Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by arisoh View Post
    Tushui are SCUM!

Tushui are "Tushie"

10+ Year Old Account
    Goblin... oh wait
    Wow <3 Korra<3 Giants<3

Quote Originally Posted by Arothand View Post
    Troll, because trolls are awesome. Can ya feel dat kung fu voodoo, mon?
    Heh, Kung Fudoo. Trolls > WoW.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rukari View Post
    Equality is a universal concept, you either care about it for everyone, or you don't care about it. It can't be compartmentalized, you can't champion equality for solely one group, that's inimical to the whole idea of equality.
    To make room for the cupcake!

Pandaren 10 chafr

Deleted
    I'm wondering if troll will be best for tanks aswell, becuase of the haste being a huge stat for brewmasters aswell. Or if a panda is so superior cause of the food buff.. Would love to see some math for racials as a tank

10+ Year Old Account
    Congregation of Our Knights Most Heavenly
    Quote Originally Posted by lunarath View Post
    I'm wondering if troll will be best for tanks aswell, becuase of the haste being a huge stat for brewmasters aswell. Or if a panda is so superior cause of the food buff.. Would love to see some math for racials as a tank
    Troll: 20% haste for 10 seconds every 180 seconds vs Pandaren: Double well fed buff which can translate to 500 agility (Sauteed Carrots), 750 Stamina (Wildfowl Roast) 550 agi/whatever (Pandaren Banquet) until you die/wears off.

Since you're the tank, I'm betting the healers are going to do their best to keep you alive through whatever encounter. So personally... I'm going orc.
    Last edited by arisoh; 2012-09-20 at 01:03 PM.

For Orcs, think of Blood Fury as a flat 564.25 AP (4514/(120/15). Also, I noticed a large growing trend of Fist Weapons in heroics/raid tiers. I found 32 1h weapons, 20 of which are either an Axe or Fist Weapon. Pandaren food buff can give you 1000 AP (500 Agi).

Undead if you plan on PvPing. There's a reason all the top tier PvPers are xfering to Tich/Horde and going undead for this xpac...

Deleted
    Pure PvE DPS wise Pandaren are the best race for every single Class according to Simulations atm. You got to consider the following about the Food buff though:
    If you die and get battlerezz your buffood will be gone and so your OP Racial while other races keep their bonuses after rezzing. So DPS wise Pandaren all the way unless you know you are going to die alot in early raid tiers

Deleted
    Blood Elf for PvP. Panda for winning.

Orc will be the best race by miles for ww monk. 1% Expertise, 4500ap ability and 2% inc. pet damage.... all of which benefit ww monks greatly. Troll's Berserking is just a mediocre ability for monks as it is not haste... its attack speed which basically means it will only effect tiger strikes and weapon procs 20sec every 180 sec. Seems sub optimal compared to orc for me. Also Panda's require you to be alive otherwise the passive is useless. In a perfect world, you wouldn't die but that 1 time you do... you get the stick. Out side of that, you have to figure that 4500ap proc+engi gloves+teb >>> every other racial.

Quote Originally Posted by sethg View Post
    Orc will be the best race by miles for ww monk. 1% Expertise, 4500ap ability and 2% inc. pet damage.... all of which benefit ww monks greatly. Troll's Berserking is just a mediocre ability for monks as it is not haste... its attack speed which basically means it will only effect tiger strikes and weapon procs 20sec every 180 sec. Seems sub optimal compared to orc for me. Also Panda's require you to be alive otherwise the passive is useless. In a perfect world, you wouldn't die but that 1 time you do... you get the stick. Out side of that, you have to figure that 4500ap proc+engi gloves+teb >>> every other racial.
    Troll's zerking effects their energy regen also.

10+ Year Old Account
    For Tanking, i think Undead will make good Brewmasters with a self-heal and a dispel of status-control effects (sleep/fear/charm)