10+ Year Old Account

Looking for account-wide inventory addon

Hello all,

I've been trying to find a good addon to keep tracking of items in banks/bags of my respective alts.
    Unfortunately, the two suitable addons I found (Possessions and TBag) seem to be both outdated.

Could anyone please suggest a working (and preferably not too heavy) addon?

Thanks in advance!
    MMO player
    WoW: 2006-2020 || EvE: 2013-2020 // 2023- || FFXIV: 2020- || Lost Ark: 2022-

10+ Year Old Account
    Altoholic?

I use TBag and can check all of my characters inventory and it merges all my bags into one big one and sorts it for me. I recommend it.

Deleted
    i use bankitems, also can check your mails, and guild banks!!
    Last edited by mmoc4884ccce8f; 2012-08-18 at 08:13 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Thank you for your replies, I'll try out those addons!
    MMO player
    WoW: 2006-2020 || EvE: 2013-2020 // 2023- || FFXIV: 2020- || Lost Ark: 2022-

Deleted
    I use Bagnon, which has BagBrother with it which tracks all of your characters bags/banks etc.

I personally use Altoholic. It keeps track of pretty much everything.

There is also ArkInventory, which also has rules you can setup so that it can separate different types of items for convenience (such as grouping grey items, metal/ore, herbs, soulbound items, etc)

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    I use BagSync. Not that any of the other addons mentioned here are bad but they are simply to much for what I need which is just tracking things in my bags and bank.
    http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/bagsync if you want to check it out. Very low memory footprint, less then 400kb.

Armory : Fear@Cho'Gall UI Screen : Elv UI Wow Progress : Vindictive
    Cpu : Intel I7-2600k Mem : 16gb Corsair Vengeance Psu : Corsair HX1050 Gfx : EVGA GTX 770

I second Ark Inventory. You can also create custom categories for, say your tanking gear and DPS gear. When you're wearing the tanking set, the bar for it disappears and the DPS set shows. Once you switch sets, you see the Tanking gear in its own bar. But this is for your current toon.

However, for alt stuff, Altoholic is good, Armory and a few other addons show in the tooltip how much of the given item is on each toon.
    Last edited by Dannoson; 2012-08-19 at 10:50 PM.

Deleted
    ArkInventory is pretty amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by Dannoson View Post
    I second Ark Inventory. You can also create custom categories for, say your tanking gear and DPS gear. When you're wearing the tanking set, the bar for it disappears and the DPS set shows. Once you switch sets, you see the Tanking gear in its own bar. But this is for your current toon.

However, for alt stuff, Altoholic is good, Armory and a few other addons show in the tooltip how much of the given item is on each toon.
    Or you can just set the same bar to track both your tank and dps set. :P That's how I do it on my paladin for ret/prot and my lock for pve/pvp.
    Last edited by jaymzkerten; 2012-08-20 at 11:00 PM.