Shadow Priest, race in mop?

So I have been a human at my priest for a while, but with the new pvp system, does it seem like the human trinket wont be as strong anymore. Since I cant use a pve procc trinket and a pvp on use trinket.

My question is, will I be better of changing into a Night Elf for the 1% miss and shadowmeld or worgen for the 1% critt and sprint? Or will it be more beneficial to use a pvp procc trinket and the on use trinket as human?

15+ Year Old Account
    I suspect that pve trinkets will be less valuable than double pvp trinkets, especcially at the start of the expansion. By the final pve tier we usually get much stronger pve procs - and by then pve trinkets in pvp will probably return to vogue despite the resilience/power difference.

I'm staying nelf - but all of the races on alliance are around equal now. Dwarves have stoneform which is by far the best active use effect now. Gift of the Naaru is usable in shadowform in MoP which is nice (even if GotN is still pretty weak). Shadowmeld has a high skill cap but its quite useful when your good with it. Worgen darkflight is very useful for priests. So pick anything! ^^
    Youtube ~ Yvaelle ~ Twitter

Draenei look awesome. Why am I playing horde? T_T

Quote Originally Posted by SkillOverKill View Post
    I suspect that pve trinkets will be less valuable than double pvp trinkets, especcially at the start of the expansion. By the final pve tier we usually get much stronger pve procs - and by then pve trinkets in pvp will probably return to vogue despite the resilience/power difference.

I'm staying nelf - but all of the races on alliance are around equal now. Dwarves have stoneform which is by far the best active use effect now. Gift of the Naaru is usable in shadowform in MoP which is nice (even if GotN is still pretty weak). Shadowmeld has a high skill cap but its quite useful when your good with it. Worgen darkflight is very useful for priests. So pick anything! ^^
    All exepct humans, tough the 10% rep is sweet :P I asumme ill change into a Night Elf or Worgen

Dmg wise proc and on use lined up with cds is always gonna do more than without the proc so its not like humans bad!

Deleted
    Undead and we have cool new racial that does about 2% of dps according to recount !!!

Quote Originally Posted by dannypoos View Post
    Undead and we have cool new racial that does about 2% of dps according to recount !!!
    It is not mentioned, but it seems OP is talking about alliance races.

Deleted
    Did they already change the Pandaren racials ? double food buff + extra stun is insanely op ...

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobbx View Post
    All exepct humans, tough the 10% rep is sweet :P I asumme ill change into a Night Elf or Worgen
    No human is still very good.

Human now gains the secondary proc pvp effect as their racial, with +3% spirit, and the ability to use a pve trinket if its better - none of that is trivial.

Nonhumans will use:
    500 resilience + trinket effect trinket
    500 resilience + 2m on-use trinket

humans will use:
    500 resilience + 75s CD proc trinket <---- humans gain this over the rest of us, which is better than 1% crit or even 1% hit (from worgen and draenei respectively)

humans also have the option of:
    some crazy pve trinket thats OP

So humans, even ignoring the secondary option above, are still the best alliance race in terms of damage or healing gains.

The only thing that is changing is that alliance no longer have a comparable pvp race to horde. Undead WotF is better than Human EMFHS even now, but its WAYYY better when its the only such effect available - and they're gaining Touch of the Grave too. So now if you want to pvp at top end, you have to pay blizzard to make your toon undead. Fortunately I just want the lowest requirement for gladiator, anything beyond that is decidedly beyond me. Besides, why be rank 1 if you have to be ugly to get it? I can be a beautiful nelf And a badass ^^
    Youtube ~ Yvaelle ~ Twitter

10+ Year Old Account
    Shadow Cow for life.

The only Tauren race/class combo that actually chose of of its own free will to be evil (One of these days we will have Tauren Warlocks, and Tauren Rogues and I will be there)