10+ Year Old Account

Help me choose a server

Hi everyone! I know that everyone is anticipating the release of GW2 but i need help, I have no idea what server to play on. I am from western australia and would like the most friendly server to me (latency and population wise). How would seafarers rest be for me latency wise cuz friends on the interwebz are playing on that server and would like to join them but i dont know how the latency would be. Cheers!
    And tell me what class your playing! I would like to know
    Last edited by nitewarlord; 2012-08-22 at 08:45 AM.

Right now http://www.asuralabs.com/serverPoll.php is probably your best bet. There you can figure out the type of stuff you want to do in the game. I am playing from Japan so I feel your pain when you want to play during a peakish hour, and have people on to do events with.

I have had no problem finding people during the BWE's at normal times for me.

Latency has been noticeable, but not nearly as bad as other games. I'm not quite sure why, but it doesn't feel as bad. You can take a looksy at my youtube channel and watch the buttons and compare them to when actions are done. They really aren't that bad. The hardest problem I had was going into lich form on my necromancer. As soon as I'd get in, the interp would estimate that I hit the get out of lich form because I mash until I see it being done.

chan: youtube.com/squirrelking101