All out Melee in MOP - Paladin, DK or Warrior

So I was wondering which class looks all round capable and fun going into MoP - Death Knights, Paladins or Warriors?

I am only looking for an overall view regarding these classes from a PVP standpoint of view, as well as some PVE, questing and survivability.

I don't really have access to a BETA or a the PTR. So any information would be helpful. Thank you.

Deleted
    Monk tbh. Going to switch from dk to dps monk.

Deleted
    Well ill answer some basic elements and you should determine which you like more, because fun is subjective.

Burst: pala > warr > dk
    sustained: dk > warr > pala
    roles: pala got all 3 roles: Hpala is looking really strong, ret pve is almost bottom, tank is 'ok'.
    dk is tank and dps: DKs dps is always in a good shape, tanking is looking best atm
    warr is tank and dps: warr tank is prefernence, but most of the warriors dont like the tanking changes. Warr dps is close to top.

for tanking: dk > warr > pala
    for dps: warr > dk > pala
    questing: I guess once you are 90 it doesn't matter. So why pick a class for questing? But warrior is good for the charge and the heal after a kill and DK for deathgrip. warr > dk > pala

survivability: pala with nice offheals > DK (sacrifice damage for heals) > warriors ( second wind is pretty sick tho, but still behind the 2 others)
    fun abilities: warrior by far IMO ( dragonroar lolcrits, all cds to be a sick wrecking machine for 20sec, spell reflect ) > DK ( stuns, aoe deathgrip, etc ) > pala ( no funs for me )

arena viability: pretty much unknown. Hpala will be viable for sure and in hard DPS comps for offheals. DKs for their heal absorbs and warr for sick burst
    style of play: DK= smash your face on keyboard. with 3 buttons you roflstomp to top dmg done. Very very easy class. Good mobility, glasscannons
    pala= crap damage until you got your CDs, then you will wreck. Wings are undispellable. CC and mobility is crap.
    warrior= decent sustained dmg, sick burst (almost as good as pala), buffed mobility (first talent tier, 30 sec heroic leap, intervene and charge not sharing cd). Buffed healing ( second wind is awesome ).

I'd go check some YT vids as well as the talent calcs on wowhead. Also check wow beta/class forums and MMO classforums. Beware, alot of QQ

my opinion: warrior. DK is too repetitive with no skill needed. Ret pala is just boring with all the kiting and too limited cc.

Fun is subjective. That decision is yours and only yours. Malthanis will be here soon to reinforce that.

But for pvp out of those choices DK is ALWAYS the best choice. Especially cata and mop
    Regen#1804 need NA overwatch friends.

DK's have always been the most fun for me, their armor is always neat and menacing plus their combat is fun to roll around with.

Generally, Ret is only for people who have developed an irrational sentimental attachment to the spec, but who knows it might somehow end up being good in MoP...Warriors and DKs are usually better in both PvP and PvE and with those classes you also have 2 different melee dps specs to pick from.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Regen View Post
    Fun is subjective. That decision is yours and only yours. Malthanis will be here soon to reinforce that.

But for pvp out of those choices DK is ALWAYS the best choice. Especially cata and mop
    Exactly what the above poster said, but for me i find playing ret is comfortable as i know the ins and outs pretty well now. Depends what you are comfortable playing.

Warriors were amazing in S9, Rets are the best they have ever been in S11. DKs haven't had an S5 or even an S6-like season in Cata, and I don't know that Mop will go any better.

Will I continue to play mine? Yes, because I enjoy it. Same reason I'd tell anyone to play any class.

Deleted
    My experience (from cataclysm) is that the player's mentality has the bigger effect on the viability of your own character..
    What I'm trying to say is; I'm gonna rape people, whether I'm OP or not!

10+ Year Old Account
    I like you. You've made my job easier.

But really, you'll have to play the classes as they are in MoP to decide which you prefer.

Closing.
    Host of Talking Skritt, a GW2 podcast!