Page 1 of 5
... LastLast

What are you most excited for?

Dejavu here and im a huge fan of the guild wars series. What im asking is what is everyone all jacked up for in guild wars 2 post it here im interested. Im really interested for the massive amount of content you can go through and WvW ive played in the beta and its really awesome. Cant wait for the release date 8/25/12!!!

No monthly sub and dynamic questing.

Quote Originally Posted by Assass1n View Post
    No monthly sub and dynamic questing.
    yea thats another awesome thing. free to play and dynamic cant wait for that. WoW was fun but the payment wasnt even worth it.

Deleted
    Just the world itself. I dunno, I just get a feeling of something, almost like wanderlust but different when I'm playing.

Guess it's just being part of a fascinating new world.

WvW is what hooked me. As an old DAoC player, who has yet to re-capture the magic of RvR in any other game, it gives me the best chance of that. Before I read about WvW I had no interest in GW2.

Mostly I'm excited about finally having a game worth playing again.

Quote Originally Posted by Agile Emily View Post
    Just the world itself. I dunno, I just get a feeling of something, almost like wanderlust but different when I'm playing.

Guess it's just being part of a fascinating new world.
    i know exactly what your saying emily. its like your in real life in the game and its just a great experience and thats what me and my friends feel like and why we are starting a guild.

---------- Post added 2012-08-20 at 12:54 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by rhinomatic View Post
    WvW is what hooked me. As an old DAoC player, who has yet to re-capture the magic of RvR in any other game, it gives me the best chance of that. Before I read about WvW I had no interest in GW2.

Yea like ive bounced between game to game trying to wait for this and i cant wait any longer. 5 more days and that WvW experience is gonna be intense.

Hall of monuments armor and items.

Dynamic events.

Dungeons.

Mesmer.

Finally going live.

And a lot more.

Deleted
    events. dungeons, exploration, WvW, a whole new game

Not having to play wow anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Vsml View Post
    Let the church say "Amen."

Deleted
    ALL the things!

15+ Year Old Account
    Dungeons. Excited for a lot of other things but for some reason, dungeons top them off. I love the design of some of them, especially the one that's a freaking mansion.

Deleted
    exploring.

I was always hoping for a game that have beautiful armors and characters like Aion but also have a huge and beautiful world, pve server and casual
    The trick of selling a FFA-PvP MMO is creating the illusion among gankers that they are respectable fighters while protecting them from respectable fights, as their less skilled half would be massacred and quit instead of “HTFU” as they claim.

Jumping puzzles

fucking jumping puzzles everywhere

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vsml View Post
    Lol so true. I will actually uninstall it. BE GONE!

As of now I am only looking forward to beeing able to log in for the first time and create my character which will take about an hour.

Deleted
    Sounds silly, but just being able to log in and have fun. That's something I haven't had from WoW in a very long time.

For an actual specific point though, I don't have a clue. I'm pretty much going in blind. Only played a few classes up to around level 7 in the Beta, only done a little WvW, no sPvP and haven't read a thing.
    Last edited by mmoc7c5925fb1b; 2012-08-20 at 06:46 PM.

Deleted
    Cleaving skulls while frothing at the mouth and slugging back real ale.
    Oh in Guild wars 2? DEs, dungeons, structured PvP and WvWvW.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by rhinomatic View Post

Just pointing out in case you didn't know and if GW2 doesn't end up as your cup of tea, Rift is bringing in RvR at some point too, might have already put it in.

Deleted
    A very balanced (structured) PvP for which you don't have to grind. You don't have to be max level nor do a gear grind on max level. It also doesn't have the holy trinity which I also prefer. I'm really excited in PvPing with friends.
    Another thing I'm (equally) excited for is the active combat, the dodging and just the profession design in general.
    And of course, I also like the DE questing system, WvWvW, jumping puzzles, dungeons and what not GW2 has to offer but these 2 are the most important to me.