Page 1 of 2
LastLast

First PvP Video :D

Let me know what you guys think. Thanks for watching!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Z29RuWSiiA&feature=plcp

I stopped watching after the first encounter when you did not apply crippling poison to the mounted priest. Judging from the start though, might want to edit out some of the mundane things like just riding around on your mount looking for people to kill unless it is relevant to what you are trying to show skill wise.

Thanks for putting up a HD version though.

Thanks for the input yea I def shoulda shived but oh well he still died lol. I thought the editing to all the kills would be like "oh hey another crit video". Wanted to show the whole bg of going 17-0
    Last edited by gibcity; 2012-08-15 at 10:21 PM.

Deleted
    Watched a 2 min then I jumped a bit to see if something different happens in the video.

The video is not good, it's not horrendous but I wouldn't watch this.

When people watch PvP videos they look for stuff they usually don't see like extremely high display of skill or sometimes crit videos. This video was like recording a average player then watching it. There was nothing special about it.

Oh and I hate that music but that's me xD

haha thanks for the input, yea it was pretty average of a game....I'll make more of a ownage vid. Just trying to get a feel out for doing this stuff. I appreciate the feedback!

Deleted
    cut out useless clips

10+ Year Old Account
    i stopped watching after you clicked your mount button.

Quote Originally Posted by CoolHwip46 View Post
    True story

10+ Year Old Account
    I click my mount button, problem?

In the defense of the mount button i do as well, its not an important spell that needs to be binded. Anyways i personally prefer commentary pvp vids over random pvp clips with music put into it. Just my 2 cents
    Bane

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TJ View Post
    I click my mount button, problem?
    LOL exactly, you don't PvP. So you have no idea what I'm getting at and cannot relate.

Lektor gets it.

10+ Year Old Account
    LOL exactly, you don't PvP. So you have no idea what I'm getting at and cannot relate.

Lektor gets it.
    I don't PvP because I don't have my mount button binded? well, that's a new one. Nice logic, champ.

Deleted
    keyboard turning is so last year, now it's all about mount clicking or not.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deanwinchester View Post
    keyboard turning is so last year, now it's all about mount clicking or not.
    True dat, mount keybinding is essential for high end arena.

LoL who cares if his mount isnt binded. Should do rated BG clips or Arena clips. movie was boring not being mean.

Deleted
    It's not the best pvp movie i saw, but it's always cool to see another class P.O.V on an entire bg.

Keep it up !

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TJ View Post
    True dat, mount keybinding is essential for high end arena.
    Yeah I'll defer to my previous statement. I'd love to see the level of criticism from arenajunkies members if this video was posted there. That's all I'm going to say.

Deleted
    that's because most AJ members are morons. They probably bind the wow.exe to a key bind just to get in quicker. There is almost no reason why binding your mount, , would be helpful as it is not castable in combat, other than shadowmeld + flight form (nelf druid) and if it takes you more than 5 seconds (or w/e to get out of combat) to locate your mount button and click it, you have more serious problems than running out of key binds.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tinkabela View Post
    that's because most AJ members are morons.
    Morons? Last time I checked, AJ has the largest single community of multi-gladiator and high end PvPers of any forums, I'm pretty sure they're worth taking advice from. There's no getting through to PvEers on this shit site I guess, I give up!

The point is, if you're trying to PvP seriously and you're clicking ANYTHING, you're wasting time.

Actually, try this - link me a high end PvP video of someone that's clicking anything as a 2200+ player.

Morons? Last time I checked, AJ has the largest single community of multi-gladiator and high end PvPers of any forums, I'm pretty sure they're worth taking advice from. There's no getting through to PvEers on this shit site I guess, I give up!

The point is, if you're trying to PvP seriously and you're clicking ANYTHING, you're wasting time.

Actually, try this - link me a high end PvP video of someone that's clicking anything as a 2200+ player.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X9eATsSZGSE

there you go and no that is not me:P