Page 55 of 70 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Just got my capacitive primal diamond today are we using it as our meta-gem for the proc or is our standard agility meta-gem better since its agility whereas the legendary is crit with proc?

Yes, the capacitive primal diamond is a dps gain over the normal stan-by albeit crit rating's value will drop slightly. The dps gain will be between 3-6% depending on the fight and RNG, though it isn't as large a dps gain as the caster's meta with some gaining 15-20k dps overall.

Quote Originally Posted by xezar View Post
    So how does lfr RoRO stack up with other 522 trinkets? Specifically thinking of the S-P Assault and 522 Bad Juju?
    Ok...since no one responded, does anyone have a good trinket list at least they can link?

I've got a question regarding challenge modes (and I'll probably get hanged for doing so). Since we have dk or warrior tanks I'll be going ww for cms. Thus since ww was my a bit neglected offspec - does anything changed since 463 gear level? hit&experitse (7,5), then haste (6k), then crit? Thanks for helping out.

Quote Originally Posted by Vasilisa View Post
    I've got a question regarding challenge modes (and I'll probably get hanged for doing so). Since we have dk or warrior tanks I'll be going ww for cms. Thus since ww was my a bit neglected offspec - does anything changed since 463 gear level? hit&experitse (7,5), then haste (6k), then crit? Thanks for helping out.
    Read the update on the OP

Quote Originally Posted by Saltycracker View Post
    A friend pointed out that when GC disclosed the proc rates, he did so for 463 ilvl as well, which is challenge mode ilvl. Since there is no 463 version of the trinket, I'm assuming that the RPPM trinkets with a fixed proc (Rune, UVLS) have their RPPM proc rates scale with ilvl dynamically.
    Confirmed by a blue post

Pattison
    Ty very much that was basicly my conern aswell i guess i just have to be patient and wait untill we clear some bosses that drop som decent HC weps or for the RoR. I will try to get some logs up for you later but tbh i actually think my rotation is quite decent. But i always like feedback on what i can change to pull more.

Ty again for taking ur time to check my armory up, but one more question for u pattisan: when ur RoR proccs u will gain only alot more crit. Would it not be better to go for mastery as the highest stat for when RoR proccs? And then use the stacks u have and try to build up new ones while its active and then pop TeB again when its one second left of RoR so that u can extend the duration of it while u also get all ur other stats back? Cus from what i can see is that u will only get more crit when rune proccs and is that really that benefitial compared to all the extra dmg u can get from the procc compared to mastery?
    Last edited by Bambobo; 2013-05-17 at 02:34 PM. Reason: Added the player i responed to for all to easy understand whom my answer is directed to.

Deleted
    Mastery is always my highest stat when playing WW.

The only reason I might have crit higher on armory is due to being our guilds 3rd tank.

Ahhh ok then it makes sence

If I'm doing 117.8k on a raider dummy, does that compare well with other people's dummy DPS with RoR?

I just got RoR and haven't had a chance to raid with it, and I'm tank main and don't normally DPS that often.

Also wanted to share what my WA for tracking RoR looks like, if anyone wants the string lemme know.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bXVvax5QZkw

and if anyone's e-stalking me my gemming and reforging are royally effed because I don't have enough OS gear to get my secondaries balanced correctly. I'm currently (cringe) not wearing my heroic rentaki's so that I can wear RoR and juju to get enough mastery.

If I could just get like, two pieces of OS gear, particularly a belt, it'd make my life so much easier.

Deleted
    Heya, currently progressing with my guild in normal tot (yes, normal) and I think I do "ok" but it feels like I should be able to push more.
    this is my armory:
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...echopqt/simple
    Can you guys see any wrongs I do, too much mastery? too little crit? too much haste?

I R CONFUSED.

ty for any help

edit:

also posted on askmrrobot's forum and I got this reply, wich made me even more confused:
    http://forums.askmrrobot.com/index.p...35271#msg35271
    Last edited by mmocceb9dc1028; 2013-05-19 at 01:42 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wintendo View Post
    Heya, currently progressing with my guild in normal tot (yes, normal) and I think I do "ok" but it feels like I should be able to push more.
    this is my armory:
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...echopqt/simple
    Can you guys see any wrongs I do, too much mastery? too little crit? too much haste?

I R CONFUSED.

ty for any help
    A few suggestions:
    * yes mastery is not needed at this point until you get your Rune.
    * Haste maybe a bit low but if you feel confortable at that level go right ahead.
    * You are at that point where you should be putting your excess stats into Crit
    * if you have the gold, try putting money down to getting dual Dancing Steel. This will be almost required once you can get your hands on a Rune.
    * switch your spec around based on the fight (ie: Momentum for Ji'Kun main Platform group, Rushing Jade Wind for Ji'Kun add group, Dampen Harm for Tortos, etc).
    * The thing with his post is that at that amount of haste, the human, not a computer; IE SimC; can keep up with that amount of energy regen. Hence the reason people suggest going lower.
    Last edited by Hinalover; 2013-05-19 at 02:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Trendy-Ideology View Post
    If I'm doing 117.8k on a raider dummy, does that compare well with other people's dummy DPS with RoR?
    With no buffs, no food and an alchemist's flask, I can sustain just above 130k dps over 6-7 minutes. That's with 532 equipped. Dummy numbers are mostly irrelevant, though I would recommend practicing with the Rune on them. You'll need to get used to pooling chi and tigereye stacks, setting everything up during the 10 seconds of the proc and hitting TEB at exactly the right time. And when you've mastered that, fight mechanics and procs at the wrong time will throw a huge wrench into all of that. Enjoy our overpowered yet often infuriating trinket

Quote Originally Posted by Crevan View Post
    With no buffs, no food and an alchemist's flask, I can sustain just above 130k dps over 6-7 minutes. That's with 532 equipped. Dummy numbers are mostly irrelevant, though I would recommend practicing with the Rune on them. You'll need to get used to pooling chi and tigereye stacks, setting everything up during the 10 seconds of the proc and hitting TEB at exactly the right time. And when you've mastered that, fight mechanics and procs at the wrong time will throw a huge wrench into all of that. Enjoy our overpowered yet often infuriating trinket
    If I'm capped at 20 stacks is it better to use TEB and risk a back to back RoR proc or gamble on the extreme unliklihood of the double proc and not sit on capped stacks?

And I know dummy dps is largely irrelevant but if an experienced WW monk is pulling your numbers with slightly more gear and probably more reforging options, I feel like I'm in the right ballpark and probably am using the trinket mostly correct, if you told me you were 160k I'd worry I wasn't doing something right.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Trendy-Ideology View Post
    If I'm capped at 20 stacks is it better to use TEB and risk a back to back RoR proc or gamble on the extreme unliklihood of the double proc and not sit on capped stacks?

And I know dummy dps is largely irrelevant but if an experienced WW monk is pulling your numbers with slightly more gear and probably more reforging options, I feel like I'm in the right ballpark and probably am using the trinket mostly correct, if you told me you were 160k I'd worry I wasn't doing something right.
    Even with Rune, I typically use my stacks at 16-18 to prevent wasting any. I've never had issues with re-gaining 10 stacks if I use them right when Rune procs.

You should never sit on capped stacks. The latest possible time when you can hit TEB is if you were at 18, gained one normally and one through 4-set proc. Chain-proccing is not as bad as some people think. You just use Tigereye with whatever stacks you have at the end of the proc.

Same logic applies to the beginning on the fights. You should be able to get about 3 stacks before your first proc runs out.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hinalover View Post
    A few suggestions:
    * yes mastery is not needed at this point until you get your Rune.
    yet the OP's post says when getting the 4th set bonus we should infact go mastery :P

anyways, cheers for the tips bro

Hey guys, trinket question here. I just recently picked up heroic Renataki's soul charm. I am curious with valor upgrades on the way on Tuesday, is this trinket better than the shado-pan trinket with the way it works? I keep seeing trinket lists that have the shado-pan trinket above many of the 5.2 trinkets. Is it really that good?

Hi, I'm currently going with 522 mainhand + 504 (shikzeer claw) offhand. I've got the lei-shen pole (thunderforged =>528) today - should I use it ? If so, is there a shift in stat weights-especially haste? thanks

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xifangbaihu View Post
    Hey guys, trinket question here. I just recently picked up heroic Renataki's soul charm. I am curious with valor upgrades on the way on Tuesday, is this trinket better than the shado-pan trinket with the way it works? I keep seeing trinket lists that have the shado-pan trinket above many of the 5.2 trinkets. Is it really that good?
    The way i understand it, the value isnt accurate due to something to do with the proc rate. If you can use the hit, what else would you be using.it with?
    Im personally running hc rentakis with 522 roro and when the procs line up its awesome <3