Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Pebbleton View Post
    Herald of the Titans isn't hard with reforging/Cata buff-pots-food. Algalon itself is a joke of a fight nowadays, but it just takes ages to level a character to 80, properly equip it, spec right... meeeh.
    ^This. In a decently coordinated group, Herald is one of the easiest titles you can get imo. The fight lasts maybe 5 minutes and only has one or two Big Bangs before p2.

Hardest in terms of rarity due to an excessive grind would probably the 250K HKs title, Bloodthirsty or w/e.
    Hardest in terms of pure skill would definitely be the Season X Glad title. Raid titles (Firelord, SoA) can be outgeared. Hardcore arenas are a different ball game entirely, especially at that level.
    Last edited by Lachez; 2012-08-20 at 08:25 PM.
    Aelmagus
    <Delusions of Grandeur>
    [H] Runetotem - US

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    Oh, PVP twinks. I thought this was about Anduin.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tradewind View Post
    I am so triggered right now.

Mechagnome
    15+ Year Old Account
    Unfortunately to the R1s, 5s means it's not a difficult title what so ever. Quite frankly, I've known quite a few people to sell R1 in 5s even on the better bgs, it's trivial with duelist level people, gear, communication, and time (mostly time).

But yeah, if you got R1 in 3s on a good bg (all of like two of them), it means something.

OT: It really depends on who you are. Glad's very easy for some people, for myself, quite frankly, the hardest would be the insane, simply because I'd probably kill myself before I ever could motivate myself to do something so meaningless.
    Last edited by Merite; 2012-08-20 at 08:36 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    time consuming =/= hard.....stop mentioning the insane or any BG titles

10+ Year Old Account
    Herald, Bloodthirsty or Insane, half-grind, grind, grind.
    Quote Originally Posted by bizzy View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd go for R1 aswell... of the Horde/Bloodthirsty are just grind moments for years(if your slow)
    “We all know interspecies romance is weird.”
    ― Tim Burton

Salty title.

Fucking fishing tournaments...

http://www.twitch.tv/hammerpairs 7/7 Mythic EN / 3/3 Mythic ToV / 10/10 Mythic NH / 9/9 Mythic ToS
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IBmNLMo4vcI some old school CM fun
    "Your lights will go out. The darkness will envelop you. And you will fear the shadows that move within it."

Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    Hand of Adal, the Undying and the Immortal is as impossible, if you want to be so smart as to include titles that are removed ^^
    except tons of people got those.

Deleted
    Salty, as Alliance on a realm like Kazzak.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think conqueror/justicar is harder than battlemaster now that they removed the rep from it.
    You can say "it's just a grind", yeah a grind involving you needing to play a bazillion wsg matches and actually cap or make sure someone else caps flags during.

I think I won the fishing comp for salty, just before tbc hit? I had my friend protecting me/searching for new spawns and killing others whilst I fished.
    Last edited by Riavan; 2012-08-22 at 03:13 AM.

Hardest title eh...Camel Hoarder on a high pop server.

Herald of the Titans, Battlemaster and Gladiator I guess. Herald is a bother to do, having to be 80 and with a certain gear level. Battlemaster... Having to do all those achievements in battlegrounds... *shivers* And Gladiator I guess is kinda hard to be among the top 0.5% of PvP'ers.

Insane and Bloodthirsty are just grinds really and that's not hard, just bothersome and tedious.

I suppose Firelord is still a bitch atm, but will be easier in MoP, unlike the three mentioned above.

r1 gladiator

anything else is either grindy or easy or just not available anymore.

10+ Year Old Account
    In pvp it will be R1 Gladiator and Arena master in my personal opinion. In pve it will be Death Demise when it was current latest content of course but since it's no longer obtainable I have to say Firelord pre all nerfs when it was current latest content.

Quote Originally Posted by Riavan View Post
    I think conqueror/justicar is harder than battlemaster now that they removed the rep from it.
    You can say "it's just a grind", yeah a grind involving you needing to play a bazillion wsg matches and actually cap or make sure someone else caps flags during.

I think I won the fishing comp for salty, just before tbc hit? I had my friend protecting me/searching for new spawns and killing others whilst I fished.
    If you are new to PVP, Justicar is the hardest title to get aside from Glad. To get Exalted with Silverwing you need to win WSG 368 times or cap 1105 flags. That isn't including Rep with Arathi AND Alterac (which isn't so bad)

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account

Talking

The only title i want to get is ( The Insane ). Because my rogue name is DRRogue

Deleted
    Salty title.

Fucking fishing tournaments...

Deleted
    ~Rank14 on active ranking realms in vanilla in the early days.

~Rank1 on active battlegroups.

~Salty on active realms.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by nafz View Post

~Salty on active realms.
    Indeed. Salty was one hard and time consuming title to achieve. But totally worth it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrathbaby View Post
    R1 or Death's Demise when it was still current raid content
    Agreed.

Also Flawless Victor was semi hard without of course win trading.
    -K