Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    A little off-topic but don't you all have the feeling the norn seem to move slower then others? Cause of their lenght?

Quote Originally Posted by iamzani View Post
    A little off-topic but don't you all have the feeling the norn seem to move slower then others? Cause of their lenght?
    It feels like that, but they don't. It's just that they need to make them the same speed but with their height, it seems a little weird.
    - Guild Wars 2 Characters -
    Senari of the Woad | Riven Lightsbane | Cain the Mystic

Quote Originally Posted by iamzani View Post
    It's the same as the Tauren in WoW. Just an illusion man, just an illusion.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by iCandy View Post
    Just an illusion man, just an illusion.
    Life is an illusion. Nothing is true.
    I hope you haven't forgotten my role in this little story. I'm the leading man. You know what they say about the leading man? He never dies.

If you give in to your impulses in this world, the price is that it changes your personality in the real world. The player and character are one and the same.

Deleted
    That's why we spend so much time on the internet talking about Johnny Bravo while waiting for a video game to be released.

Scarab Lord Triggered Fridgekin's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I forget which model I used for it but I remember not bothering with custom design since I wanted to get up and go without spending more time on the customization. I also remember making him about medium-ish in height so in reality I think he looked more like a tall Human with a jacked upper body so that could be a contributing factor as well to the overall dimensions.

Either way, I'll just double check and take my time with making my Norn Guardian once live hits to get a better feel for proportions. It didn't take away from the experience or anything, I just often wondered how the fella was able to support such weight.
    A soldier will fight long and hard for a bit of colored ribbon.