thanks but my question was mainly about using t15 2p ^^; shuld've mentioned that, my bad.

Deleted
    i dont think its worth it to use the t15 2p, especially not when you get access to hc gear. realistically, the only pieces of t15 you would be able to keep in the long run to make it worth it, is shoulders and chest pieces due to the fact that there are haste/mastery versions of the other pieces and when you get SoO hc gear, those t15 pices will instantly be removed and most likely also normal versions.

Hey I've got a few questions about stat priorities going into 5.4 and would like some feedback on how my reforging/gemming is doing so far on my current lock. With the changes to how RPPM trinkets work is it worth it for me to continue stacking haste? Currently simcraft tells me its my best stat but if that will change with 5.4 on the horizon I'd like to buy the gems before they cost an arm and a leg with the spike in demand on the new patch.

I'd like to get a bit better at dps'ing with her, so any suggestions would be great!

Crap, I can't link because I haven't posted a few times yet. My warlock is Giglusta on Shadow Council and if you'd like to see Logs you can look us up on World of Logs Shadow Council.

Quote Originally Posted by Midj View Post
    Hey I've got a few questions about stat priorities going into 5.4 and would like some feedback on how my reforging/gemming is doing so far on my current lock. With the changes to how RPPM trinkets work is it worth it for me to continue stacking haste? Currently simcraft tells me its my best stat but if that will change with 5.4 on the horizon I'd like to buy the gems before they cost an arm and a leg with the spike in demand on the new patch.

I'd like to get a bit better at dps'ing with her, so any suggestions would be great!

Crap, I can't link because I haven't posted a few times yet. My warlock is Giglusta on Shadow Council and if you'd like to see Logs you can look us up on World of Logs Shadow Council.
    Everything before the final numbers pass is just speculation. If you would like my speculating opinion, based on gear level you will be going after the 9778 or 13787 haste bps and stacking the hell out of mastery after that. With dots appearing to be hitting like a truck and the reduced dmg to mg/ds, mastery is going to be very strong.

Sweet thanks, I'll have to get a bunch int/mastery and int/haste gems then as at the moment I'm just cramming as much haste as I can.

Deleted
    I somehow doubt they will drastically change anything for Affliction in the coming 2 weeks, so... How is it looking now? Mostly I read (from threads here) that it's strong, but just *how* strong? Do you feel it's stronger than in 5.3? Is it also strong on single target? How does it compare to demo? And to other classes?

I can't play PTR this time, so I'm wondering if you have, well, if no hard data, then just impressions.

Quote Originally Posted by Rurts View Post
    I somehow doubt they will drastically change anything for Affliction in the coming 2 weeks, so... How is it looking now? Mostly I read (from threads here) that it's strong, but just *how* strong? Do you feel it's stronger than in 5.3? Is it also strong on single target? How does it compare to demo? And to other classes?

I can't play PTR this time, so I'm wondering if you have, well, if no hard data, then just impressions.
    It's looking (so far) like it will be the go-to spec for single and multi-target fights. I definitely feel like it's much stronger than in 5.3 and look forward to the patch because of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Rurts View Post

Current estimates have it over demo in DPS from what i have heared.
    It will also be better on cleave/multi target i imagine, since dots have gotten a slight buff to move dps away from MG.

From my "bad" tries on PTR, i did better with affli than with demo. But no hard data to back up anything.

Immerseus - Destruction
    Protectors - Affliction
    Norushen - Affliction
    Sha of Pride - Demo or Destro
    Galakras - Destro
    Iron Juggernaught - Affliction
    Dark Shaman - Affliction or Destro - (Destro does better AoE, but an Ele sham is more preferable for that purpose and Aff is higher on bosses).
    Nazgrim - Affliction
    Malkorok - Affliction
    Spoils - Destruction
    Thok - Not decided, possibly Demo.
    Siegecrafter - Affliction
    Klaxxi - Affliction
    Garrosh - Any spec could work depending on your strategy and your role within that. Demo offers the best overall DPS if you're able to stay in AoE range every time the waves are up. Destro is fantastic at killing the Siege Engineers quickly. Affli offers the highest boss dps.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by EvreliaGaming View Post
    Immerseus - Destruction
    Protectors - Affliction
    Norushen - Affliction
    Galakras - Destro
    Dark Shaman - Affliction or Destro - (Destro does better AoE, but an Ele sham is more preferable for that purpose and Aff is higher on bosses).
    Nazgrim - Affliction
    Malkorok - Affliction
    Spoils - Destruction
    Klaxxi - Affliction
    Garrosh - Any spec could work depending on your strategy and your role within that. Demo offers the best overall DPS if you're able to stay in AoE range every time the waves are up. Destro is fantastic at killing the Siege Engineers quickly. Affli offers the highest boss dps.
    another reason why i want tri-spec, just give it to dps classes already, but would also know that ppl would throw a shitfest if it happened..

Deleted
    Immerseus - Destruction
    Protectors - Affliction
    Norushen - Affliction
    Galakras - Destro
    Nazgrim - Affliction
    Malkorok - Affliction
    Spoils - Destruction
    Klaxxi - Affliction
    For the first time since dual spec was introduced, one of mine wasn't affliction for the last tier after demo / destro seemed to be a better combo for me - nice to see I'll get to go back to affliction.

Quote Originally Posted by almara2512 View Post
    another reason why i want tri-spec, just give it to dps classes already, but would also know that ppl would throw a shitfest if it happened..
    There's no reason to exclude hybrids from it if they do add it.

Quote Originally Posted by Nagassh View Post
    There's no reason to exclude hybrids from it if they do add it.
    While you are correct, from a gameplay standpoint outside of raiding. I found that I respec'ed / re-gemmed / reforged more than any other class/spec besides the toher locks in my group. Of course, any lock could have not played one of the 3 and did fine during ToT. I felt I benefited the raid optimizing all 3 specs throughout this tier. Would have love to have tri-spec during progression. I don't think any other class would use it more, however this is my opinion.

Deleted
    Immerseus - Destruction
    Protectors - Affliction
    Norushen - Affliction
    Galakras - Destro
    Nazgrim - Affliction
    Malkorok - Affliction
    Spoils - Destruction
    Klaxxi - Affliction
    I agree completely with all the others, but why not Affliction for Sha of Pride? I believe it is best add damage (both the ones that spawn in massive group and the 1/3 interrupt adds) with MF and still close to best or even best boss damage. Obviously AD Affliction would be better on boss than MF Affliction.

Also I don't know if this is the place, but since the 5.4 thread is spammed to hell and back by destruction ''suggestions'': how exactly is Nightfall working? Does it still proc off MG/DS instances of Corruption? What if you channel on a Corruption that is not your most recently applied?

Another: using normal Soul Swap, do the dots keep running while they are ''inside'' the swap, or will they come out as long as they went in? Does the copied Agony start at 1 or 10? What if you have a 10 stack Agony and then overwrite it with a Soul Swap, does it go to 1 or 10? I know these are easy to test, but I'm not at home atm. Will post answers myself if I get an opportunity to get on PTR.
    Last edited by mmocc7220f1198; 2013-08-28 at 04:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by strmstrike View Post
    I agree completely with all the others, but why not Affliction for Sha of Pride? I believe it is best add damage (both the ones that spawn in massive group and the 1/3 interrupt adds) with MF and still close to best or even best boss damage. Obviously AD Affliction would be better on boss than MF Affliction.
    Affliction will not even come close to destro or demo on the small adds, and likewise cannot compete with destro on the large adds.

Deleted
    Affliction will not even come close to destro or demo on the small adds, and likewise cannot compete with destro on the large adds.
    I'm not so sure about that. I will play Affliction today and show you my logs, but I don't think I can get anyone to try Destruction and not suck at it ^_^ Sadly the logs will also be pretty random due to Titan Power and mechanics etc, but it's better than nothing.

Edit: not testing Sha of Pride today after all, maybe some other time
    Last edited by mmocc7220f1198; 2013-08-28 at 05:10 PM.

Affliction is most likely going to be the Garrosh spec since its strongest in the phases that matter

And 3/4ths of the damage you'd do on them will be SBurn overkill so wasted damage. But I still see your point.

Quote Originally Posted by Woz View Post
    And 3/4ths of the damage you'd do on them will be SBurn overkill so wasted damage. But I still see your point.
    I think you're massively overestimating the amount of overkill SBurn causes.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Brusalk View Post
    I think you're massively overestimating the amount of overkill SBurn causes.
    or Havoced SBurns. i can certainly see destro being good on fights like that, but thats its niche, it should be good for that.

Will people be going for there 4p till you get all WF gears in 5.4?