wintraders defend themselves using their own alts on forums

eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/4941135688 sry cant link yet
    Last edited by wogstar90; 2012-08-17 at 11:54 AM.

Why the hell do you use hashtags?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ninji
    "lets loose quik" is the only alliance pride I am aware of

10+ Year Old Account
    1) Um, what? That's just a guild-recruitment. 2) ...hashtags? Why..?
    "After dealing with about 10 000 patients over the last 15 years, I would say that over 200 different medical conditions respond favorably to cannabis."
    - The late Dr. Tod Mikuriya, MD, interview in The Union: The business behind getting high
    Former national administrator of the U.S. Government's marijuana research programs
    http://yourlogicalfallacyis.com/home

What is this I don't even

And seriously, hashtags?

Deleted
    It's twit-champ!

Deleted
    I get what you're trying to say, I play on Blackout myself and am aware of the fact said guild master and a few of his friends and/or guildies have been wintrading 3's for a couple weeks now in order to try and get gladiator. I don't understand how that post can come across as them "defending" themselves using alts, though - it seems to be a regular guild recruitment to me.

PS: This is not Twitter.

Hashtags were sort of advertisement to make ppl click it to raise awareness, sadly they had all the posts in the thread deleted as you can see it was up to 2 pages but all posts are gone.

They'd been posting on alts on their own accounts pretending they werent the team in question, which was pointed out obv due to blizz's awesome ignore button for whole accounts.

But yeah I guess a mod can pretty much bury this post as it serves no purpose since they had everything deleted.

We have several ppl with alt teams ready to queue into them but they are really careful I hope they can be stopped or gm's will listen to any of the 20-30 tickets but im not hopeful on that 1