Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    "... And paint this new continent red!"

for the hoooooooooooooooooooooooooorrrrrrrrrrrrrdeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee !

Quote Originally Posted by segoplout View Post
    Too many details out about the game at this stage. Everyone who wanted beta in, and every minute detail explicitly perusable on here and other sites. Then there are complaints that there is no adventure left.. wonder why? Of course you don't have to visit news sites but it's rammed down your throat everywhere. Now we see all the cut scenes? What's the point in that? By the time the game is released you already feel jaded, in a game that many are jaded by and..

Blizzard, here's a thought, you will need to make the expansion after MOP your most important one and you know why. How about keeping it all under wraps for once, until it is released and use internal testers. Mystique and marketing 101, look at Apple (who suffer from iphone5 leak currently but in general thrive on being secretive for more effect) - you know it makes sense. I feel like I don't need to play MOP as I know it inside out. Not good.
    Which is why I am totally not watching any videos of any MOP zones or cut scenes. Join me and let everyone else ruin their experience while they complain about not having new content because they looked at the next year of new content 6 months early.

10+ Year Old Account
    Too many details out about the game at this stage. Everyone who wanted beta in, and every minute detail explicitly perusable on here and other sites. Then there are complaints that there is no adventure left.. wonder why? Of course you don't have to visit news sites but it's rammed down your throat everywhere. Now we see all the cut scenes? What's the point in that? By the time the game is released you already feel jaded, in a game that many are jaded by and..

Blizzard, here's a thought, you will need to make the expansion after MOP your most important one and you know why. How about keeping it all under wraps for once, until it is released and use internal testers. Mystique and marketing 101, look at Apple (who suffer from iphone5 leak currently but in general thrive on being secretive for more effect) - you know it makes sense. I feel like I don't need to play MOP as I know it inside out. Not good.
    Your computer must be set up alot different than mine as the cinematics didn't autoplay on my PC so I have not seen them yet

They wrote a novella about warriors but not even 1 sentence about rogues and how terrible they are right now. I guess there is no hope for that class in the first tier.

Not very happy with the horde one. Loved the ally one. Too bad most of my toons are Horde lol.

Regarding the horde cutscene:

0:21 Garrosh says "This pleases me, General"

There is a missing line: "This is my pleased face (ಠ_ಠ)"

SPELLING MISTAKE ALERT!! "Horde Pandaria Prelogue"

Sorry, had to be done.

10+ Year Old Account
    The cinematic's where pretty cool. About the horde intro to pandaria, I hope we dont have to kill Nazgrim or at least I hope he has some balls to stand up to Garrosh and as badass as Garrosh is in the intro we already know the end of this expansion. For the Shen-zin Su's thorn cinematic I guess they are making the alliance out to be vengeful little bitches. I guess thats how you become alliance, you hate someone that you think you are better than. I feel bad for Ji.
    Last edited by Nuvuk; 2012-08-20 at 03:02 AM.

Deleted
    i reckon if wow had more cut scenes then the storytelling would be improved tenfold, just watching those 2 intros has told me more of the mists lore than anything released so far, i know they take a long time to make, but they are well worth putting in as i think people will watch them at least once

Quote Originally Posted by Earenbane View Post
    i reckon if wow had more cut scenes then the storytelling would be improved tenfold, just watching those 2 intros has told me more of the mists lore than anything released so far, i know they take a long time to make, but they are well worth putting in as i think people will watch them at least once
    Oh heck ya it would, if the questing was like in SWTOR there would be no arguing on lore because people don't read shit nowa days. And no offense but same goes to you =p lots of lore already published on this site just got to read it.

No one is forcing you to do anything. I check MMO champ almost daily for class changes and manage to avoid spoilers. I have no clue whats going on in Pandaria.

Don't blame Blizzard because you don't have the will power to avoid reading spoilers.

Deleted
    lol these are not cinematics

Quote Originally Posted by Pumps View Post
    "Many of them are produced in the style of the Wrathgate cinematic and go beyond using only simple scripted events and existing animations. "

And thus looks like rubbish.
    You need your eyes checked.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Juulmon View Post
    lol these are not cinematics
    These are in-game cinematics.
    Just so you know the type of animation, graphics & effects you expect from these cinematics to be on par with one we get every expansion (the opening cinematics) actually takes a long time for artists & animators to produce.

Plenty of games use their in-game engine to create in-game cinematics like WoW (Assassins Creed series comes to mind, feel free to insert your own game that uses the same method), because its less expensive & time consuming.

To put it simply if every in-game cinematics are shown at that level, the expansion probably won't make September 25th & which would mean a few more months of old boring content DS/Transmog/Gold farming & alt leveling, would you like that instead?

Also, was anyone else thinking Deathwing when that the 3rd carving on the wall was shown to Pandaren? Complete annihilation was merely a setback!
    Last edited by Winterstrife; 2012-08-20 at 01:23 AM.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...trife/advanced
    WoW: Winterstrife, Level 120 Human Paladin | ESO: Strife Valor, CP 610 Dunmer Magblade | GW2: Inquisitor Strife, Level 80 Human Renegede.

I feel like I don't need to play MOP as I know it inside out. Not good.
    i completely agree with this.

Quote Originally Posted by Velophyx View Post
    Well there didn't change too much XP wise compared to the "New". I do have to say, even at this moment I find myself leveling way too fast through the first 60 levels. I'd like to see that extended but who am I..
    I personally would not mind seeing an ability to go talk to an NPC in SW or so like the one you talk to to turn off your XP,but in this case you can pay to lower the XP gained by a certain percentage for a cost in gold if you want.Say for example 10 gold per 10% lowered XP gained up to a max of 20-30 or so percent.

I hate the overly fast leveling as it is now and never use any Heirloom items.So to be able to lower the XP I get by say 10-30 % or so would be great as I love the leveling part of the game.

This way for people who do not like the faster leveling they have a choice to lower the XP gain and those who want to keep it as is can do so as well...win-win for everyone.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nice videos. =P

10+ Year Old Account
    The son of hellscream makes me proud
    "BC was a hot chick that took alot of work but was rewarding in the end, Cata is the drunk chick that supplied similar results with less effort." -couldnt have said it better.

Quote Originally Posted by TEHPALLYTANK View Post
    Give up trying to understand her, women tend to handle problems with emotion rather than logic.

10+ Year Old Account
    So does anyone still know if those experience changes will come into play with MOP or with patch 5.0.4 on the 28th?

15+ Year Old Account
    Give me back my Son!