Thread: Asura - WTF?

Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Haters gotta hate because they're not this cute.

Quote Originally Posted by DrakeWurrum View Post
    Doesn't look ugly to me.

those are some beautiful goblins u have there
    Photo Website: http://www.jeremynative.com Please check out

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mif View Post
    Haters gotta hate because they're not this cute.
    Mif wins. /thread
    I hope you haven't forgotten my role in this little story. I'm the leading man. You know what they say about the leading man? He never dies.

If you give in to your impulses in this world, the price is that it changes your personality in the real world. The player and character are one and the same.

Deleted
    It's ok, you can focus on killing them first in battlegrounds or WvsW

Your opinion, tough luck, don't care, personally don't mind them, but not my cup o' tea.

I'll take Asuras over gnomes with no definition, humans with forearms the size of their thighs(same with orcs) or Tauren with 2d hair. Seriously, liking a race is subjective, but you can recognize when a race is well designed, and all of GW 2s races are that.
    Last edited by Dodrin; 2012-08-22 at 07:28 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dodrin View Post
    humans with forearms the size of their thighs(same with orcs)
    Goblin and troll forearms are longer than their thighs, sadly.
    I hope you haven't forgotten my role in this little story. I'm the leading man. You know what they say about the leading man? He never dies.

If you give in to your impulses in this world, the price is that it changes your personality in the real world. The player and character are one and the same.

I'd be Ugly everyday if I could do this.
    Last edited by sixkills; 2012-08-22 at 07:29 PM.
    {broken sig link}

10+ Year Old Account
    BTW, until I see this happening to GW2 races, GW2 players can continue to complain about pandas.

Not that I hate pandas. I've been wanting Pandaren since I first joined WoW.
    Last edited by DrakeWurrum; 2012-08-22 at 07:30 PM.

Asura looks realy good but since i can never get to play small looking race.I love looking at the huge armor thats why i rolled orc in vanilla.Big ass shoulders

Quote Originally Posted by jeremynative View Post
    Exactly, they're not ugly

Quote Originally Posted by Ryngo Blackratchet View Post
    Yeah, Rhandric is right, as usual.

I happen to like the Asura. You can make them really cute or downright ugly/scary kinda like gremlins.

Also, GW 2 wins the race competition simply because of these little guys

Quote Originally Posted by rhandric View Post
    Exactly, they're not ugly
    That male one sure is. Reminds me of a ventriloquist puppet.

male Asura
    Last edited by Biske; 2012-08-22 at 07:37 PM.
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.
    Also, it's should HAVE. NOT "should of". "Should of" doesn't even make sense. If you think you should own a cat, do you say "I should of a cat" or "I should have a cat"? Do you HAVE cats, or do you OF cats?

The only reason the races are like this is cuz they were in the original Guild Wars D: Incase any1 didn't play it, Asura were in it, as were Charr, Norn and Humans, Sylvari are strange :P lol But, getting back on topic, Asura are so cute D:! Playing one on Saturday

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Biske View Post
    That male one sure is. Reminds me of a ventriloquist puppet.
    Looks fine to me. Stop using bookah standards!

Quote Originally Posted by DrakeWurrum View Post
    BTW, until I see this happening to GW2 races, GW2 players can continue to complain about pandas.

Not that I hate pandas. I've been wanting Pandaren since I first joined WoW.

I really shouldn't have taken a drink of tea as i clicked on your link, doesn't feel so good coming out my nose.

To an Asura, you're ugly and ridiculous looking.

I remember a thread like this awhile back where people trivialized, and then defenders defended with over-trivialization. And then it came down to no matter what race was made, it always looked like something else, and no race can ever be original in the history/future of gaming or fantasy.

I'm pretty sure the OP and others basically want a race of spiders or birds that just look like spiders and birds and have no features in common with a humanoid. Because if they did, they'd be called elves or humans.

How about Quaggan? Oh they're just whale people, so not original.

Please, anyone who is complaining, show me a race anywhere you think is original and I'll tell you "This feature makes it look like this" and is "ugly".

>Asura
    >Ugly

Uuuuuh no.