Page 8 of 72 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    What bad cinematic lol. Even Cata one was better bleargh.

Deleted
    Funny but was it really worth the buzz around it ?

Deleted
    I love it, can´t wait for MoP to go live!

Deleted
    SO this is how blizzard is going to start the "bring back the war to warcraft" with an orc + an human fighting together... nice 1 retards

Deleted
    Was I the only one who saw referrence to Pirates of the Carribean?

Best one they've ever made

Deleted
    I want that dodgy human mustache

Deleted
    awsome, cant wait for MoP anymore!

Terrible, awful kindergarden crap. That's what you ppl playing...

10+ Year Old Account
    Was not what I was expecting, but still very good. Blizzard has some of the best cinematics in terms of modelling, animation, texturing, ect. in my opinion.

I don't get why everybody has such a hard on for "serious" WoW. The world we live in is way too serious as it is. God forbid a game takes a break after EIGHT YEARS to spend one expansion being a little more on the lighthearted side.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Was awesome until the panda showed up, then it got really cheesy, but that's Blizzard so yeah. Overall I liked it. Gives me the idea that this expansion is going to be about pandas trying to bring about unity and the Alliance/Horde messing it up. Even though the cinematic went downhill after the panda showed up I'm still looking forward to playing a panda.

Amazing, loved it.
    People always want more, it's fucking pathetic

That was awesome, and a welcome change to the tired main bad guy monologue. Reminds a lot of the Vanilla WoW Intro Cinematic.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Samin View Post
    What? Cata cinematic was nice, yes. But this one beats it by a mile.
    Not at all! There is NO epicness in this trailer at all

Almost cried, its so Epic.

Deleted
    That was very, very good.

Deleted
    This is and will be prob the best in MOP .

Am I the only one who is disappointed in this? I was aware that we would be watching kung fu panda 3 and I was ok with that. But this? It wasnt just spitting the horde in its face, but also the alliance. We're seeing two veterans of war being completely ridiculed by some guy in his pyjamas. If he had beaten up an orc or a human, that wouldve been one thing, but both? Begs the question why we're even needed and/or wanted there. Hell. Why even bring 3 people to a scenario when you can just bring a panda.
    I know this is just for show and hype. But I find it very stupid and I am very disappointed.

The only good thing about this is that its making the wait easier, by not getting me all hyped up.

Most important of all. Where are the freaking trolls?

Deleted
    To all these excited kids: what is fantastic in this cinematic? Animation, effects? I know better, but wait a sec...its expansion intro? Where the hell is main boss of expansion, WHERE?!?!?
    Tbc- awesome intro with very bad illidan
    wotlk- -||- lich king
    cata- big bad dragon, omg world is destroyed
    mop- ship..wait a sec, ship? it sound like first cinematic on goblin island? true!, what next? pewpew ally vs horde! wooow, like on hundreds cinematics before. Thats all? No, we got fat panda with his "family" and new island!
    PATHETIC
    1-2/10