Traits in Panda Form
    To be able to walk on two legs
    A super growl
    Super Panda Charm

10+ Year Old Account
    Anti-Hero

with Dr. Manhattens power from Watchmen :3

Minus the blue.
    Last edited by -Zait-; 2012-08-25 at 06:51 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by -Zait- View Post
    Anti-Hero

Minus the blue.
    damn i forgot about him. that dude is cool. he can blow shit up and teleport anywhere. nothing can hurt him.

Quote Originally Posted by Metallikiddd View Post
    damn i forgot about him. that dude is cool. he can blow shit up and teleport anywhere. nothing can hurt him.
    Other DC characters could hurt him, and even kill him, in a single blow.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Samwize1131 View Post
    I would be an anti-hero

My two powers would be:

#1 A psychic ability to induce orgasms in females for as long as i channeled my thoughts into it(without even having to touch them or even be in the same room.)

#2 A Psychic Neurological attack that would cause permanent impotency and erectile dysfunction in any male(again able to project this attack out long distances.)

My traits would be super perception and immunity to all forms of mind control.

I would be loved by many women and feared by all males.
    That's stupid, you know if you where to say something like that...as you did! Atleast be funny

---------- Post added 2012-08-25 at 05:18 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by YugoXIII View Post
    I'd be an anti-hero since I'd help people, but I'd also break the law at a moments notice.

My powers would be:
    1. Intuitive Aptitude
    2. Necromancy. (Not some crap version. It'd restore the person to "perfect condition" if desired, the option to choose to give them free will or bend them to mine, and able to manipulate/restore their memories and powers if they have them. Who needs to keep anyone from getting killed if they can be brought back whenever I feel like it?)

Traits:
    1. Full spatial awareness (fully aware of everyone/everything around me, pretty much impossible to sneak up on/corner/catch/assassinate me)
    2. Regeneration (the good kind, have to be completely destroyed to be gone for good.)

Not exactly godlike, just really overpowered.
    You would be a funny weapon, just tap your mind and take your powers for a spin

good idea I like, not overpowered at all! don't need to sneak up on you at all, but my way is alittle complex and I would have to know you and how you attack....I would have to 'study' you before my final attack to be aware of what you can do, then you would be fair game. And 'completely' destroyed your head can get chopped off and things will stop working...and if you make fast enough cuts/gashes/shots/stabs/slices you will bleed out and it theory it would take longer for you to 'regenerate' with multiple wounds scattered through your body, slowing you down to a level of near death which, then come in for the final cut and decapitate you. Or, if you wanna say your head gets reattached to your body and it becomes reanimated again...destroy the body...keep the head as a trophy! ^_^

Necromancy is a pretty weak power...and its raising the dead...not to a fully restored state. if your bring them back to life (not healing, but back from the dead) that is a god like power, if your making them the walking dead....thats neat =D

---------- Post added 2012-08-25 at 05:19 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Nomzter View Post
    i'd do what i want
    Whats your power genius...

---------- Post added 2012-08-25 at 05:21 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Wishblade View Post
    Usually when I think of stuff like this it changes ever so slightly all the time... But let's see if we can't think of something...

Guess I'd be the anti-hero who'd do whatever he could to keep his loved ones safe and punish anyone who hurt innocent people in general. Wouldn't go out to save the world or take over anything.

Powers...
    I guess Teleportation to get around more easily and get out of sticky situations.
    And Shapeshifting, but only human shapeshifting, with Teleportation I got my transport needs sorted rather than turn into a bird or something. With Shapeshifting I could change my body slightly for a bit of extra strength, endurance, etc, but not anything superhuman and disguise myself as someone else.

Traits...
    Regeneration, as in cut off my arm and it'll come back, wear me out and I'll keep fighting, but chop off my head or stab me in the heart and I'm done for.
    And some expertise in bladed weapons, knives, katanas, broadswords, axes, whatever.

There, guess that's my take on it atm.
    You would be easy pray, but I wouldn't go out of my way to hunt you down!

Pretty neat your look upon this topic ^_^

---------- Post added 2012-08-25 at 05:22 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by -Zait- View Post
    Anti-Hero

Minus the blue.
    Will you be wearing cloths?

---------- Post added 2012-08-25 at 05:23 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Metallikiddd View Post
    He can be killed, with the right means and will, and know how...he would also be easy pray! And he is super easy to take advantage of

---------- Post added 2012-08-25 at 05:24 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Laurcus View Post
    Other DC characters could hurt him, and even kill him, in a single blow.
    You know it ^_^
    Shall I be dramatic and say "You haven't heard the last of me,"?

LIFE

(L)ive, (I)nfluence, (F)ight, (E)njoy

I would be kind of Lawful Evil if you know what I mean (doing evil things in society's eyes but following my own moral codex, no moral relativism though - always hard law, and doing good things in my opinion) as someone mentioned on the first page - rewriting the society. Probably kind of superpower with which I could manipulate people's minds and stuff.
    S.H.

Quote Originally Posted by Sfidt View Post
    I would be kind of Lawful Evil if you know what I mean (doing evil things in society's eyes but following my own moral codex, no moral relativism though - always hard law, and doing good things in my opinion) as someone mentioned on the first page - rewriting the society. Probably kind of superpower with which I could manipulate people's minds and stuff.
    That's not what Lawful Evil is. Lawful Evil is intentionally committing evil while utilizing the law for your own ends. It's a perversion, a manipulation of the law. A great example for a Lawful Evil character is Lex Luthor when he becomes the President of the US and uses his position to convince the rest of the world, including many superheroes, that Superman has gone crazy and needs to be put down.

What he was doing was actually both illegal and immoral, as it was nothing more than petty revenge and attempted murder. But he used the law to do it, hiding behind it like a shield. That is Lawful Evil.

What you describe is actually Lawful Neutral, as it is possible to be Lawful in the sense of upholding your own set of rules, regardless of good and evil, or any other factors like what society thinks of you.

you cannot be a villain.

a villain is someone who goes against the main character. you are the main character of your life. as such, you cannot be a villain unless you somehow oppose yourself.
    Warlorcs of Draenorc made me quit. You can't have my stuff.

10+ Year Old Account
    Anti-Hero.

Teleportation Discs (Magik)
    Telepathy (Professor X)
    Asgardian/Elder God physiology (Thor)

I'd basically go on a bad guy killing spree to make the world better. I wouldn't follow the laws, though. If some good guys got in my way, I might have to scramble their brains or port them to the moon
    Last edited by Bavol; 2012-08-26 at 12:39 AM.

Power: Ice/water manipulation/generation.

Traits: Super-human agility, ability to resist cold, and prowess with daggers.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by checking facts View Post
    you cannot be a villain.

a villain is someone who goes against the main character. you are the main character of your life. as such, you cannot be a villain unless you somehow oppose yourself.
    ^_^ Nope your villain= bad guy, dudududududaaaah

So....your wrong, and if you think your right...just go with the flow like everybody else and pick a power

---------- Post added 2012-08-28 at 01:50 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Hackzr View Post
    telekenesis
    2 powers, 2 traits

---------- Post added 2012-08-28 at 01:51 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Icecx View Post
    Power: Ice/water manipulation/generation.

Traits: Super-human agility, ability to resist cold, and prowess with daggers.

> You picked some weak powers friend

LIFE

Complete invulnerability to mental and physical effects of all types, immunity to aging as well.

Shapechanging.

Hero.

15+ Year Old Account
    I voted Hero, I would be Iron man. That way my children could look up to me even more.
    My kids f***ing love Iron Man.
    But if Iron Man was taken, I would be a Druid IRL.

Made by Ariyana!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bavol View Post
    Anti-Hero.

Teleportation Discs (Magik)
    Telepathy (Professor X)
    Asgardian/Elder God physiology (Thor)

I'd basically go on a bad guy killing spree to make the world better. I wouldn't follow the laws, though. If some good guys got in my way, I might have to scramble their brains or port them to the moon
    "Asgardian/Elder God physiology " why'd you pick that? Thor can die...so can other asgardiens =p

---------- Post added 2012-08-28 at 01:57 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Tamato View Post
    I voted Hero, I would be Iron man. That way my children could look up to me even more.
    My kids f***ing love Iron Man.
    But if Iron Man was taken, I would be a Druid IRL.
    Iron man isn't a 'hero' or a superpower its a guy in a suit...and if you wanted to be a real life Iron man, build a suit...he and batman can be a real life thing with the right science and engineering, and the same with countless mercenaries and super soldiers that fill the pages of both

DC and Marvel comics, and the same can go the independent comics as well

---------- Post added 2012-08-28 at 01:58 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Sevyvia View Post
    Complete invulnerability to mental and physical effects of all types, immunity to aging as well.

Shapechanging.

Hero.
    immunity to aging? What does that even mean?

Your either immortal, age slower, or have the 'Retarded Aging factor' =D

y

LIFE

Quote Originally Posted by Duito View Post
    "Asgardian/Elder God physiology " why'd you pick that? Thor can die...so can other asgardiens =p

---------- Post added 2012-08-28 at 01:57 PM ----------

Iron man isn't a 'hero' or a superpower its a guy in a suit...and if you wanted to be a real life Iron man, build a suit...he and batman can be a real life thing with the right science and engineering, and the same with countless mercenaries and super soldiers that fill the pages of both

DC and Marvel comics, and the same can go the independent comics as well

---------- Post added 2012-08-28 at 01:58 PM ----------

immunity to aging? What does that even mean?

Your either immortal, age slower, or have the 'Retarded Aging factor' =D

y
    Iron Man is a superhero, and he isn't just a guy in a suit. Iron Man is a mutant, due to a powerful virus called Extremis. This gives him an advanced healing factor, Superhuman Reflexes, increased intelligence and mental capacity and the ability to interface directly with technology, which he uses to store his suit inside his body.

Batman and Iron Man also cannot be real life things. Iron Man for obvious reasons, and well, I just got done explaining the Batman thing in another thread, so imma just copy/paste that.

"No. Batman isn't just super skilled, he's perfect. He is in absolute peak physical condition. Batman could go to the Olympics and he'd be just slightly better than everyone there. With his body type, that's not even possible. For example, he regularly benches 1000 pounds in his workout routine. Yet with that level of physical strength, he outclasses chinese acrobats and the best Olympic gymnasts concerning agility.

Then you have his skill set. "Wayne is well trained in multiple martial arts. His primary form of combat is an idiosyncratic admixture of Tae Kwon Do, Judo, Muay Thai, Dragon Style Kung Fu, Boxing, Jujitsu, and Ninjitsu. Wayne is one of the finest human combatants Earth has ever known." "Through his martial arts training, he has become an expert on all melee weapons. Wayne has displayed exceptional sword fighting capability and proficiency with knives, sticks and various other weapons. He practices during his combat sessions to keep his skills intact, but he prefers unarmed combat." "His Ninjutsu training has made him a master at stealth and capable of breaching high security facilities without being detected." "Wayne is an expert marksman. He is skilled with throwing projectile weapons, archery and firearms. He has been practicing such skills since the early days of his training and is almost on par with the Green Arrow in terms of accuracy."

That's too much shit for one person to learn in a lifetime. And let's not even get into his intelligence. He earned over 100 years worth of degrees in all sorts of fields by the time he was 21. No real life person, no matter the circumstances, could ever match Batman. Unless we get the technology to Matrix information directly into people's brains, but that's cheating."

Immunity to aging is also a fairly common thing in fiction. Eternal youth. See Elves in Lord of the Rings for an example. Basically it means you can never die of old age, but you can be killed by normal means, such as being torn in half and vaporized to give an example.

10+ Year Old Account
    Iron Man is a superhero, and he isn't just a guy in a suit. Iron Man is a mutant, due to a powerful virus called Extremis. This gives him an advanced healing factor, Superhuman Reflexes, increased intelligence and mental capacity and the ability to interface directly with technology, which he uses to store his suit inside his body.

Batman and Iron Man also cannot be real life things. Iron Man for obvious reasons, and well, I just got done explaining the Batman thing in another thread, so imma just copy/paste that.

"No. Batman isn't just super skilled, he's perfect. He is in absolute peak physical condition. Batman could go to the Olympics and he'd be just slightly better than everyone there. With his body type, that's not even possible. For example, he regularly benches 1000 pounds in his workout routine. Yet with that level of physical strength, he outclasses chinese acrobats and the best Olympic gymnasts concerning agility.

Then you have his skill set. "Wayne is well trained in multiple martial arts. His primary form of combat is an idiosyncratic admixture of Tae Kwon Do, Judo, Muay Thai, Dragon Style Kung Fu, Boxing, Jujitsu, and Ninjitsu. Wayne is one of the finest human combatants Earth has ever known." "Through his martial arts training, he has become an expert on all melee weapons. Wayne has displayed exceptional sword fighting capability and proficiency with knives, sticks and various other weapons. He practices during his combat sessions to keep his skills intact, but he prefers unarmed combat." "His Ninjutsu training has made him a master at stealth and capable of breaching high security facilities without being detected." "Wayne is an expert marksman. He is skilled with throwing projectile weapons, archery and firearms. He has been practicing such skills since the early days of his training and is almost on par with the Green Arrow in terms of accuracy."

That's too much shit for one person to learn in a lifetime. And let's not even get into his intelligence. He earned over 100 years worth of degrees in all sorts of fields by the time he was 21. No real life person, no matter the circumstances, could ever match Batman. Unless we get the technology to Matrix information directly into people's brains, but that's cheating."

Immunity to aging is also a fairly common thing in fiction. Eternal youth. See Elves in Lord of the Rings for an example. Basically it means you can never die of old age, but you can be killed by normal means, such as being torn in half and vaporized to give an example.

Iron man can be real, so can batman end of story with science and engineering...yes batman is trained, get a guy and train him! Not saying he will be unstoppable like he appears in his comic books but he will be able to get the job done, being cleaning the streets or fighting in the military! Your talking about comic books, I'm not I'm talking about realism what you can really do, and what you can't do! -_-

Honestly I don't feel like reading this at all LOL, because your missing the point.

immunity to aging is god like and thats a no-no...you didn't have to write paragraph either

that was just a waste of your time Lol

---------- Post added 2012-08-28 at 05:48 PM ----------

Your silly...YOUR SILLY!

---------- Post added 2012-08-28 at 09:24 PM ----------

Oh wait...you just copied from http://dc.wikia.com/wiki/Batman_(Bruce_Wayne)

good for you /calp /clap

LIFE

Iron man can be real, so can batman end of story with science and engineering...yes batman is trained, get a guy and train him! Not saying he will be unstoppable like he appears in his comic books but he will be able to get the job done, being cleaning the streets or fighting in the military! Your talking about comic books, I'm not I'm talking about realism what you can really do, and what you can't do! -_-

Honestly I don't feel like reading this at all LOL, because your missing the point.

immunity to aging is god like and thats a no-no...you didn't have to write paragraph either

that was just a waste of your time Lol

---------- Post added 2012-08-28 at 05:48 PM ----------

Your silly...YOUR SILLY!

---------- Post added 2012-08-28 at 09:24 PM ----------

Oh wait...you just copied from http://dc.wikia.com/wiki/Batman_(Bruce_Wayne)

good for you /calp /clap
    Yes, I copied from the DC wiki, because it's true. No one can ever be as good as Batman, because he simply knows too much, he's too experienced. If Human's start living for 1000 thousand years, then maybe.

And Iron Man is much more impossible, because he has superpowers. Not to mention his suit is scientifically impossible in several ways. And no, I'm not silly, and it didn't take me long to type up enough stuff to correct you.
    Last edited by OrcsRLame; 2012-08-29 at 01:03 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes, I copied from the DC wiki, because it's true. No one can ever be as good as Batman, because he simply knows too much, he's too experienced. If Human's start living for 1000 thousand years, then maybe.

And Iron Man is much more impossible, because he has superpowers. Not to mention his suit is scientifically impossible in several ways. And no, I'm not silly, and it didn't take me long to type up enough stuff to correct you.
    I'm not talking about all that Batman is,I'm saying they could build a suit the protects from fire, and point blank range with a built in radar, a thermal suit built in. He could be possible and still very wrong and missing complete what I'm saying of course you can't make everything right off the page real...I'm not saying that, and 'Batman' would have someone else make his gadgets, like he does in the comic books/movie. In real life, he would probably have detective skills which isn't all that hard its all about observation, you don't need all the degrees Mr.Wayne has, and you could probably learn all the worlds hand to hand combat styles in about 5 years, and melee based weapons such as swords in about another 5 years, and be close to mastering each weapon give or take! And this is assuming you have no distractions just training, sleeping and eating.

So again, a batman type person could be real your really over looking what I'm saying! and Like I said with the right methods in science, and engineering...and yet again same with Iron man, it could be a real thing! Not the same suit in the movie but an exo-skeleton! It wouldn't be able to fly..and it would have limited ammo, it would use hot lead and be very slow, almost like a tank. It would be bulky as well

So your...I don't see where your coming from? I'm not talking about grabbing something off the page, and boom its real! It would needs tweaks and what not, as in the Iron man suit. But both could be real with the right methods, and again in bold this time! Something like these two 'heroes' could be real with the right methods! And again not saying a real life comic book hero! We are human, not paper or writers imagination

And if people weren't ignorant, assholes half of there life we could know a lot more then the whole human race knows at this point in time! We just landed a rover on another planet at pin-point accuracy. So open your mind dude, you so closed minded just think what people could do if we tried, have a god damn imagination! And please, stay on topic or leave the thread...Because I'm done debating with you, when your missing the point over and over again, when you understand what I'm trying to get through that thick skull of yours please return >.>

---------- Post added 2012-08-29 at 02:51 PM ----------

Anti-heroes 4tw

LIFE

I'm not talking about all that Batman is,I'm saying they could build a suit the protects from fire, and point blank range with a built in radar, a thermal suit built in. He could be possible and still very wrong and missing complete what I'm saying of course you can't make everything right off the page real...I'm not saying that, and 'Batman' would have someone else make his gadgets, like he does in the comic books/movie. In real life, he would probably have detective skills which isn't all that hard its all about observation, you don't need all the degrees Mr.Wayne has, and you could probably learn all the worlds hand to hand combat styles in about 5 years, and melee based weapons such as swords in about another 5 years, and be close to mastering each weapon give or take! And this is assuming you have no distractions just training, sleeping and eating.

So again, a batman type person could be real your really over looking what I'm saying! and Like I said with the right methods in science, and engineering...and yet again same with Iron man, it could be a real thing! Not the same suit in the movie but an exo-skeleton! It wouldn't be able to fly..and it would have limited ammo, it would use hot lead and be very slow, almost like a tank. It would be bulky as well

So your...I don't see where your coming from? I'm not talking about grabbing something off the page, and boom its real! It would needs tweaks and what not, as in the Iron man suit. But both could be real with the right methods, and again in bold this time! Something like these two 'heroes' could be real with the right methods! And again not saying a real life comic book hero! We are human, not paper or writers imagination

And if people weren't ignorant, assholes half of there life we could know a lot more then the whole human race knows at this point in time! We just landed a rover on another planet at pin-point accuracy. So open your mind dude, you so closed minded just think what people could do if we tried, have a god damn imagination! And please, stay on topic or leave the thread...Because I'm done debating with you, when your missing the point over and over again, when you understand what I'm trying to get through that thick skull of yours please return >.>

---------- Post added 2012-08-29 at 02:51 PM ----------

Anti-heroes 4tw
    You shouldn't insult or talk down to people, it makes you look very undignified.

And yes, people with military weapons are a real thing. And when you reduce Batman and Iron Man that much, that's basically all they are. And no, you cannot learn all the hand to hand styles in the world in 5 years. You can't even master one in that time. There are hundreds of unarmed styles in the world. Even getting the basics down of each one, and retaining the information and muscle memory would take more than one lifetime.

I get your point perfectly, it's you that's not understand my point. I am disagreeing with you. A lesser version of Batman isn't Batman at all. It's a retard that gets himself killed in under a week trying to play vigilante. You can't be a "like" Batman if you're incredibly inferior to him in every conceivable way. And the way you described Iron Man is more like an idiot failure of a military weapon that would get the user killed via a single tank round. Because in the real world, pressure is a thing.

I have no doubt that the military will eventually develop power armor of some kind. It probably won't be a thing like Iron Man though.