Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    hehe, a new female champ named after me!

(ok not really but its dang close)
    Quote Originally Posted by ablib View Post
    I do realize that this is an internet forum full of morons, however in real life, no one questions me, people look to me for the answer, look up to me, trust me. To have dipshits on a video game forum question me, is insulting.

15+ Year Old Account
    If you value your life, be somewhere else
    I wonder if she can toss wards? Or Teemo shroomies
    Last edited by akts; 2012-08-17 at 05:03 PM.
    In Soviet Russia banks rob you! Oh, wait a second...

Deleted
    na i dont want another mid champ, cause i almost never can play mid, everybody and their mother calls out mid after the first second its so annoying, if you then instant pick ap caster as well they flame or go afk. They should change the meta then or simply randomly select champs/roles for the players. Skills seem rather unfinished but nothing set in stone for now i guess.
    Last edited by mmoc901e5959a9; 2012-08-17 at 10:05 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lumpi View Post
    They should change the meta then or simply randomly select champs/roles for the players.
    Errrr, wat? Metagame is created by the players themselves, not by the developers. Current meta has distilled over a long time as the best solution to the equation that is LoL, to change the meta either the entire game would have to be redone from the basic principles or some kinda LoL-genius would have to come up with better usage of resources available to the team. Also, assigning random champions? Seriously...?

Deleted
    http://imgur.com/2EDlu- Some extra info.

She seems like a true AP hypercarry with her passive along with the rest of her kit. Her ult has a potential AP ratio of 1.8, that is pretty sick. Her Q at max level along with CDR will be at a ridiculously short cooldown, with a really good AP ratio. She has really nice CC and decent AOE damage. While no good team will let you just ult their AD carry I can imagine her ult being used together with DFG to insantly take a bruiser out of the fight.

Her damage will probablly be at Karthus levels, which is pretty sick. She has a big glaring weakness though, no mobility or survivability. She doesn´t have the passive of karthus. You´d probablly have to build teams around protecting her, she might be a bit like Cassiopiea.

The best part: Imagine bush camping with her ulti
    Last edited by mmoc704a8b6868; 2012-08-17 at 10:51 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    If you value your life, be somewhere else
    Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    Also, assigning random champions? Seriously...?
    Actually a dota-like Draft Mode would be nice, for nonranked games at least.

OT: 1.2+ ratio for an ulti is pretty sick. Veigar weeps in terror, heh.
    In Soviet Russia banks rob you! Oh, wait a second...

Her damage is way too high, but it is going to get tweaked. She is kinda similiar to Zyra, because she also drops "mines" on the playfield.

If you are interested, check out the full ability+ratios list here [1]. I really like her style and I hope she is as cynical as Diana.

[1] http://www.reignofgaming.net/news/ne...gn-information
    Last edited by Arazen; 2012-08-18 at 11:43 AM.

Think I'll pick her up. I enjoy a degree of complexity in champions.

10+ Year Old Account
    Pretty meh in my opinion. But then again, all the stuff about her being too similar to Diana's DV skin pre-rework look-wise.
    Last edited by Thallidomaniac; 2012-08-31 at 08:50 PM.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

10+ Year Old Account
    I hate her, because she changed my Dark Valkyrie skin!

I'm not keen on AP mids, so I won't be picking her up, unless the next champ after her isn't any interesting as well.
    I'm not keen on seeing this minion tossing, can see this being used to troll teammates jungling.
    We stopped searching for monsters under our beds when we realized that they were inside us.

Tell me something, my friend. You ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight?

Everytime I see her... I just think...

I SUMMON DARK MAGICIAN GIRL IN ATTACK POSITION.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuddly Voodoo View Post
    Everytime I see her... I just think...

I SUMMON DARK MAGICIAN GIRL IN ATTACK POSITION.
    You activated my Trap Card!

10+ Year Old Account
    It would be interesting if she could toss Baron. If that was possible, it wouldn't be nerf Irelia but rather nerf Syndra.
    Hey everyone

Deleted
    But she can grab blue and red. Who needs smite to counter jungle? Pick Syndra and troll enemies ... and your own team if you like.
    Last edited by mmocf89c8b0f36; 2012-09-03 at 08:36 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Duronos View Post
    It would be interesting if she could toss Baron. If that was possible, it wouldn't be nerf Irelia but rather nerf Syndra.
    I think it's a case of: whatever blitzcrank can grab, syndra can pick up.

Quote Originally Posted by akts View Post
    Syndra, the Dark Sovereign

A new gravity-based mage revealed at gamescom.

Transcendent (Passive): Each of Syndra’s normal abilities gain an extra effect at max rank.
    • Dark Sphere: Spheres deal bonus 20% damage to champions.
    • Force of Will: Projectiles briefly knocks enemies into the air.
    • Scatter theWeak: Cone width increases by 50%.

Q Dark Sphere: Syndra conjures a dark sphere at a target location, dealing magic damage in an area. The sphere remains for several seconds and can be manipulated by Syndra’s other abilities. 40 mana | 5s cooldown | 70 [+0.55] magic damage.

E Force of Will: 60 mana | 12s cooldown | 80 [+0.6] magic damage.
    • First Cast: Grabs a target dark sphere, enemy minion or neutral monster.
    • Second Cast: Throw a grasped dark sphere or enemy at a target area. Enemies struck by the projectile take magic damage and are slowed.

W Scatter the Weak: Deals magic damage in a cone and knocks enemies away based on how close they are to Syndra. Dark spheres within the area-of-effect are also knocked back, dealing magic damage and stunning enemies in their path. 50 mana | 14s cooldown | 60 (+13)[.5] magic damage.

R Unleashed Power (Ultimate): Draws upon Syndra’s full cataclysmic power, harnessing all active dark spheres to deal additional magic damage to an enemy champion. 100 Mana | 100s cooldown | spheres deal 70 [+0.2] magic damage.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LRciHChNkjA#t=2m58s mother of balls! Orianna is envious for sure.
    Man they need to stop coming out with new heroes so fast. It seems like every week now there is a new one that will be op till nerfed and insta kill whole teams to ruin the games. Oh look theres 3 of us lets go jump that new hero who is soloing baron. Damn she killed us and baron at the same time gg.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by daftone View Post
    Man they need to stop coming out with new heroes so fast. It seems like every week now there is a new one that will be op till nerfed and insta kill whole teams to ruin the games. Oh look theres 3 of us lets go jump that new hero who is soloing baron. Damn she killed us and baron at the same time gg.
    The only new champion with -real- balance issues(not bugs or simple mistakes that needed fixing) released in past couple months was Zyra. A hyperbole is a good discussion tool when used properly, but when utilized like that it just makes you look stupid.
    Last edited by mmocab3a46fee3; 2012-09-03 at 05:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Duronos View Post
    Poppy's way ahead of you! XD

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by daftone View Post
    Right because Rengar is soooo OP.

Quote Originally Posted by Trollspwn View Post
    Right because Rengar is soooo OP.
    indeed he aint.

He needs to snowball from early game or he'll be useless.

Anyways, i think she looks like malzahar's bitch.
    "When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you'll be successful"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsSC2vx7zFQ