Have You Hugged Your Enemy Today?!

Hello, Kind People of the MMO Champion Rift Forums. How are you this fine day. This is a glorious day, filled with puppies and kittens eating from golden cow skulls made of gold.

I am here, to converse with you, about Your Enemy. See, Your Enemy is evil, he/she killed those puppies you had locked in your basement, to eat. He/She waits in the shadows, for you to close your eyes, then steals your eyelids to sell on the Black Market. Your Enemy is evil, and you don't like that, do you?!

The problem is Your Enemy really, all this time, has loved you. Your Enemy has killed those puppies to make into a pie for you, and only wanted your eyelids to complete it's statue, in honor of you. Your Enemy, is really Your Biggest Fan.

Coming soon, you will be able to group with Your Enemy. You will be able to be in a guild with Your Enemy. Don't fret, and don't fret, because Your Enemy wants to hug you, and you should let them. In the World of Telara, we fight many foes, and Your Enemy cannot be one, anymore! So lay down your arms, and bake a cake for Your Enemy! You and Your Enemy may fall in love and marry each other, with Your Enemy's Friends and Family in attendance!

So with 1.10 coming soon(ish), have you hugged Your Enemy, yet, today? You should.

toomanyrifts.blogspot.ca || A Gaming Blog

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    When does 1.10 will be released?
    Case: Thermaltake A60
    MB: ASRock Z68 Ext3 Gen3
    CPU: i5 2500k, Windows 8.1 64 Bit
    GPU: HIS 6870 1gb
    PSU: Corsair GS 600
    SSD: Crucial M4 128g

Deleted
    I always hug my enemies <3 ...... (and then stab them in the back)

I don't get it, umad? Or was this supposed to be funny? :P
    "You disgust me"- Grandma

Quote Originally Posted by Trlz View Post
    I don't get it, umad? Or was this supposed to be funny? :P
    I am totally not mad. Well. 'Mad' as in angry, I am not.

"Mad" as in 'insane,' that's for others to decide!

toomanyrifts.blogspot.ca || A Gaming Blog

Quote Originally Posted by willowe View Post
    Hello, Kind People of the MMO Champion Rift Forums. How are you this fine day. This is a glorious day, filled with puppies and kittens eating from golden cow skulls made of gold.

I am here, to converse with you, about Your Enemy. See, Your Enemy is evil, he/she killed those puppies you had locked in your basement, to eat. He/She waits in the shadows, for you to close your eyes, then steals your eyelids to sell on the Black Market. Your Enemy is evil, and you don't like that, do you?!

The problem is Your Enemy really, all this time, has loved you. Your Enemy has killed those puppies to make into a pie for you, and only wanted your eyelids to complete it's statue, in honor of you. Your Enemy, is really Your Biggest Fan.

Coming soon, you will be able to group with Your Enemy. You will be able to be in a guild with Your Enemy. Don't fret, and don't fret, because Your Enemy wants to hug you, and you should let them. In the World of Telara, we fight many foes, and Your Enemy cannot be one, anymore! So lay down your arms, and bake a cake for Your Enemy! You and Your Enemy may fall in love and marry each other, with Your Enemy's Friends and Family in attendance!

So with 1.10 coming soon(ish), have you hugged Your Enemy, yet, today? You should.
    "...a time to love and a time to hate, a time for war and a time for peace." Ecclesiastes 3:8

and...

"The enemy of my enemy is my friend."

sorry if your sig is dissapointed
    Last edited by Runintowalls; 2012-08-21 at 12:14 AM.