Preleveling guildwars 2? possible for that?

I know some online stores are offering guildwars 2 leveling now. just considering if this is possible to do or not?

They are offering what exactly? XP boosts? or extra levels, I have not heard that it is possible... besides - you seriously do not want to fly through the levels in GW2
    "Bill Nye: So Todd I got an offer for you. You and me. Any time. Any place. Debating science mano- a-mano. I'll bring the facts, and you bring the Vaseline. Because your ass is gonna fucking need it when I'm done whipping."

Mr Eames: "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jtgizmo View Post
    They are offering what exactly? XP boosts? or extra levels, I have not heard that it is possible... besides - you seriously do not want to fly through the levels in GW2
    I believe he is talking about black market powerleveling companies.

Deleted
    Really no point in even leveling fast in this game. You do the same stuffs at level 80 comparing to lower level.

No. Not even the Chinese can log in before the game goes live for prelaunch.

Don't waste your time/money on powerleveling though. Seriously, the story is great, and you can hop in WvWvW and get your stats boosted to level 80 *and* get xp while fighting for your realm!

Yeah, these kinds of services aren't allowed in the game, so closing this down.