Page 49 of 72 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by kizee94 View Post
    I mean, those are bad-ass despite their lack of arms, but it's not like they were one of the centerpieces driving an entire expansion.
    <bridge of nose pinch>
    I swear, this place is as bad as Tumblr sometimes.

Spoiler: It was a joke.

Also, XT wasn't a centerpieces driving the entire expansion either, he was just a raid boss.
    Last edited by Guavasaur; 2012-08-16 at 05:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by anothdae View Post
    I would like to point out that none of the other cinematics have had humor in them, this had it two different times. And what was the message? If i knew nothing about MOP, i would have assumed that the pandas were the enemy of the expansion, that the horde and alliance had to cooperate to beat them.

3/10
    They need to add an IQ test to this forum, anything below shoe size IQ needs to have its account banned.

/race change! Makes me want to be a Pandaren now!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Palemoon View Post
    I really wonder what would happen if Tauren had been the new race.
    "Lol cow people, how can anyone take this game serious anymore I quit!"
    Wait until you see this race called Gnomes! They're 2 feet tall, love technology and super cute and funny!!!
    DISCLAIMER: Reader discretion advised. The above post is entirely fictional and purely for entertainment purposes only. Any similarities to real life events, animals, humans, persons, politicians, or any other form of entity, living, dead or in any other state of existence, is purely coincidental. The author cannot and will not be held accountable for such similarities or any other parallels that are imagined and/or drawn by you, the reader, between the above fictional work and real life events.

Quote Originally Posted by ibbi View Post
    wait until you see this race called gnomes! They're 2 feet tall, love technology and super cute and funny!!!
    "pink hair and pigtails? This game is clearly aimed for little girls i quit."

Excellent cinematic! One of the best I've seen from WoW if not the best.

bahahah, oh ya I really feel the epicness...so much fail

10+ Year Old Account
    There is just not enough death, destruction, and darkness for my angst-ridden adolescent emo/goth sensibilities...

Really, though, loved it! Great job, Blizz.

I am not sure why you bother Cammancy. It is obvious by now that they are either trying to troll or just being blatantly thick. Understanding subtlety is not something people seem to get. Like I said earlier, "OMG this game reminds me of stuff I watched when I was a kid. It now sucks!111!!!" mentality is rather sad when it comes from an adult or someone that thinks they are an adult.

I would agree completely Reinaerd if it wasn't for the fact that even people who may score high on the IQ test would be subject to full out derp when they don't get what they want.
    Last edited by ngc2440; 2012-08-16 at 05:30 PM. Reason: Spelling is hurd

Deleted
    Amazing cinematic!

- Shows the Alliance Vs Horde.
    - Shows how you will get to the continent.
    - Shows the Pandaren.
    - Shows the Monk.

Then, you start playing.

Well, there is some work behind it. It's well done but I personally don't like it. Is there not enough other asian mmo titles out there? Sad dragon here. :-(

ALSO that should be the new orc model!

Quote Originally Posted by ngc2440 View Post
    I am not sure why you bother Cammancy. It is obvious by now that they are either trying to troll or just being blatantly thick. Understanding subtility is not something people seem to get. Like I said earlier, "OMG this game reminds me of stuff I watched when I was a kid. It now sucks!111!!!" mentality is rather sad when it comes from an adult or someone that thinks they are an adult.

I would agree completely Reinaerd if it wasn't for the fact that even people who may score high on the IQ test would be subject to full out derp when they don't get what they want.
    Shh, don't tell anybody.
    But I feed off the rage of stupid people. I get my main amounts of sustenance for the day here. If people want to be bullheaded and refuse to see things with a mindset that doesn't hate change, and it makes them quit? Fine, more fun for me to have, without someone constantly nagging about how much the game sucks. (While they still play it.)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Grocalis View Post
    You know what more then anything this whole thread makes me sad. I feel bad for all the people that can't get enjoyment out of the simple things anymore. I can just imagine them flipping through the channels, coming across a fun little cartoon, hissing like a vampire and then changing the channel to Jersey Shore.
    totally agree with you, it's like people forgot that video games are meant to be for fun, therefore not all dark and hardcore, because they shouldn't feel like secondary jobs, but instead something you relax to when you get home stressed from work/school

people will bitch about anything .....

Quote Originally Posted by swallowtail View Post
    here u go, croped

thanks, totally my new sig ^-^
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cammancy View Post
    Because obviously if you're having fun with a game, you're nothing but a filthy casual, and you're not hardcore like us! Because Hardcore players are the ONLY mature players, and OUR opinion should only matter and if we quit and make a stink, you should too!
    that's probably what most of the haters here really think yeah

Deleted
    As many others said, it's a childish video for a childish expansion. It's a matter of fact, really. Now, don't even jump on this, because it's useless. The style, the plot, the characters: it's all clearly very Disney-inspired. And that's technically very good: Disney is a succesful company, very professional, makes great products. For kids. Most adults can also enjoy them as well from time to time, sure, that's fine, go for it. But don't deny what's evident and stop trashing those who say how things are.

The only more humorous thing here is that someone is actually trying to argue that the video is so metaphorical and deep that someone isn't understanding it. Now, next time come and tell us that we don't get Winny the Pooh because there's a huge metaphor we are missing... Listen, we perfectly know that they are trying to depict the conflict between Horde and Alliance, etc. We know it, ok? It's just that such a conflict at this point is depicted in such a comedy tone and with such a childish visual language that we just can't care less about it anymore, is it clear now? You cannot just say that a movie is about war to make it interesting to everyone who is into war-fiction. There are movies about war for kids and there are movies about war for adults. This was clearly like a movie for kids. That's it.

You still like it? Fine, go for it. But deal with the fact that there's also plenty of people who are fed up of this. And yes, they are perfectly entitled to say it, to post it here and to be enraged about a game they used to be different, a game they liked immensely and played a lot. The Warcraft franchise was always about mixing darker themes and some comic relief. Now they have clearly left behind the first part in favour of the second. Their marketing office probably rightly adviced them to do so, fine. But stop denying it or trashing "the haters". We are not "the haters", we are people who probably played WoW much longer than you. But we are now extremaly unhappy, we are providing sound reasons to be unhappy and we are thus entitled to say that we are unhappy by this product. Period. Thank you. Bye bye.

10+ Year Old Account
    Holy hell what an epic trailer!

The part where the the human handed his spear to the orc, I literally LOL'd so loud that my daughter wanted to know what I was laughing at. Oh my god.

That was so awesome, I'm gonna go watch it again! XD