View Poll Results: Have you ever been a troll?

Voters
116. This poll is closed
  • Yes

44 37.93%
  • No

72 62.07%
Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    Deleted

Have you ever done so bad in a game you started trolling?

What title says... Example: Sell all items get pure Zeal or wards... etcedera..

Honestly, no.

If I've been terribly unlucky or made some really early screw-ups, I just try to keep out of harm's way until either I'm able to challenge again, or until they win. I don't see the point in ruining the game for other people just because I'm having a bad game.

I've done it once.

I was playing with my friends (full premade) and we were just having fun, laughing a ton on Skype. I would never do it without a full premade.

I was playing Ryze and I did terribly. After a while I just started going 1v5 etc; screaming "RYYZEEE!!!". I'd try to steal Baron/Dragon with Flash and Ignite.. Stuff like that. I would also wait in brushes and when someone came by, I'd go them. Especially the fed enemy AD Carry, because "I'm Ryze with a ton of armor!!!!"...
    I ended up 3-34-5 or something like that. Ever since, whenever my friends or myself do bad, we call it a 'Ryze-moment'.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU'RE FUCKED. (Yes, it's my forums, I'm allowed to do that)

10+ Year Old Account
    No. Never. I play to win.

10+ Year Old Account
    oh ya. I decided to support and my brother decided to play ad carry. This was a role swap, and it went horribly wrong. We did get camped bottom but we were both very negative. We ended up swapping computers (he was home at the time) and we did a little better.

There was much activity in all chat though.

But usually no. I'll get a little mad at myself on skype sometimes, but I try not to troll. (unless it's a full premade and I know everyone in it. If we are obviously losing, like horribly, some zeals might appear, or ward art might happen)

The opposite, actually. I usually only "troll" if we're super far ahead. For example, our team was probably 10-2 so I just started building attack speed soraka.

If I'm not doing too hot, the LAST thing I need to do is make my team more frustrated and troll.

Played Karthus and just did terrible. I understood the whole idea of dying on top of them for defile, but I just rushed in to die instead of staying back and doing some damage before their tank rushed in. I think I went like 1/16/18 that game... It was bad. I eventually just went to them to die and push R because I was Karthus lol.

Deleted
    Yeah, once in a 5v5 bot game with 2 friends we all went troll builds and shit stats. The other 2 randoms even lost their lane so game ended pretty fast in the bots victory

Nope, I always try my hardest. It pisses my GF off because she says I dont play to have enough fun, that I take the game too seriously.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by lopk View Post
    The opposite, actually. I usually only "troll" if we're super far ahead. For example, our team was probably 10-2 so I just started building attack speed soraka.

If I'm not doing too hot, the LAST thing I need to do is make my team more frustrated and troll.
    10-2 isn't even an advantage. So easy to get back from, lol.

Yes. Bought 6 lots of potions then 6 lots of wards afterwards.

ne porvivajo nur mortigi tempo

10+ Year Old Account
    Nop... i hate when people act like a group of idiots... why would i want to act like one too?

10+ Year Old Account
    If I know it's over, and my team is full of trolls.
    I'll either ward the entire map, or just buy 6 different sets of boots, and call myself a centipede for the rest of the game.
    We stopped searching for monsters under our beds when we realized that they were inside us.

Tell me something, my friend. You ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight?

I don't troll. Ever. I might have bad games but I never troll around.

The only time I stopped helping my team was when they refused to help me on multiple occasions (this happened in a game). I just sat in base, cleared the creeps/wolves, watched them die, came in and last killed enemies when they were low. I wouldn't call it trolling. Just payback.
    Quote Originally Posted by Culnar
    Sometimes people act like blizzard is their friend who betrayed them and now they're pissed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Vulpei View Post
    Actually the backlash from pandas is because alot of the people didn't grow up.

Deleted
    I loathe trolls and I wish for them to get permabanned. No, I don't troll.

Deleted
    I've done it 2 times... Both were because our team was bad, i was like 1/10 already and i just wanted it to be over... 1st time was on Yi, where i just decided go dunking...
    The second time was the first time i played Mordekaiser, i put wards all over the map... (TF actually stole Baron with his Q because of my ward... Or perhaps because of his ult :P

---------- Post added 2012-08-23 at 08:17 AM ----------

Also i have to admit to having some quite strange build, of which my team called troll builds...
    Fiora 4xTiamat 1x IE and Boots... :P Could oneshot an entire team if they stacked... But they didn't...
    Hecarim going full out movement speed... Have done several of those things...

Have you done anything like that? Wierd builds? AD Swain, Annie or Malzahar?

10+ Year Old Account
    No, not yet... But who knows? That one Teemo might push me over the edge...

Deleted
    I've played with "troll" build players, but luckily most of them we're actually good enough to pull it off (1900 elo AD lux), or, well, not feed. It's completely different trolling from just building 6 boots and doing stupid shit causing a loss on purpose. In the first, your mentality is to win and play your best in a less than ideal setup, whereas the minset of the second is being a total asshat.

Deleted
    I've only trolled people, but never as far as going all pots or something like that -- unless we were about to lose, I would sometimes buy random stuff for lulz

Deleted
    Is people ae rude to me for an unlucky death or a random reason, I sometimes just feed until surrender