10+ Year Old Account

[MoP] Hunter Rep Gear List.

Here is a list of all the gear avilable to hunters via the new factions;

Faction: The August Celestials
    Reward(s): [Feet] Steps of the War Serpent, [Hands] Sentinel Commander's Gauntlets, [Wrist] Tiger-Striped Wrist Gaurds
    Rep required: Revered
    Total Cost: 4750 VP

Faction: The Golden Lotus
    Reward(s): [Finger1] Anji's Keepsake, [Shoulder] Windwalker Spaulders. [Chest] Breastplate of the Golden Pagoda
    Total Cost: 5250 VP

Faction: Klaxxi
    Reward(s): [Leggs] Locust Swarm Legguards, [Neck] Choker of the Klaxxi'va, [Waist] Klaxxi Lash of the Winnower. [WEAP] Amber Sprayer of Klaxxi'vess
    Rep required: Exalted
    Total Cost: 5250 VP + 96g35s52c

Faction: Shado-Pan
    Reward(s):[Finger2] Mark of the Dancing Crane*, [Back] Backgaurd Cape, [Trinket1] Hawkmaster's Talon, [Helm] Hawkmaster's Headguard.
    Total Cost: 6500 VP
    *Note: The tooltip didnt show stats on wowpedia.

-Total costs: 21,750 VP + 96g35s52c which would take almost 5 and a half months to gather and would need to be spent as you acquired enough due to the new 3k total cap.

Conclusions:
    -None of this gear seems to have ANY expertise on it, which i thought was important for us in mop?
    -Klaxxi is the only faction that requires exalted for the gun, the other factions only have mounts after revered.
    -DMC: Relic of Xuen looks wicked awesome, that will fill [Trinket2] slot. Good luck with that!
    -I'm curious to see if any of this is BiS for the first tier.
    -Keep in mind this is just a list of what _can_ be gotten from rep, not what _must_ be gotten. With the weekly vp caps this gear is ment to fill in the holes not be a single gear source.

If you want to see the actual items (sorry didnt link them) -> http://www.wowpedia.org/Mists_of_Pan...tation_rewards

Cheers! Happy grinding!

Pretty sure they said expertise would not be on gear. We have to reforge/gem/chant to get to caps.

That's funny on expertise, as I found some plate/leather items that have it.
    My Armory - Tenzi

Our tier helm and shoulders have expertise. Several boss drops also have expertise.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DiParagon View Post
    Pretty sure they said expertise would not be on gear. We have to reforge/gem/chant to get to caps.
    is it a way to curb us for the raid entry level? Loose out on a bunch of agil because we NEED that expertise from gems/chants/forges but as the gear gets better for us and everyone else, we start to change up the reforges and gem more agility.
    Last edited by Septik; 2012-08-21 at 04:03 PM.

I was able to get over 7.5 hit and 7.5 expertise with just reforges taking away from haste first then mastery, maybe a bit of crit also. This is at level 85 with DSn gear and only a couple of quest pieces.

Crudely done but it was my first attempt.
    Last edited by Notho; 2012-08-21 at 08:46 PM.