Page 3 of 72 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Well the MoP cinematic trailer was pretty crappy but it at least gives me high hopes that the way they portrayed the Orc/Human may well be how they want them to be with the model updates; that is, not looking retarded. Let's hope they do the same with the other races and all will be well; make them look good, that is.

Happy bunny now!

as usual Blizzard cinematics are damn near the best

and that was a really fun one

Deleted
    Simply amazing piece of art!

10+ Year Old Account
    Nerf Monks!!!
    Last edited by Elmi; 2012-08-16 at 12:55 PM.

The human and orc's expression when being beaten down was priceless, lol.

Deleted
    Finally !! As always really good cinematic trailer from Blizzard ! And fun ! Can't wait...

I am the only one who realy disliked it ? o.O

Great and beautiful, with some silly moments. Nice to see the naval battle backstory but I do miss something menacing in it like mogu, mantid or something... Ah well, still great and likely my 2nd favorite of the 5 cinematics.

lol price look on their face

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Valort View Post
    Nothing shows the alliance vs horde conflict more than a human giving an orc his weapon to fight someone who is trying to break up their fight.

/facepalm
    My thoughts exactly, was going so well until the Panda showed up. Sat there thinking YEY the war is back in warcraft. How wrong I was =(

Deleted
    I told you Monks will be overpowered. He just soloed 2 warriors by himself

Great cinematic!

15+ Year Old Account
    oboioboioboi

I liked it, but humour has nothing to do in a wow trailer imo. Well made nontheless.

Deleted
    Nice one...finally not the big bad guy with the leading role. Makes orcs and humans look a little stupid though that's not too hard

Found it boring once again to be honest, left a huge space where the desire to play now and throwing of money came from. Felt wholly underwhelming, and i wanted to cry when the panda stuck the mace type object back on and flicked it in place with his cane, so cheese.

Deleted
    *me gusta*

Pro.
    LOVE IT
    "If you want to control people, if you want to feed them a pack of lies and dominate them, keep them ignorant. For me, literacy means freedom." - LaVar Burton.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shazzia View Post
    Best. Cinematic. Ever. fucking awesome
    you real??? lol
    Kinda disappointing tbh.. doesnt come close to the cata cinematic! Lets just hope the xpac is better....

Woooow. You people actually liked this? I've never whined about MoP being Disney or cutiepie'ish, but I didn't like this at all. I wanted a more serious cinematic with a real war, not this "humorous" kind of fight.