What rating is Gladiator / Duelist

Hi guys just wondering if anyone could tell me a calculated answer for what rating you would need for glad / dueling this season.
    i know glad is top 0.05% and im currently on bloodlust

if anyone knows a site that will tell you the outcomes for season 11 on any realm would by highly appriciated, thanks.

i checked arena junkies but i dont know if there out of date or not

Thanks to queue dodging, win trading, sitting on teams, and mmr exploiting... if you weren't a glad last season, you aren't getting it this season.

Quote Originally Posted by Coldhearth View Post
    Thanks to queue dodging, win trading, sitting on teams, and mmr exploiting... if you weren't a glad last season, you aren't getting it this season.
    Doesn't answer the question, instead implies it is impossible to obtain it unless you've exploited or abused other players. Don't bother posting if you're not going to answer.

The issue is that the data is held internally (as far as I know), and can not be retrieved by an API. This means that only Blizzard knows the theoretical rating needed to obtain the titles. Sorry friend, you just need to get as high as you physically can.

Quote Originally Posted by nitroburst View Post
    Hi guys just wondering if anyone could tell me a calculated answer for what rating you would need for glad / dueling this season.
    i know glad is top 0.05% and im currently on bloodlust
    Cool, I'm from Bloodlust too!

What server are you on?

Quote Originally Posted by Hyve View Post
    Don't bother posting if you're not going to answer.
    I did answer him, and the answer is NO.

If he wasn't duel/glad last season, he won't be this season thanks to a completely retarded system. Can I make it anymore clear than that?

Currently there are 40 glad spots on bloodlust, the AJ title calculator is updated now.
    Last edited by zedzke; 2012-08-21 at 12:54 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by nitroburst View Post
    ...what rating you would need for glad / dueling this season?
    ...the answer is NO.
    It's clear now, he needs 'no' rating.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm pretty sure Hydra wasn't glad last season, and he is this season.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Terahertz View Post
    I'm pretty sure Hydra wasn't glad last season, and he is this season.
    He was last season, but not in s9 as he ragequitted his team because some double dk healer cleave wintraded past him the last day and he fell to rank 2 . But yea he's getting r1 this season again.

Frostmourne, friend. u?

---------- Post added 2012-08-21 at 03:45 PM ----------

haha thanks, is that you zedzke, the feral zedzke?
    this is nitro the enhance. but i have a feeling you already know

Deleted
    What I wonder if there is a similar calculator for Hero of. On AJ there is a ranking section for rbg, but no title tool for that.

There's only 1 zedzke, so yea that's me :P