Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Thanks for the guys who already put in the effort for the guides we do have!
    I'm curious to see what the balance guide for pve is gonna look like. Gonna be a interesting read, as im just discovering talents and new rotation and all

So, are we still in need of a Balance PvE writer?
    If we do not destroy ourselves, we will one day venture to the stars.

I was just curios as to whether or not we currently have a PvE balance druid guide writer

Sunfyre said he will update his guide but only when MoP hits so no prepatch-85lvl stage.

10+ Year Old Account
    Updated OP:
    Sunfyre PMed me saying he'd update it once MoP hits. All other PvE specs are covered.

We have a balance PvP guide up but if others want to do the other spec guides we need them too. I have a kitty writing one, need a resto. PvP guides will be the same as PvE, you really need to fully understand/have experience in all aspects of PvP and be able to flesh it out onto a guide. We don't need basics, we need depth.

Deleted
    I can always help with the feral one when needed, just had a second feral join my guild (rare that any guild takes two!) and he's a quite well known feral (Nilem) so hopefully we can do some decent pve theorycrafting (we will be raiding pretty hardcore!)

10+ Year Old Account
    Bumping this.

Our bear guide hasn't been updated since last year, we need a new one.

I took over the resto one again after the new writer for MoP bailed but I'm not going to be updating it anymore so it would be nice if someone who still played could take it over.

Info in the OP, if you want to do one of them PM me.

I can start putting together the formatting and structure of my feral PVP guide for use on these forums if you'd like, I've written the one on the Official WoW Forums, so it should be mostly copy-paste from the BBC code and some better formatting (since the MMO-C forums are much more forgiving than the Blizzard ones). If that's something you'd like me to do I can start on it in the next few days. I'll send you a PM in-case you don't check this thread.

Our bear guide hasn't been updated since last year, we need a new one.
    Because updating for 3 different forum systems is annoying and time consuming.

The fact you don't allow multiple consecutive posts makes it worse :| Updating a single change means re-posting the entire thing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes, it's way easier to get ahold of me through PM. I don't have the time to read/do anything on the forums at all atm and PMs are easier for me to check. I had a bunch of PMs I looked through today so:

Resto guide has someone and is done. We have someone working on a feral PvP guide. We can still use someone to update/make a new bear pve guide and resto/balance pvp guides.

Having the main spec guides updated to the latest patch is most important though.

Quote Originally Posted by Arielle View Post
    Because updating for 3 different forum systems is annoying and time consuming.

The fact you don't allow multiple consecutive posts makes it worse :| Updating a single change means re-posting the entire thing.
    You can just edit the thread, but it's still really annoying having to rummage through blocks of code and text to figure out where to put stuff. I feel you. Annoying that almost every WoW site uses a different type of formatting too so it takes forever to move it. I hate bbcode.

15+ Year Old Account
    why not gaurdian pvp? it seems a valid spec to me nowdays
    TREE DURID IS 4 PEE

Quote Originally Posted by Elunedra View Post
    No real reason to bring a Guardian when a Feral can do their job just as well (or even better).

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Elunedra View Post
    Sadly due to the crappy system Blizzard invented for RBG's, Feral is a better FC than Guardian is, or better than any other tank spec for that matter.

If you meant anything other than RBG, just no.

10+ Year Old Account
    If someone wants to make a bear pvp guide go ahead, we just get a lot of requests for cat/tree/boomy ones.

Feral PvP guide finished. That took a lot longer than I thought; especially deleting all of Blizzard's necessary [ul] and [li] formattings, along with the item links. :3

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Balduvian View Post
    Sadly due to the crappy system Blizzard invented for RBG's, Feral is a better FC than Guardian is, or better than any other tank spec for that matter.

If you meant anything other than RBG, just no.
    some BG like the one where you got to pickup and keep orbs, are good for bear, as you are extremly hard to kill
    TREE DURID IS 4 PEE