Thread: Two Princes?

Two Princes?

Having taken the initiative to go after some achievements and break the 10k achievement point barrier (Sitting on 9190 atm) before MoP, I began browsing through some achievements whilst on a lengthy flight from Orgrimmar to Gadgetzan. On my way however, I noted the achievements regarding Wrathion's quest line, which will be on-going throughout MoP. One of which in particular caught my eye; Chapter 3: Two Princes.

Any thoughts as to what this might entail? Perhaps Wrathion wasn't as good as he thought in killing his 'family'? Or perhaps Deathwing managed to have Sinestra squeeze out a final, hidden egg at some point in Cataclysm? Certainly seems to be an interesting plot twist, never mind his 'War' which looks as though it will be coming in the second major content update of the expansion (presuming the Wrathion story progresses on a major patch basis).

I think I read somewhere that that's in reference to himself and Prince Anduin Wynn.

Remember that he was only killing (or rather having us kill) the ones he knew about. There's still the Outlands Netherwing and Black Dragonflights.

Quote Originally Posted by Alenarien View Post
    Having taken the initiative to go after some achievements and break the 10k achievement point barrier (Sitting on 9190 atm) before MoP, I began browsing through some achievements whilst on a lengthy flight from Orgrimmar to Gadgetzan. On my way however, I noted the achievements regarding Wrathion's quest line, which will be on-going throughout MoP. One of which in particular caught my eye; Chapter 3: Two Princes.

Any thoughts as to what this might entail? Perhaps Wrathion wasn't as good as he thought in killing his 'family'? Or perhaps Deathwing managed to have Sinestra squeeze out a final, hidden egg at some point in Cataclysm? Certainly seems to be an interesting plot twist, never mind his 'War' which looks as though it will be coming in the second major content update of the expansion (presuming the Wrathion story progresses on a major patch basis).
    I am guessing the two princes are Wrathion and the other Anduin. They may do something together. Idk. sounds like patch 5.2 stuff thugh.

Here's to hoping for Sabellian's return.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    There's two princes it could mean.

Sabellian - Deathwing's last living son, who Blizzard DOES know exists.

Anduin - Who's also trying to stop the war.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

I'm pretty sure it's Prince Anduin. They're already both on Pandaria and they have common goals.