Thread: Asura - WTF?

Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I was inspired by Gadget from RR when making my Asura Mesmer. I think she is adorable. <3

Quote Originally Posted by WorldofWorkcraft View Post

How about Quaggan?
    I love quaggan, they're the cutest things ever. Like grey beluga whales or some short-nosed dolphin.
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.
    Also, it's should HAVE. NOT "should of". "Should of" doesn't even make sense. If you think you should own a cat, do you say "I should of a cat" or "I should have a cat"? Do you HAVE cats, or do you OF cats?

I want to be a...

Because a Hylek Lionguard looks freaking awesome...hahaha. And the tongue thing. C'mon now.
    Last edited by WorldofWorkcraft; 2012-08-22 at 07:59 PM.

I want to be a...

-snip-

Because a Hylek Lionguard looks freaking awesome...hahaha. And the tongue thing. C'mon now.
    A battletoad!
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.
    Also, it's should HAVE. NOT "should of". "Should of" doesn't even make sense. If you think you should own a cat, do you say "I should of a cat" or "I should have a cat"? Do you HAVE cats, or do you OF cats?

I want to be a...

Froglok was my favorite race in EQ I.

I also think they are cool. I will definitely be making one

Quote Originally Posted by Biske View Post
    I love quaggan, they're the cutest things ever. Like grey beluga whales or some short-nosed dolphin.
    Have you heard the quaggan swimming song?

Quote Originally Posted by yoomi View Post
    butbut.. so cute :3

That's one hell of a (fan?)art.

Quote Originally Posted by Lurker87 View Post
    Nope, why? :O

Deleted
    I listened to it all summer long. It's not at all hypnotising, it makes you strong.

10+ Year Old Account
    I really hope Asura get to have Quaggan as a racial sympathy choice
    Last edited by Mif; 2012-08-22 at 08:07 PM.

Deleted
    Too bad for you then, because you'll be missing out on a great game.

Quote Originally Posted by Biske View Post
    Nope, why? :O
    Here it is, looped for one hour. I bet you can't make it 5 mins lol.

http://youtu.be/oZdvDKuJE8Q
    Last edited by Lurker87; 2012-08-22 at 08:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ajoram View Post
    Even though all my friends keep telling me about how awesome GW2 is going to be, I have to facepalm everytime I see a screenshot of an Asura...

It has to be the most ugly, stupid-looking race I've ever seen in any game I've ever played.

As much as I would like to join my friends in GW2 I just can't get over it....
    I feel the same way but you can choose from other races and play with your friends just fine.

15+ Year Old Account
    Haven't really followed GW2, but that's certainly not what I expected to see when I clicked on this thread on the main page. In Hindu and Buddhist cosmology, asuras are big, warring demons with six arms.

These guys remind me a lot of Stitch, with a hint of FFXI tarutaru thrown in.

+

The hylek guy looks cool, though. I always wanted to play a froglok in Everquest but never got the expansion that unlocked them.
    Last edited by Kathranis; 2012-08-22 at 08:11 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mif View Post
    I really hope Asura get to have Quaggan as a racial sympathy choice
    That would be my choice for sympathy. Too bad there cant be Sylvari racial sympathy, I would like to make up for the Asura torturing the first Sylvari they met, in the belief it was just a new plant sort to be experimented with.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethas View Post
    I feel the same way but you can choose from other races
    Exactly. It always amuses me that people don't understand that the reason MMO's have wildly varied races is so that hopefully everyone will find a race that appeals to them.

Deleted
    Personally I dont like the little runts, I have this urge to punt them....

But meh, I just wont play one. Sylvari will be my go to race, though I plan on charr and humans too.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kathranis View Post
    Haven't really followed GW2
    You should read the info thread and join us, you seem like a nice guy so you'll fit in well
    Last edited by Mif; 2012-08-22 at 08:15 PM.

Here it is, looped for one hour. I bet you can't make it 5 mins lol.

http://youtu.be/oZdvDKuJE8Q
    Why does that swimming quaggan look so damn cute?