[Solved] Recount Issue...

I was able to play WoW until last night. I logged in, went through character select, and I was brought to the loading screen. It loaded... loaded... loaded some more, and it never stopped loading. I quit and updated all add ons to no avail. Then, I disabled all add ons, and it worked like a charm; the loading screen zipped through. I've narrowed it down to Recount. Works fine when I disable it. I searched around for a version that's pre-whatever the current version is, downloaded it, and I'm still having the same issue. Any suggestions? Would like to still be able to use Recount.

Deleted
    Possibly something with your saved data. Remove Recount.lua from YourCharacter\SavedVariables in the WTF folder.

Quote Originally Posted by Lombra View Post
    Possibly something with your saved data. Remove Recount.lua from YourCharacter\SavedVariables in the WTF folder.
    That did the trick. Thanks!

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    I have this issue with recount sometimes if I did any kind of dungeon/raid without clearing recount before logging off. If I don't clear recount, sometimes it could take me 30 seconds to log in to that character as opposed to if I cleared recount before logging off that character and it taking me 3-5 seconds to log in.

I just made a macro so I dont forget to clear it. It clears recount and reloads your UI. Don't know if this 100% solves your issue but I tried

/recount reset
    /reloadui

While removing recount.lua will work, if you have a custom UI then this resets the sizing for everything if im not mistaken.
    I know it says solved, but incase you check back <3
    Last edited by fears; 2012-08-21 at 04:08 PM.

Armory : Fear@Cho'Gall UI Screen : Elv UI Wow Progress : Vindictive
    Cpu : Intel I7-2600k Mem : 16gb Corsair Vengeance Psu : Corsair HX1050 Gfx : EVGA GTX 770

Deleted
    I think Recount saves layout settings in the account wide variables, not the character specific ones, so should be fine. Of course, clearing the data before you log out is easier.