Page 1 of 6
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    If you value your life, be somewhere else

New Champion: Syndra, the Dark Sovereign

Syndra, the Dark Sovereign

A new gravity-based mage revealed at gamescom.

Transcendent (Passive): Each of Syndra’s normal abilities gain an extra effect at max rank.
    • Dark Sphere: Spheres deal bonus 20% damage to champions.
    • Force of Will: Projectiles briefly knocks enemies into the air.
    • Scatter theWeak: Cone width increases by 50%.

Q Dark Sphere: Syndra conjures a dark sphere at a target location, dealing magic damage in an area. The sphere remains for several seconds and can be manipulated by Syndra’s other abilities. 40 mana | 5s cooldown | 70 [+0.50 (0.575 @ rank 5)] magic damage.

E Force of Will: 60 mana | 12s cooldown | 80 [+0.7] magic damage.
    • First Cast: Grabs a target dark sphere, enemy minion or neutral monster.
    • Second Cast: Throw a grasped dark sphere or enemy at a target area. Enemies struck by the projectile take magic damage and are slowed.

W Scatter the Weak: Deals magic damage in a cone and knocks enemies away based on how close they are to Syndra. Dark spheres within the area-of-effect are also knocked back, dealing magic damage and stunning enemies in their path. 50 mana | 14s cooldown | 60 (+13)[.4] magic damage.

R Unleashed Power (Ultimate): Draws upon Syndra’s full cataclysmic power, harnessing all active dark spheres to deal additional magic damage to an enemy champion. 100 Mana | 100s cooldown | spheres deal 70 [+0.15] magic damage.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LRciHChNkjA#t=2m58s mother of balls! Orianna is envious for sure.
    Last edited by akts; 2012-09-05 at 10:34 AM.
    In Soviet Russia banks rob you! Oh, wait a second...

Suffer, mortals, as your pathetic minion betraaaAAAaaaaAAays you!

Could be interesting... but I say that about a good number of new champions, so that doesn't really mean much from me. ;p

Deleted
    If this kills, or at least damages, the thrown minion granting gold and exp then this must be the most amusing way to farm possible.

Deleted
    Stop being faster than me, it makes me sad.

Another AP mid, so you know it'll be an instant buy from me, and she looks more complicated than most, but the gameplay suggested otherwise, however this is very early in development so all that will most likely change. I like that we get a champion that can interact with minions now after GP lost his shot

Deleted
    Looks way too complicated for me xD Malza's wife?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Roudene View Post
    Looks way too complicated for me xD Malza's wife?
    Could be Kassadins sister I think it was her Malzahar misled into the void or somthing

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MrMayor View Post
    Could be Kassadins sister I think it was her Malzahar misled into the void or somthing
    Kassadin's Daughter. She was sent into the void when Kassadin interrupted Malzahar during a sacrifice.

New mage who looks wicked fun to play. Count me in since I've been playing a ton of AP Mid recently.
    Last edited by Axethor; 2012-08-15 at 08:39 PM.

Was thinking Kog'maw or Xerath this week, but I guess I'm going to keep saving it for when Syndra comes out. ;w;
    My General Gaming Blog *Latest Updated: 9/25/14*

Looks quite interesting, but she looks so similar to Diana's 2nd skin ://

Another AP mid, that's why I approve of her and may or may not obtain her.

She seems very interesting and being a lover of AP mid, I will likely buy her and the skin on release.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Seems like Kassadins daughter, most likely is.

Deleted

Deleted
    Uh, I don't like Orianna at all, but still think I'll buy this just because it's female with long white hair. Weird me :S.
    EDIT: OMG!
    Last edited by mmoc064457dc87; 2012-08-16 at 08:50 PM.

INSTANT BUY then...

INSTANT LOCK IN then....

INSTANT QQ from enemy team

oh.... how i love playing new ap mids
    http://oce.op.gg/summoner/userName=dw+soul+roc in oceanic now Lol

5172-1206-0622 pokemon FC Lets Battle!!

Deleted
    Lore :
    "Power belongs to those who can wield it." - Syndra

Born with immense magical potential, Syndra loves nothing more than exercising the incredible power at her command. With each passing day, her mastery of magical force grows more potent and devastating. Refusing any notion of balance or restraint, Syndra wants only to retain control of her power, even if it means annihilating the authorities that seek to stop her.

Throughout her youth in Ionia, Syndra's reckless use of magic terrified the elders of her village. They took her to a remote temple, leaving her in the care of an old mage. To Syndra's delight, the mage explained that the temple was a school -- a place where she could develop her talents under his guidance. Though she learned much during her time there, Syndra no longer felt her power growing as it had in her youth. Her frustration grew, and she finally confronted her mentor, demanding an explanation. He revealed that he had dampened Syndra's magic, hoping to help her learn control and restraint. Accusing him of betrayal, she advanced on the mage, commanding him to lift the spell that was holding her back. He backed away, telling her that if she couldn't control herself, he would be forced to nullify Syndra's magic completely. Furious, she summoned her power and dashed the old man against the walls. With her mentor dead, Syndra felt the rush of her unbounded potential for the first time in years. Though she had won her freedom, she refused to return to the society that had tried to steal her gift. Instead, Syndra decided to claim her former prison as a stronghold. Pushing the boundaries of her magic, she tore the structure from its foundations and raised it into the sky. Free to delve further into her art, Syndra now aims to grow powerful enough to destroy the weak, foolish leaders of Ionia -- and anyone else who would dare shackle her greatness.

What a bi**! I hate her!

PS. TLDR : No , she's not Kassadin's daughter. No , she's not related to Malzahar.

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently, you can also pick up and throw Red and Blue buff. Elder Lizard even slows if it hits a champion!

Quote Originally Posted by Roudene View Post
    Lore :
    "Power belongs to those who can wield it." - Syndra

Born with immense magical potential, Syndra loves nothing more than exercising the incredible power at her command. With each passing day, her mastery of magical force grows more potent and devastating. Refusing any notion of balance or restraint, Syndra wants only to retain control of her power, even if it means annihilating the authorities that seek to stop her.

Throughout her youth in Ionia, Syndra's reckless use of magic terrified the elders of her village. They took her to a remote temple, leaving her in the care of an old mage. To Syndra's delight, the mage explained that the temple was a school -- a place where she could develop her talents under his guidance. Though she learned much during her time there, Syndra no longer felt her power growing as it had in her youth. Her frustration grew, and she finally confronted her mentor, demanding an explanation. He revealed that he had dampened Syndra's magic, hoping to help her learn control and restraint. Accusing him of betrayal, she advanced on the mage, commanding him to lift the spell that was holding her back. He backed away, telling her that if she couldn't control herself, he would be forced to nullify Syndra's magic completely. Furious, she summoned her power and dashed the old man against the walls. With her mentor dead, Syndra felt the rush of her unbounded potential for the first time in years. Though she had won her freedom, she refused to return to the society that had tried to steal her gift. Instead, Syndra decided to claim her former prison as a stronghold. Pushing the boundaries of her magic, she tore the structure from its foundations and raised it into the sky. Free to delve further into her art, Syndra now aims to grow powerful enough to destroy the weak, foolish leaders of Ionia -- and anyone else who would dare shackle her greatness.
    I can see this mage relatives (or zombie version of him?) going after her to the League... or some enemies she made along the way by you know, being crazy b***.

I am going to grab Baron, and throw him at your face.

Deleted
    Looks quite boring imo. But I'll try her out first before judging too much :P