Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zavri View Post
    The fact leveling is an "option" . . . . is pretty much a deal breaker for me.
    it's an option? o_O news to me

oh well, have fun in whatever it is you find "fun" to play

Twitter: @EsmeraldoC

Quote Originally Posted by carnifex2005 View Post
    Did you read my full sentence? I suspect not.
    I read this one: Level 80 stones can only be gotten through the gem store.

That was what I was replying to.

Quote Originally Posted by thelordymir View Post
    But it doesn't really "Innovate" a huge deal. It does a lot of things just better then other MMOs.
    "Innovation is the creation of better or more effective products, processes, services, technologies, or ideas that are readily available to markets, governments, and society."
    [quote author=ðεrfεℓ † καðαrηε link=topic=158876.msg2123362#msg2123362 date=1265649724]
    And who are you?
    Â A two-feet-tall midget dual wielding 5ft long two-handed swords?
    Â Or a blue-skinned half-squid-half-goat uncorrupted demon of light from outer space who is a wild shaman?
    Â Or are you a killed, then raised, then liberated, then killed, then raised, then liberated again human whose eyes used to glow not, then glow yellow, and now glow blue (I'm not even talking of your spine portruding through your skin, your armor and your cloak)(and the ability to speak without lower jaw)?
    Â Or are you an elf who can turn into a cat, bear, seal, cheetah, eagle and tree, but still has to use ground mounts which you magically conjure from thin air? [/quote]

I would take the wiki comment saying "High-level transmutation stones will be available for purchase through the Gem Store, while lower-level stones will be available through other in-game methods" with a bucket of salt, since we haven't seen the zones (Orr, specifically) where those would likely come from, and no official comment about them (that I can find in 2 seconds or less ). Yes, we know they'll also come from BLTC chests, but I still wouldn't be surprised to see them come from Orr vendors.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryngo Blackratchet View Post
    Yeah, Rhandric is right, as usual.

Quote Originally Posted by Osprey39 View Post
    I read this one: Level 80 stones can only be gotten through the gem store.

That was what I was replying to.
    And that is correct.

And that is correct.
    BLTC chests (and keys) can drop (and can be zone completion rewards) in game, so it's not entirely correct. Plus, as I said (right above your post), we haven't seen the entire world, so at most we can speculate.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryngo Blackratchet View Post
    Yeah, Rhandric is right, as usual.

I've gotten keys as a reward that open the chests. From the chests I've gotten 10 fine transmutation stones. Never paid a cent in the cash shop.

And that is correct.
    Not according to my beta experience. I got 2 of them from boxes I think. I don't remember exactly how I got them but I definitely did not purchase them.