Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    Originally danced before the harvest of crops.
    Ah, well that's kinda cool then.

I want shuffling for sylvari dance because they did it so fucken well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    I want shuffling for sylvari dance because they did it so fucken well.
    Srs. When I saw the others ones, honestly, I was less impressed by the timing.
    I hope you haven't forgotten my role in this little story. I'm the leading man. You know what they say about the leading man? He never dies.

If you give in to your impulses in this world, the price is that it changes your personality in the real world. The player and character are one and the same.

Quote Originally Posted by charlieprince View Post
    ...holy crap

well to be fair,the body type of pandas wouldnt make that dance so easy to put in the game.now the lack of moves is another thing but still pandas are quite fluid too.

I have to say like the GW1 dances a lot more. Asura is like the only nice one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DrakeWurrum View Post
    I think everybody knows which one wins.
    I didn't even go there all i can say is.. side by side?

..holy crap!

and check out the top comment on that video says it all really
    Last edited by charlieprince; 2012-08-22 at 01:46 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyur View Post
    I have to say like the GW1 dances a lot more. Asura is like the only nice one.
    Asura and Human are the only dances I find myself actually liking. The other three are a bit too... out there?
    I hope you haven't forgotten my role in this little story. I'm the leading man. You know what they say about the leading man? He never dies.

If you give in to your impulses in this world, the price is that it changes your personality in the real world. The player and character are one and the same.

10+ Year Old Account
    I love the fact that everyone has their tastes.. heck, there's people who even love the Charr dance which I thought was o_O

personally.. I'm thinking long and hard right now whether to make a norn male

a big ole fat norn male doing the carlton is simply gold

gold!

Twitter: @EsmeraldoC

Asura and Human are the only dances I find myself actually liking. The other three are a bit too... out there?
    I guess if you're going with pop culture references, sure, but the Charr dance looks like it could easily fit straight into the theme of the race. I think that's why I love it. They don't look goofy doing it at all, they look like they're supposed to be doing it.

10+ Year Old Account
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kjVqZkDZrgg
    that dance makes me scared, if charr screamed, i'd be done for pvp ;o;
    Last edited by barackopala; 2012-08-22 at 02:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Herecius View Post
    I guess if you're going with pop culture references, sure, but the Charr dance looks like it could easily fit straight into the theme of the race. I think that's why I love it. They don't look goofy doing it at all, they look like they're supposed to be doing it.
    I've lived in New Zealand for a while, I even learned the "dance"! To be honest it fits the Charr to the bone, the only crazy crazy one is the Norn one, buuut it's also one of the coolest.

I'm happy with all of them (Altho the shuffling stuff is getting kinda old, but they did it VERY well). But I would much rather see 1 dance per profession (even better if dif between gender), or at least race dances but distinct dances for each gender.

Norn and Asura are my favorite.

There was much rejoicing.And doing the carlton.
    Still a little disappointed that both sexes share the same dance.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Helryx View Post
    There was much rejoicing.And doing the carlton.
    Still a little disappointed that both sexes share the same dance.
    .......and here I thought Asuras were the craziest race

I don't even want to know what you silly norns were doing in that pic!!

:O

10+ Year Old Account
    I think everybody knows which one wins.
    Yes, except the females pandas (turning my new warrior main into one) have my favorite meme dance of the last 5 years.

But yes, I'm really loving the human dances. My female warrior looked awesome doing hers.

Not bad, think the music should start when Norn dance ingame.

They are all really well done. But I'm with a lot of you in that I wish there was a separate dance for each gender as well.

Quote Originally Posted by antonatsis View Post
    well to be fair,the body type of pandas wouldnt make that dance so easy to put in the game.now the lack of moves is another thing but still pandas are quite fluid too.
    I think the point is that the dance dev didn't even try to match the original dance. That sort of laziness, while small, says something about who's really trying and who isn't.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rivehn View Post
    Don't like the sylvari one, Not trying to be racist but i hate that type of dancing its horrible.
    WHAT?!?! The sylvari one is CLEARLY the best! Hell... it made me want to be a sylvari again lol... however dat shufflin.... it makes me very very happy!
    Quote Originally Posted by draykorinee View Post
    Youre in the mmo forums and you find mmos boring, Im heading on over to the twilight forums to add my unecessary and shallow 2 cents.

Welp... Rerolling Norn.