Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10 on my wizard.

Quote Originally Posted by DeltrusDisc View Post
    You won't find those anymore in Inferno now that 1.05 has launched. Most stuff is ilevel 60 or above. Lowest it can be is ilevel 58.
    I am definitely happy about that change. It aggrevated the crap out of me. My first ilvl 52 was a bow.

Deleted
    So I did it, finally!

http://i.imgur.com/Hgocd.jpg
    Last edited by Pendulous; 2012-12-16 at 05:54 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I just broke 40. I stopped for awhile, and was farming Act 1, which is a bad way to go for XP. Started using Apathy's suggestions in Act 3, and it's going better. However, I don't have an XP gem in my helm. Takes 4 or so full runs for a level right now.

Deleted
    85. Wish I would have more time to reach 100 before PvP comes out but I guess with holidays and stuff coupled with the fact Blizzard have been delaying the release since forever anyway I might be able to do it regardless. Not even sure why I'm doing it, no one I know is even remotely interest enough in the game to play PvP properly and to be honest I'm not even sure I am.

Just hit 20 on my barb, but I don't play very often. I only do one, maybe two Alkaizer runs per day.
    Quote Originally Posted by Precursor View Post
    "Fall of therzane....." ....um what? if that woman fell , god help us it will be the second cataclysm
    Words that lots of people don't seem to know the definition of:
    "Troll", "Rehash", "Casual", "Dead", "Dying", "Exploit".

58, Finding my 5th lvl 58 wizard head legendary kinda destroyed my motivation.
    People don't forgive, they forget. - Rust Cohle

Deleted
    19, gonna go ding 20 now.
    Liking this grind so far :>

29 it's so boring at times least with that i can make about 2mil a run selling everything

Monk now 77, DH 28 and new in the ring my WD with 0 but increasing������

10+ Year Old Account
    I just returned a few days ago, so I only have 2. xD

What Paragon level do you have to be to start finding Legendaries and decent rares? My monk just hit 38 and has only found 7 legendaries, all of which were brimstoned and hasnt sold a single rare for more than 500k. Am I flagged for bad drops?

---------- Post added 2012-12-17 at 07:51 PM ----------

[/COLOR]
    Quote Originally Posted by Dabrix32 View Post
    What Paragon level do you have to be to start finding Legendaries and decent rares? My monk just hit 38 and has only found 7 legendaries, all of which were brimstoned and hasnt sold a single rare for more than 500k. Am I flagged for bad drops?
    dont do high MP. just go MP1 and farm faster, then u will see something like 1 legendary every 3 hour i guess
    Last edited by Schalde; 2012-12-17 at 06:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dabrix32 View Post
    Random loot is random.

But there is no "magic Paragon level for finding Legendaries". Paragon level just gives you more MF which increases chances of legendary drops.

The best way to farm is to do MP1 and use Alkaizer's Route (google it). I'm only paragon 20 and I find a legendary every 2-3 runs on average, and each run only takes about 25 minutes. As for rares, those are random...no real way of increasing the chances of good rolls.
    "Fall of therzane....." ....um what? if that woman fell , god help us it will be the second cataclysm

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vook View Post
    Random loot is random.

But there is no "magic Paragon level for finding Legendaries". Paragon level just gives you more MF which increases chances of legendary drops.

The best way to farm is to do MP1 and use Alkaizer's Route (google it). I'm only paragon 20 and I find a legendary every 2-3 runs on average, and each run only takes about 25 minutes. As for rares, those are random...no real way of increasing the chances of good rolls.
    Well, you're also a barbarian....

Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    Well, you're also a barbarian....
    Other classes should just learn how to whirlwind.

Its too bad people can level up on lower mp lvls. One of the things that made a 99 in d2 challenging was only big D and de seis would yield xp. Blizzard missed big time once again with its paragon levels.

A better system would allow people to lvl to 10 on mp0, then xp decreases immensely. When you hit 90, you will have to be doing mp9-10 in order to level, proving your actually a good player, not someone who just plays a lot.

43 dh, 43barb, 14 wd.

10+ Year Old Account
    I wanna say 36 on my main

I don't have the patience to farm MP1 all day and all night for exp >_<
    “Alcohol may be man's worst enemy, but the bible says love your enemy." ~Frank Sinatra

Paragon level is currently 34.

Quote Originally Posted by chadwix View Post
    A better system would allow people to lvl to 10 on mp0, then xp decreases immensely. When you hit 90, you will have to be doing mp9-10 in order to level, proving your actually a good player, not someone who just plays a lot.
    Paragon Level was not added to create elitism. It was added (imo) due to complaints of there being no further progression past level 60. That and, if you do a farming run and get nothing good, then your time was wasted. Compared to D2, where it was really fucking hard to get to level 99, so even if you didn't get any items from farming, you'd still be making some sort of progress towards level 99.

And so, even if you don't get any good items in D3, you're still getting paragon EXP. It wasn't added to create some kind of "skill number".