Page 21 of 72 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kazureus View Post
    And is it me or is there something wrong with Orc proportions ? He looks longish and thin ...
    The proportions do look weird on both the human and orc, but this may be because of the intention to redo the models early on in the expansions development. Movies like the ones Blizzard produces do not come out of 10 hours of work. So perhaps we are seeing an early look at what the Orc and Human revamps could look like?
    Quote Originally Posted by melodramocracy View Post
    Gold and the 'need' for it in-game is easily one of the most overblown mindsets in this community.

Deleted
    It's kind of funny that Chen broke up the fighting, and then the Human gave the weapon to the Orc and Chen smiled.

Anyone else think he maybe wanted that to happen..Unity and all that?

They've outdone themselves again.

Bravo !

Decent trailer. Stoked for MoP!

that was awesome! loved it!

Quote Originally Posted by Herecius View Post
    I think it's reasonable that one guy fresh and fully charged can take on two exhausted, shipwrecked warriors with makeshift weapons.
    He was also level 90, while the human/orc were clearly level 85s

Worst cinematic i've ever seen, as a long time wow player looking forward to xpac this actually made me not want to get it.

GJ Blizzard.

I personally liked it. It got me excited for Pandaria so I'd call it a successful cinematic trailer.

Quote Originally Posted by arkadeus View Post
    Not at all! There is NO epicness in this trailer at all
    And your opinion states facts amirite? -.- I thought it was pretty epic when he put the piece of wood back in its place with a face that said "stupid greenling destroying other peoples property like that".

And since when has "childish" been something negative? We all enjoy something that is considered childish, how about playing games overall for example? Or how about grown ass men chasing a leather ball filled with air? We all have an inner child in us that wants and will come out now and then when it is suitable and there is nothing negative in that, if it doesnt suite you and your standards then dont do it whatever it may be.

The trailer was okey and I look forward to the expansion even though imo BC trailer was the coolest of the ones they've made.

This is a pretty good trailer. Not WoTLK good (theming, not because of big baddie), but it's definitely on the right track for what it's trying to portray in this expansion (and no, we don't need to know about the Sha yet; that part is when we play the game to find out). I can understand the trailer has it's faults, but the complaints for it are mostly laughable.

Quote Originally Posted by BLSTMASTER View Post
    He was also level 90, while the human/orc were clearly level 85s
    And Chen Stormstout, to boot. I'd be pretty confused and disappointed if Chen lost to two exhausted warriors.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyxxi View Post
    I liked it overall, amazing CG as usual. I think the only reason I like the previous cinematics more than this one was because I was hoping for something which I didn't get. Which is no fault of blizzards ofc :P

I would have liked to see the Sha or the Mantid/Mogu at some point in it or perhaps sinister eyes in darkness at the end to hint at corrupted Garrosh.
    I wanted fun and adventure, not grim dark teenage stuff showing teeth. Here is fun, adventure, fantasy land and Chen: an amusing and epic guy.

Seems that as Cataclysm turned out to be a disaster, Kung-Fu panda gonna be a joke ...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by naiyr View Post
    Worst cinematic i've ever seen, as a long time wow player looking forward to xpac this actually made me not want to get it.

GJ Blizzard.

As a long standing member of the player base as you say. What exactly deterred you so much from playing the game? What did you see?

Best WoW moment ever:

Deleted
    I recently watched Kung-Fu Panda, and I must say, if Mists of Pandaria is anything like Kung-Fu Panda (which everyone seems to compare it to), the game is going to be really good. And the cinematic is amazing, as they always are from Blizzard. Even better than the Wrath of the Lich King one, if you ask me.

Hey, kung fu panda! I like it!

I loved it!

p.s GIVE UPDATED CHARACTER MODELS

10+ Year Old Account
    Loved it. Simple as that. Was awesome.

Cinematic is good if you like cartoons like kung fu panda. Blizzard is trying hard to win over that asian market $$$. North America is clearly not it's target audience which is pretty insulting.