Traditional Lee Sin fan art

Hey guys I've just decided to get back into drawing and for my first picture I decided to draw Traditional Lee Sin. I would love some feedback on what you guys think .

Full Sized Image: http://img88.imageshack.us/img88/4366/leesinw.jpg

That's very nice, but don't you think it would be more challenging to draw something that isn't simply a re-drawing of the champion art?

Quote Originally Posted by Rampant Rabbit View Post
    That's very nice, but don't you think it would be more challenging to draw something that isn't simply a re-drawing of the champion art?
    If I could I would, but my brain doesn't work that way. I see something then replicate it .

I'd tell you to simply have a go at it and see how it goes, because when I used to draw as a beginner (don't draw anymore), I would simply do this exact same thing and it really didn't feel rewarding to me.

Simply re-drawing champion art doesn't seem that worthy of my time to look at on Youtube.. No offense of course.

Quote Originally Posted by Rampant Rabbit View Post
    I'd tell you to simply have a go at it and see how it goes, because when I used to draw as a beginner (don't draw anymore), I would simply do this exact same thing and it really didn't feel rewarding to me.

Simply re-drawing champion art doesn't seem that worthy of my time to look at on Youtube.. No offense of course.
    I see it in a completely different way. I like what I do, it's not much different compared to say drawing a landscape, a vase of flowers or drawing a portrait. Being able to replicate something to look even close to the object is very rewarding for me.

thats rly sick dude

---------- Post added 2012-08-22 at 11:49 AM ----------

next time try creating something new though

---------- Post added 2012-08-22 at 11:50 AM ----------

maybe try making an Aang lee sin lol i love avatar the last airbender

Quote Originally Posted by Mitchello View Post
    I see it in a completely different way. I like what I do, it's not much different compared to say drawing a landscape, a vase of flowers or drawing a portrait. Being able to replicate something to look even close to the object is very rewarding for me.
    That's fair enough.

Grunt
    10+ Year Old Account
    Nice art. Looking forward to more uploads on the youtube channel

Quote Originally Posted by Doranlol View Post
    Nice art. Looking forward to more uploads on the youtube channel
    Thanks mate. I'll be uploading more soon.