Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    This would be so funny if you were a dude. And sad at the same time.
    I think I'd beat Annie.

Deleted
    Whenever things go terribly in my games and I need to vent some rage out, I play on my smurph which is dedicated to only playing leblanc. I´m a terrible person :/

Quote Originally Posted by Thallidomaniac View Post
    Is he zooming at his butt, chest, or crotch?
    All of them. He also says that he wants to tongue punch Annie's fart box.
    <-- That is otterly adorable.

Deleted
    I'm new and I still play with bots because I've too high expectations of myself but not enough skill to back it up

Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    This would be so funny if you were a dude. And sad at the same time.
    Mhmmmm... man boobies.... *drowl*

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Niku View Post
    Mhmmmm... man boobies.... *drowl*
    Sadly, I don't think I'll have man boobs that can rival Gragas' beautiful chest.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

Deleted
    Sadly, I don't think I'll have man boobs that can rival Gragas' beautiful chest.
    Sadly, my other half could probably complete with that one.

I secretly like playing Darius.
    Last edited by hasslehoof; 2012-08-25 at 02:45 AM.

Deleted
    I play Dunkmaster Yi sometimes to piss people off,
    I shout DEMACIA! in all chat every time I kill someone as Garen,
    I avoid playing support like the plague,
    I spam kurwa whenever some polish person speaks polish,
    I comment about people's builds and question them whenever I feel like it,
    I hate people that pick Nidalee and Soraka support whenever I'm the AD Carry.

Yeah that's alot isn't it? At least I'm honest :/

Deleted
    If people are so narrow minded and petty they complain about KS i let them die if i play support only to say "oh, i was just giving you room so i didnt take your kill".

Deleted
    I'll call out people who thinks Jayce can go pure AD Carry. Guys, he cant, get over it, it's retarded how shit it is. Rather Swain AD, atleast he's somewhat viable compared to.
    I always either play Leona, Blitz, Lux, or, if I feel somewhat derped, Soraka. None other than these.
    I will always shout "LAZERBEAMZ" or the likes when I kill someone with Lux' ultimate. Always. Same goes for Cho, always say "NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM" if I devour someone.
    If I someone speaks a foreign language (besides English, derp), and if I recognize it, I go to google translator and translate "I have an Eiffel Tower in my pants." and c/p it to them.
    I hate the term 'SS', the shortening is fucking retarded and makes no sense. I call miss/missing X/mia X.

When the game starts to get bad and I know it's over I sell my shit and buy sight wards or Hearts of gold.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by hasslehoof View Post
    I secretly like playing Darius.
    Gasp! That is a horrible secret indeed. You must go to Mount Doom and plunge that secret in your mind in it's fiery depths so that this secret cannot be heard ever again. Then you must make a new LoL account and never ever EVER!!! play Darius again.

Hey everyone

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Duronos View Post
    Gasp! That is a horrible secret indeed. You must go to Mount Doom and plunge that secret in your mind in it's fiery depths so that this secret cannot be heard ever again. Then you must make a new LoL account and never ever EVER!!! play Darius again.

I've heard worse. People telling others to commit suicide for playing terribly in a game, people telling that they should die like the Jews in the Holocaust for playing an "inferior champion", (i.e. MF or Sivir instead of Graves or Corki) people wishing that someone would get raped in real-life for "not following the meta" in Normal matches...
    Last edited by Thallidomaniac; 2012-08-25 at 06:58 AM.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

I've heard worse. People telling others to commit suicide for playing terribly in a game, people telling that they should die like the Jews in the Holocaust for playing an "inferior champion", (i.e. MF or Sivir instead of Graves or Corki) people wishing that someone would get raped in real-life for "not following the meta" in Normal matches...
    People also wish you get cancer if you "KS" even though both of you did the same about of damage to that target. People not sharing buffs because apparently, blue is better on Nocturne instead of Ryze mid game and red is better on Mundo instead of Varus mid game. People call your mom a cheap whore when you do something not to their liking. People say your sister was in a gangbang with 10 guys from 10 different countries. And so much more interesting and fun stuff!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Culnar
    Sometimes people act like blizzard is their friend who betrayed them and now they're pissed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Vulpei View Post
    Actually the backlash from pandas is because alot of the people didn't grow up.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackroo View Post
    I hate the term 'SS', the shortening is fucking retarded and makes no sense. I call miss/missing X/mia X.
    Actually it makes a ton of sense. I can tap num-enter>ss>num-enter within literally less than half a second, in the middle of a fight, without stopping lasthitting, without moving my hand from qwer and mouse, pretty much while asleep and with closed eyes. Anything that uses the further right side of keyboard, like [m] or [i] in "MIA", WILL take more time, regardless of how fast you can type - after all no matter how big your hands are you ain't gonna reach those keys from far left, forcing you to move the entire arm. If you use typing to communicate in a game where you can die in one second you'd better make sure it's as fast and efficient as possible instead of being concerned with how pretty it looks.
    Last edited by mmocab3a46fee3; 2012-08-25 at 03:59 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    Actually it makes a ton of sense. I can tap num-enter>ss>num-enter within literally less than half a second, in the middle of a fight, without stopping lasthitting, without moving my hand from qwer and mouse, pretty much while asleep and with closed eyes. Anything that uses the further right side of keyboard, like [m] or [i] in "MIA", WILL take more time, regardless of how fast you can type - after all no matter how big your hands are you ain't gonna reach those keys from far left, forcing you to move the entire arm. If you use typing to communicate in a game where you can die in one second you'd better make sure it's as fast and efficient as possible instead of being concerned with how pretty it looks.
    Alright, first off, you cant type 'ss' within half of a second, sorry.

Anyways, it doesn't make sense to ME because 'ss' isn't short for anything related to 'missing', it's the the 2 ss's from the word. Doesn't matter how pretty it looks, it just doesn't make sense to me. And it has to make sense.

Also, I hate when people abuse the word "literally". It is annoying beyond any reason.

I bought morgana just because she looked cool, I had no idea she was an op champion.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackroo View Post
    Alright, first off, you cant type 'ss' within half of a second, sorry.

Anyways, it doesn't make sense to ME because 'ss' isn't short for anything related to 'missing', it's the the 2 ss's from the word. Doesn't matter how pretty it looks, it just doesn't make sense to me. And it has to make sense.

Also, I hate when people abuse the word "literally". It is annoying beyond any reason.
    Actually I can, I'd appreciate if you did not post wrong assumptions made of no basis at all other than your poor understanding of the matter. I used the word "literally" because I CAN tap num enter and [s] twice each within less than half a second. It's not abuse of the word, it's the proper usage, I'm sure you can do it as well - if not now then with a little bit of practice. It's actually easy to type entire, legit words using less than a second per if you use both hands and have some practice, typing "ss" is just brainless, automated process taking -no- time at all.

Also, it does not really matter whether it's a legitimate abbreviation - in a game where each split second counts there's no luxury of putting the looks above practicality. "ss" is several times faster than "missing" (or even "mia") and lets you keep your fingers on the ever-so-important qwer and mouse; moreover no matter how little sense you think it makes everyone knows what it means and the message will be passed across if you use it. The prime purpose of chat in team games is to facilitate teamwork, and the little, short "ss" is the best option you have from purely pragmatic point of view.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzual View Post
    The reason ss is used is because it is so easy and quick to type. (It also pretty easy to type in half a second if you're using numpad enter). It doesn't really make sense and some other things fit more, but they also take longer to type.

It really is more for convenience than anything
    Oh, I know that. It just bugs me, so I wont use it. That's all there is to it.

I dont think you guys realize just how fast "half a second" actually is. You cant do it having to move your hands from the mouse to the keyboard takes half a second alone. Anyway, stupid arguement.