Deleted

just started playing MoP and...

I'm a bit late to the game and I just started playing MoP, I've been playing for 3 hours now and this is definitely the best expansion Blizzard have made.

Everything from the graphics, music and storyline is the best I've seen TBC.

Really looking forward to the end game.

gj blizzard in producing a successful expansion after the badness that was Cata

3 hours is definitely enough to make a solid judgement based on.

Quote Originally Posted by Windfury View Post
    While I actually completely agree with him, yeah, that's a bit fast. He probably hasn't even seen the pre-"Upjade Complete" cinematic.
    Soothing Mist:"Healing them for a minor amount every 0.5 sec, until you take any other action."
    Jade Serpent Statue: "The statue will also begin casting Soothing Mist on your target. healing for 50% as much as yours. "
    [What's half of minor?]
    "Statue casts Soothing Mist at a nearby ally for toddler healing."

10+ Year Old Account
    I do agree with OP, this is the Best expansion yet... three hours is enough, specialy knowing how bad Cataclysm sucked in its few first hours... lets not mention Years.

Um am I the only one who thinks the OP seems familiar?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Windfury View Post

I dunno, seems like enough time to judge a good part of the expansion. I knew SWTOR was the best leveling experience ever about 2 hours into the game. I also recognized MoP as a great leveling experience a few quests into it. Of course you cant have an opinion on the end game, which is all most people care about, but despite popular belief, that is not the only way to judge an mmo.

So ya, I somewhat agree. I may give BC the better expansion, but I'm fairly sure thats just my nostalgia. MoP is a pretty dam good expansion, unless you get very upset by dailies.
    Einstien trolled Newton so hard with general relativity

Quote Originally Posted by mypally View Post
    I dunno, seems like enough time to judge a good part of the expansion. I knew SWTOR was the best leveling experience ever about 2 hours into the game. I also recognized MoP as a great leveling experience a few quests into it. Of course you cant have an opinion on the end game, which is all most people care about, but despite popular belief, that is not the only way to judge an mmo.

So ya, I somewhat agree. I may give BC the better expansion, but I'm fairly sure thats just my nostalgia. MoP is a pretty dam good expansion, unless you get very upset by dailies.
    It's ridiculous because his post is doubling as a whine thread about cata, based on 3 hours of questing. People posting here loved cata initially as well, it took a lot longer than 3 hours for the shine to wear off, even though everyone's memory of it now is negative based on 9 months of DS. The double standard here is amazing.

Quit lying, this is what you said almost a month ago for MoP's rating based on a 1-10:
    "PVP Balance 3
    PVE Balance 3
    PVE Difficulty compared to WOTLK Difficulty 4
    Story Depth 2 "
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...5#post18647925
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing