Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Sweet! I already reserved my Panda's name, now all I got to do is wait for 28th August ^^

another marketing ploy hidden subtext " please don't leave our kung fu kiddy game for guild wars 2 please we has pandas ! "

Deleted
    Nice one Blizz! Really good move here.

People will still have to buy the xpacs to level, but you're not forcing them to roll a "Lame" (For lack of a better term, they simply may not like anything bar worgen or Blood Elf!) race.

Urge to kill... fading...

10+ Year Old Account
    It's about time, lol. :3 Shoulda done this years ago, but kudos to finally doing it. Probably a better marketing plan as well, as new players probably would more easily become attached if they can play a race they'd prefer on the trial, instead of buying all of the expansions first.

Quote Originally Posted by DemoBytom View Post
    in before all the "THEY LIED TO US" when people won't be able to choose Pandaren the moment 5.0.4 goes live...
    You know it will happen. It'll be the Beta invites from AP all over again. ._.

Deleted
    This is a very smart move by Blizzard. I introduced a friend to the game a while back. We both made Taurens and levelled them to 20. He didn't feel like continuing. I'd like to think that introducing him via the Worgen/Hoblin zone could have changed that.

Both Pandaren and the monk will NOT be available to play UNTILL september 25th, regardless of expansion.
    Pandaren will be available to play regardless of expansion, and the monk will be released for players WITH MoP following September 25th

Quote Originally Posted by tru View Post
    another marketing ploy hidden subtext " please don't leave our kung fu kiddy game for guild wars 2 please we has pandas ! "
    You know you can play both....
    EVERYDAY I'M SHUFFLIN. ┏(-_-)┛┗(-_- )┓┗(-_-)┛┏(-_-)┓

Niceeeeeeee

Deleted
    so i can play a panda on auust 28 ? or just on 25 september like normaly..?

Deleted
    All I have to say.. Nice

Quote Originally Posted by Snoffa View Post
    So it I get this right, U can play a tauren rogue (for exempel) ?
    no you dont get that right it has nothing to do with race/class combo

It clearly says "All Races Available" try reading the blue post
    "I'm Tru @ w/e I do" ~ TM

Quote Originally Posted by Snoffa View Post
    So it I get this right, U can play a tauren rogue (for exempel) ?
    No. It says "races" not "classes."
    Chicken fried rice is delicious!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    Races playable at a given point in time will now be playable by anyone irrespective of the expansions they own.

This doesn't mean that Pandas come on 28th of August.
    It also doesn't mean that level 90 characters are available to WoW only players.

shhhh... you'll spoil everyone's excitement.

...and my fun of laughing at players on the forums.

It's not that hard to understand...

Currently, you have to buy Cata to make a Worgen or Goblin. After the patch, anyone will be able to make a Worgen or Goblin, even if they don't have Cata.

Pandaren will also be available for everyone, but only after MoP has launched in September.

This isn't adding new race/class combinations and isn't saying that you can create non-Monk Pandaren before MoP.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think some game is taking an arrow in the knee? And it's not wow or skyrim.

No new race/class combos.
    No panderan before MoP release.

I don't really like this change.

Quote Originally Posted by I Change My Name View Post
    Anyone else think that it is now making BC a tad redundant now? All it is a skipping stone for people going from 60-70. Without the added perk of the 2 new races what else is there for them.
    BC was given for free to anyone who did not already have it right around the time Cata came out. Anyone that buys WoW now also gets BC automatically. So really all they are doing is giving everyone free access to Goblin, Worgen, and Pandaren.
    I found I enjoyed the game significantly more when I stopped paying attention to all the people on the forums telling me how much I am supposed to hate it
    All this complaining is simply further proof that Blizzard could send each and every player a real-life wish-granting flying unicorn carrying a solid gold plate of chocolate chip cookies wrapped in hundred dollar bills, and someone would whine that Blizzard sucks for not letting them choose oatmeal raisin.

Quote Originally Posted by Winterstrife View Post
    Sweet! I already reserved my Panda's name, now all I got to do is wait for 28th August ^^
    September 25th