Page 20 of 72 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Kung-Fu Panda, I knew it, bleh
    Last edited by mmoce43fd617d7; 2012-08-16 at 01:39 PM.

Deleted
    I don't like WoW, but I absolutely love that cinematic. It makes me want to buy MoP

10+ Year Old Account
    people complain about blizzard using comedy... does anyone remember the credits of WCIII?! It was VERY cheezy but that was the whole point, and as far as graphics go, back then they were bad. Besides blizz even said last year they were attempting to not make the xpac so "Dragon Ball-Z-esqe" by removing the one lone big bad ass and having multiple protagonists. All of that aside i loved the video!

10+ Year Old Account
    where the miners are from (not the actual mine!)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nii View Post
    Where's the WAR in Warcraft, not the "human and orc getting their asses kicked by one lone Pandaren"?
    If you think about it, it is pretty hard to defeat a culture that has known how to fight properly for more than 10.000 years.

10+ Year Old Account
    It was good, however the Wrath of the Lich King still is my number one!

Deleted
    Good job Blizz, I'm impressed

10+ Year Old Account
    Awesome!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ZenX View Post
    Have you actually read anything that had been written/transferred from the wording of Aristotle/Descartes/Nietzsche/Russel/Lewis?
    Yes. What are you implying?

Also, voted on your surveys...in my mind.
    Last edited by LiiLoSNK; 2012-08-16 at 01:40 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I enjoy the complaints about how an unknown creature using an unknown, disciplined fighting style could defeat an Orc Grunt and a Human naval officer in combat.

As for my opinion, I asked for Alliance versus Horde and *I guess* I got that. I really wanted something that drummed up anti-factionalism more, but I have had no illusions that they wouldn't put a Pandaren in the thing. I do admit I lol'd at their expressions.
    Last edited by Anjerith; 2012-08-16 at 01:42 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by melodramocracy View Post
    Gold and the 'need' for it in-game is easily one of the most overblown mindsets in this community.

Deleted
    No gnomes in trailer... AGAIN

But I liked it

Deleted
    AMAZING! Gosh I had tears in my eyes the scenery was so pretty (yeah yeah sobby girls). Loved the comedy in it, that handing over the stick and the whole panda attitude. WTB Blizzard animated movies!

This is so Kung-Fu Panda and so not-Warcraftish ...
    Congratulations, 2nd worst cinematic for WoW ...
    And is it me or is there something wrong with Orc proportions ? He looks longish and thin ...

15+ Year Old Account
    Haha That Second Font ... Soo Pirates of the Caribbean <3. Love It!

My jaw dropped. This took me back to the Vanilla cinematic with the horde and alliance at war. I got a bit tired of all the cinematics featuring the big bad guy (They were amazing for sure but 3 expansions in a row... got old). I found this extremely refreshing and it suits the expansion perfectly.

Deleted
    /opinions on
    I went to watch this cinematic with low expectations, as I've had mixed feelings on most of the things that have been changed/are coming for MoP (A few misconceptions have been rectified in favour of the game though!)

And I thought it was good.

Pure and simple.

It wasn't on par with "YOU ARE NOT PREPARED!", but I don't think any WoW related ever will. Illidan was a character loved by many and it was the cinematic for the first expansion to a relatively new and extremely popular game (the latter part still holds true).

It wasn't on par with the Lich King cinematic, which once again held the benefits of featuring possibly the best known villain/(al)most most developed character of the series. Furthermore World of Warcraft was still shining in the sunset of TBC when that launched.

But the way the Orc and the Human interacted just made me smile like nothing else has in a long time. Heck I am one of those people who thinks MoP is looking too silly (One of the reasons I've been tentative with my purchase), but people getting mad over that scene where the dumbfounded human hands the dumbfounded orc his makeshift spear, come on.

And finally it's Chen Stormstout! I don't know about you guys, but suddenly I was back in my Warcraft 3 Nostalgia mode. It was awesome to see him again. I don't even mind there not being a big baddy villain (yet) anymore, this expansion looks like it is going back to some of the roots of the Warcraft games, namely adventuring.

I still have my reservations about Mists of Pandaria and I did not think this cinematic was the best Blizzard has ever made, but I'll be damned if I call it bad. It was really good.

/opinions off
    Last edited by mmoc5fa303d2cd; 2012-08-16 at 01:44 PM.

The only thing missing from this cinematic was Buzz Lightyear

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by yashiro View Post
    Well made but tastless...good animations (the least they could do with all the tec avaiable in our days) but crappy music, crappy voices and crappy contend. Besides a fight that lasts for almost full trailer? wtf?This isent street fight or the presentantion of kong fu panda3.... To be honest its was disapointing in my opinion.
    Think of it as the fight representing the "other" key theme of the expansion, the war between Horde and Alliance.
    As we know there's no main villain, the war takes center stage.

For all you "kung fu panda lol" foks, you know my son watches Kung Fu Panda a lot, they are actually pretty good movies... Just saying

Very dull trailer. And it's so focused on combat. That will be a disappointing experience for new players, to see that dynamic, action packed combat scene.. then to log in and play with Wow's extremely limited and dated gameplay.