Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Level 10, seen 2 set rings (sold for combined $131.00 on RMAH) and 1 Legendary Source (The Occulus). It is up on RMAH for 250 at the moment. It's pretty darn good.

Deleted
    1, and will remain that way I think.

I just hit 3 and doubt will go any further. I don't see this keeping anyone who came backs attention much longer. As for drops, just 3x more crap...

6 but now trying to get my 60 Druid to 80 before the patch hits (EU).
    And with 5.0.4 I doubt I will go any further in paragon levels for a while^^.

10+ Year Old Account
    Almost 7, not a single piece of gear worth more than a couple hundred thousand, no legendaries.

10+ Year Old Account
    I am at 5 atm, not really been playing a whole ton either. I will honestly probably never get past 20ish, maybe if a sudden even frees up hours of my time....but most likely not.

0 Tried to play after the patch couldn't even bother to get a lvl.

---------- Post added 2012-08-27 at 04:24 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    Almost 7, not a single piece of gear worth more than a couple hundred thousand, no legendaries.
    Not to sound rude but what keeps you playing at this point?
    Last edited by IIamaKing; 2012-08-27 at 04:21 AM.
    READ and be less Ignorant.

Deleted
    Dont lose faith. Ive found 9 legendarys since patch (all crap though - except a twohander with MF wich my hireling is using now) - and sold for around 25mill rares.
    And im the one feeling unlucky amongst my friends.
    Ive been playing abit with a irl friend in the weekend - he has around 40 mf and 5 paragon less than i have. He started out with finding a pair of Blackthornes boots. Later - in one game - he found a Stormshield with crit AND a 400 something top dmg Oculus with amazing stats. He sold the Oculus for 250 eu - first time he sold something on rmah. Then to top it off, he found Tal Rashas helmet with decent stat before bedtime. Suddenly i felt really unlucky lol.
    I think they not only upped the drop rate on legendarys - they prolly doubled it - and then, again.... Time will tell, but my guess is that most ppl will have found one of the new uber legendary/set items within a month or so - ofc they wont be as valuable as they are now. But nonetheles, you will find something great at some point.

Deleted
    I havn't found anything useable, and it pretty much felt like it was pre-patch so I cashed out..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by IIamaKing View Post
    Not to sound rude but what keeps you playing at this point?
    Not rude, because I honestly don't know anymore.

Nothing has changed, lev2 but still getting useless drops, is there a point to this?

I'm on 10 and it's taken a fairly significant amount of time. Don't really see how people are up in 30's and above.

Deleted
    I'm on 0 lvl with 3 bars. Played a bit and then i realised i got better and more profitable things to do.
    Though my friend is 33lvl

10+ Year Old Account
    Just got to act 4 on normal difficulty so......none.
    For the night is dark and full of terrors

Not rude, because I honestly don't know anymore.
    Your response got an audible LOL out of me.
    READ and be less Ignorant.

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    OoOOOO made 200$ ~Manical laughter~ Selling SoJ for 80$ then a GG ring for 120$

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO PaRaGoNz

Anyway uh enough bragging I should be 32 by today if I don't get bored but today I'm going out to a buffet :3

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by IIamaKing View Post
    Your response got an audible LOL out of me.
    Maybe it's that whole "the next great item is right around the corner" BS that they spew actually keeps me playing. Maybe it's because I'm just that incredibly bored.
    Quote Originally Posted by -Apathy- View Post

Anyway uh enough bragging I should be 32 by today if I don't get bored but today I'm going out to a buffet :3
    After all that, you're buying, right?

Quote Originally Posted by -Apathy- View Post

So really now, how many hours do you actually put in a day?

Maybe it's that whole "the next great item is right around the corner" BS that they spew actually keeps me playing. Maybe it's because I'm just that incredibly bored.
    I keep asking myself why I'm still playing too. Most the time I disconnect during an act3 run because I end up idling for too long. Anyway I will be trying out GW2 tonight and I've just bought SC2 so I have no shortage of games to play. But the gear grind in D3 is addictive, even if I'm not enjoying it anymore :S

The loot I've got is laughable but I know it's worse for a lot of people, I've seen 2 legendaries since patch (both absolute garbage - Skycutter and Hellrack - puke), 2 flawless star plans and 1 radiant star ruby plan. Yellow items probably sold for 5m all up...

Level 11 paragon now, ~130% base MF (205% with NV), switch out to 375% for most elite kills (only time I don't is when I accidentally kill them too fast with ToC)
    Last edited by nightshark; 2012-08-28 at 01:05 AM.