihir - I want to first start off by saying thanks for the great guide. I've been 90 since a day after launch and have used your guide regularly.

Second, do you have plans to update your "Gear" section of the guide? I have my own list of pre-raid BiS, but it would be nice to have alternate opinions on both pre-raid and raid BiS setups.

Third, do you feel that the Windwalker spec (or generally the monk class as a whole) has ridiculously small amount of resources available on the internet? I mean heck, the EJ WW thread hasn't been updated in ages, and the vast majority of blogs all regurgitate the same BASIC information such as spell breakdowns, rotations, and subjective thoughts. I'm really disappointed in a lack of technical and advanced commentary from the community.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormwolf64 View Post
    That priority list is messed up. I mean, i bet it's a good list, but holy shit what a workout it must be to raid while playing like that. I would pass out after playing an entire evening religiously following that.
    It's not super complex.
    The main thing is just getting used to the positioning on certain fights for FoF.

DW:
    mhdps: 9.53
    ohdps: 4.89
    agi: 3.47
    hit: 2.59
    haste: 1.73
    exp 1.65
    crit: 1.52
    str: 1.27
    ap: 1.23
    mastery: 0.94
    hit>7.5%: 0.85

does that mean i can ignore expertise if i get more haste from the item even if i am not expertise capped ?

So, Touch of Karma.

Not very useful leveling, but a great tool in raids. Jasper Chains comes to mind as a great way to use it, or any heavy raid damage period. You take no damage, but do a ton to the boss. Doubles as a survival cooldown.

Don't be afraid to use it. 2 Chi for ~375k Damage? yes pls.

Herm, does anyone wanna talk about the Crit Building? I've seen it online and on "Ask Mr.Robot"... It seems that hit=exp (7,5%) > crit > agi > haste > mastery is stacking better than haste>crit... at least for what i texted on hcs and on dummies... Any explanations?

Deleted
    Did askmrrobot also explain where they got the numbers? or are you just following them blindly without knowing why...

AMR has been known to have inaccurate stat values, and WW is still very new.