Queensdale Renown Hearts

So I have always been wondering this. I finished 16 hearts in the human zone, but I could never find the 17th heart. So just wondering, anyone finish all 17 hearts and where the heck is the 17th one? lol

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by AdrianCC100 View Post
    So I have always been wondering this. I finished 16 hearts in the human zone, but I could never find the 17th heart. So just wondering, anyone finish all 17 hearts and where the heck is the 17th one? lol
    Yeah, I got 100% completion in BWE2. Can't remember where everything was though.

Deleted
    Here's the list of hearts according to the wiki

http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/List...yta#Queensdale

This only has 16 marked, but for the 17th heart look in the Northwest corner of the map. See the 4 hearts that form a square-ish shape? The 17th heart is on the right hand side of that square roughly halfway between the other 2 hearts (it is located almost directly on the river).

Edit: With that 17th heart the map is 100% completed.

Last edited by Fencers; 2012-08-16 at 02:26 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Papaj View Post
    This only has 16 marked, but for the 17th heart look in the Northwest corner of the map. See the 4 hearts that form a square-ish shape? The 17th heart is on the right hand side of that square roughly halfway between the other 2 hearts (it is located almost directly on the river).

Edit: With that 17th heart the map is 100% completed.

-snip-
    Aaah, yeah, the fisherman.

Odd, I was sure he was marked on the map.

He is, but when I snapped the screenshot I couldn't figure out where the last guy was, so I had a guildmate cross reference this with his map, which was 100% complete. I think even after only 1 Beta weekend of very hardcore playing (~52 of the available 60 hours were spent in-game) I had roughly 25% of the world map completed. Basically, 100% completion on every zone, city, and WvW map that was available with the exception of the Sylvari and Asura zones (which were between 10 and 30% completed).
    Last edited by Papaj; 2012-08-16 at 12:59 PM.

just of curiosity, what they other symbols means? Except from the heart quests and dynamic events, what are the rest you have to complete? Do you get any achievement if you reach 100% of the map?
    The trick of selling a FFA-PvP MMO is creating the illusion among gankers that they are respectable fighters while protecting them from respectable fights, as their less skilled half would be massacred and quit instead of “HTFU” as they claim.

Deleted
    To complete the map you have..
    Hearts
    Waypoints
    Vistas

If you reach 100% of the map you get rewards from EXP, money and items.

Quote Originally Posted by papajohn4 View Post
    just of curiosity, what they other symbols means? Except from the heart quests and dynamic events, what are the rest you have to complete? Do you get any achievement if you reach 100% of the map?
    You get rewards for reaching 100%, good rewards that is.

Nice thanks! especially in the start any extra reward will not be wasted :P
    The trick of selling a FFA-PvP MMO is creating the illusion among gankers that they are respectable fighters while protecting them from respectable fights, as their less skilled half would be massacred and quit instead of “HTFU” as they claim.

Quote Originally Posted by papajohn4 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Avuun View Post
    To complete the map you have..
    Hearts
    Waypoints
    Vistas

If you reach 100% of the map you get rewards from EXP, money and items.
    And just to add onto that reply 100% "map completion" DOES NOT mean you have even scratched the surface on the things to do in the map, that % is based purely on hearts/waypoints/PoI/Skill points/Vistas... it does not however include DEs, jumping puzzles, etc... you can 100% a zone without having ever done 1/2 of the DEs in said zone.