Page 20 of 22 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyndonm33 View Post
    Believe the wand bug is fixed in 5.1
    doing a bit of dps on dummies atm, not seeing wand proc's
    It is. They completely removed the auto-attack from meta and instead buffed Doom by 20%. More long term multi-dot damage at the expense of slight single target while in demon form.

Deleted
    How will this new trinket (different for alliance) work out for demo (assuming 4-set)? http://www.wowhead.com/item=93254

It seems like a great upgrade for one who probably wont be getting any heroic trinkets for a while. Anyone done some simming yet for it?

I guess the item will cost valor points.

Deleted
    i have a problem. since patch my pet seem to doing a lot of aggro. it always dies and i do not have the threatening presence activated. i play with gosup. anyone having this issue too? can i fix it?

10+ Year Old Account
    Select your pet, see if it has Threatening Presence on, if it has, left click it in the spellbook till it goes off.

Deleted
    pls read the text, but thanks that you tried to help.

10+ Year Old Account
    It doesn't have to be activated, just check your pet if it has the buff.

Deleted
    oh ok sry, thx alot. is this new or has it been like this before? because my pet never had it before.

Hey guys.

I got my 4 Piece yesterday and startet playing with simcraft. What i want to know is if there is a command for using Dark Soul only if imp swarm is ready. Tryed "actions+=/use_item,name=shaskin_gloves,if=buff.dark_soul.up&imp_swarm.up/ready/offcd/whatever.." and none worked. Same with Dark Soul and Grimoire of Service.

Without the 4 piece i used all every 2 minutes and did some good numbers. (rank 1 as demo on stoneguards heroic 10 man and several top 5 ranks on other bosses).
    So what i want to find out is, if its best to use all on cd, stack synapse springs and dark soul; stack synapse springs, dark soul and imps ; or stacks those 3 plus service and use the dark soul glyph maybe for the 40s off dark soul down time. Or play with supremancy and without the imp swarm glyph. (what i would hate, i like the burst on pull)

Quote Originally Posted by Apero View Post
    Hey guys.

I got my 4 Piece yesterday and startet playing with simcraft. What i want to know is if there is a command for using Dark Soul only if imp swarm is ready. Tryed "actions+=/use_item,name=shaskin_gloves,if=buff.dark_soul.up&imp_swarm.up/ready/offcd/whatever.." and none worked. Same with Dark Soul and Grimoire of Service.

Without the 4 piece i used all every 2 minutes and did some good numbers. (rank 1 as demo on stoneguards heroic 10 man and several top 5 ranks on other bosses).
    So what i want to find out is, if its best to use all on cd, stack synapse springs and dark soul; stack synapse springs, dark soul and imps ; or stacks those 3 plus service and use the dark soul glyph maybe for the 40s off dark soul down time. Or play with supremacy and without the imp swarm glyph. (what i would hate, i like the burst on pull)
    You could just track your cds?, so you dont need a command lol what i do xD

With the four piece you will need to hold off for about 20secs to line it up with service(which might be a dps lost waiting that long), so try donig some Lfrs testing supremacy over service with the 4pc because i know without the 4piece service is ahead of supremacy by 7-9k dps.
    After the burst, i use my springs off cd with other int procs and between each Gul'dan, but that is apart of my rotation and it make differ from other demo locks, but i hold a lot of world rankings(i do not use the dark soul glyph)

Question, I like to run demo in dungeons (specifically challenge modes). Was wondering what the best possible reforges for demo in there would be? I saw page 1 that haste > crit > mastery, however is there any haste breakpoints to get then stack crit? or is it very linear with haste then crit?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Destroyed View Post
    Question, I like to run demo in dungeons (specifically challenge modes). Was wondering what the best possible reforges for demo in there would be? I saw page 1 that haste > crit > mastery, however is there any haste breakpoints to get then stack crit? or is it very linear with haste then crit?
    No, it's just Haste all the way. My reforge plots, and results of testing those though suggest Haste > Mastery > Crit will yield the best results. Crit and Mastery are basically very close, but while Haste fluctuates a lot at specific levels, it always seems to get better when you get more.

Deleted
    I find my scale factors quite wierd..
    Crit:1.61
    Haste:1.36
    Mastery:1.49

With that in regards. It wants me to go for crit after hitting hastecap or what? since all people is saying haste is giving more dps but how then can simcraft give me thoose scale factors.. I did get them when i did 10k literations..

Quick and easy question, does Band of the Shieldwall once upgraded become a BiS ring or does that silly spirit ring manage to beat it still?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Naibil View Post
    Quick and easy question, does Band of the Shieldwall once upgraded become a BiS ring or does that silly spirit ring manage to beat it still?
    516 ring is still going to be BiS, however unless your a dbag you really should give it to actual spirit users first so you probably will never actually get the 516.

10+ Year Old Account
    Doesn't work like that with the Shieldwall epics, they are what I call pre-upgraded. Just check this http://www.wowdb.com/items/93244-band-of-the-shieldwall page and compare to this http://www.wowdb.com/items/90511-watersoul-signet page. You'll see the Shieldwall one doesn't have the handy slide that let's you see the stats when upgraded. That's cause you can't, alas.

Guys, in a 2 targets + few adds (like WotE) is it going to catch up with affliction?

I'm a bit bored of affli, i'd like some demo raiding (thx to the 90780878979 nerfs pvp side) so i was curious in how it would perform and how much would i loose.

Quote Originally Posted by xskarma View Post
    Doesn't work like that with the Shieldwall epics, they are what I call pre-upgraded. Just check this http://www.wowdb.com/items/93244-band-of-the-shieldwall page and compare to this http://www.wowdb.com/items/90511-watersoul-signet page. You'll see the Shieldwall one doesn't have the handy slide that let's you see the stats when upgraded. That's cause you can't, alas.
    Good news mate. It is possible. For some reason the databases are not showing it... yet.

This is the ingame tooltip:

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Naibil View Post
    Good news mate. It is possible. For some reason the databases are not showing it... yet.

This is the ingame tooltip:
    Well, well, well. That makes those items a tad more interesting, for sure. Nice find

Quote Originally Posted by nightrianna View Post
    You could just track your cds?, so you dont need a command lol what i do xD

With the four piece you will need to hold off for about 20secs to line it up with service(which might be a dps lost waiting that long), so try donig some Lfrs testing supremacy over service with the 4pc because i know without the 4piece service is ahead of supremacy by 7-9k dps.
    After the burst, i use my springs off cd with other int procs and between each Gul'dan, but that is apart of my rotation and it make differ from other demo locks, but i hold a lot of world rankings(i do not use the dark soul glyph)
    Stop spreading bullshit, once more gezz

Service was never 7-9k ahead, it ahead without 4set but not by much

Deleted

demo

on a singel target fight is demo behind affliction by alot? also are their any given stat prio to go or just simcraft it? i normaly look at the list noxxic got for were specs are atm. but heard many say noxxic aint to trust.