Deleted

Guild Wars PvP /gear?

Hi all , i've been playing wow for about 5 years but grown tired of it so decided i might as well give Guild Wars 2 a try. Never played the first one but i read up alot on the second and is it true that for PvP you : Start at Max level?
    Everyone has the same gear?
    If so then can you acquire new pieces of gear? because someone told me that they want to keep it that everyone has to have the same gear so someone can't just out gear another player then issue WTFpwn.
    Lastly if you can't get new pieces of gear what is the reward for winning PvP ?

10+ Year Old Account
    You do get gear rewards for pvp. The difference is that they only LOOK cooler. They do not make you more powerful.

Quote Originally Posted by Niwoe View Post
    You do get gear rewards for pvp. The difference is that they only LOOK cooler. They do not make you more powerful.
    As per: http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/PvP_reward

Deleted
    I'd guess some pieces have little more power instead of crit for example?

Quote Originally Posted by Iamcute View Post
    I'd guess some pieces have little more power instead of crit for example?
    No. Stats are from gemstones/sigils/etc, so you will not get pieces of gear with different stats from PvPing. EVERYTHING is available as far as stats/skills go as soon as you enter sPvP, no one has ANY advantage besides personal skill and personal experience.