Page 1 of 19
... LastLast

What is your paragon level atm?

Was just curious to see how the paragon leveling progress is going.

I am currently level 3.
    Last edited by Marooned; 2012-08-22 at 07:52 PM.

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Level 1 /10char

Level 4 but dont really feel like playing any more, havent played much today.

Deleted
    I am still debating with myself whether I want to return back. I really like this Paragon shit, it should have been there since the beggining. But on the other hand the game is really nerfed now since the 1st few weeks when I played, so I would probably be doing nothing but effortless grinding... Dunno.
    Last edited by mmoc6af618f320; 2012-08-22 at 08:53 PM.

Deleted
    Level 1 for now and cannot play anymore.
    Gonna take a while to get to 100 !

Two. Woohoo!
    Quote Originally Posted by Henry Ford
    Thinking is the hardest work there is, which is probably why few engage in it.
    This explains a lot.

10+ Year Old Account
    in Limbo... damn the Wi-fi is expensive here...
    Zero... gave up on the game a long time ago.. too little too late for me from blizz on this one.

Quote Originally Posted by Caylis View Post
    Zero... gave up on the game a long time ago.. too little too late for me from blizz on this one.
    Never got this term. People seem to drop the game and never pick it up again even though it would be free to do so.
    Quote Originally Posted by Henry Ford
    Thinking is the hardest work there is, which is probably why few engage in it.
    This explains a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by Caylis View Post
    Also don't really get why you would post this. I mean, if you are no longer interested in the game, then so be it. But there are people that are, and just adding a "more hate to the fire" post doesn't really add to the conversation. Just adds doom and gloom.

Again, if you're not interested anymore, that's ok. It's just that people that are still interested would probably rather not hear anymore hate than there already is.

10+ Year Old Account
    just dinged 5

If it had shipped with it, 100. I would be hard at work to get there, if not there already. Now? 0

0, I have played the same "maps" enough, and reaching some paragon level is not going to change that.

Shouldn't it be KIN raiders level?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Argantyr View Post
    0, I have played the same "maps" enough, and reaching some paragon level is not going to change that.
    Yeh I would have to agree with this statement on the matter.

Personally I'm level 2, but honestly, I'm already burnt out again.

i see what you did there
    Quote Originally Posted by Kazlofski View Post
    Shouldn't it be KIN raiders level?
    This bro quit the game but still loves the game and will be back for MoP!

Did my act 1 farm route once earlier (woods, graveyard, jailer, butcher).

Tried the game last night for about 30 minutes and quit again. Lost all hope of it ever being good and uninstalled once and for all.

1, and I got that because I was trying to see how long it would take to get an upgrade. I was slightly surprised I got one that fast but I also realized, which is what I figured would happen before D3 even came out, in a gaming world of the FPS games that try and push reality, the ever changing RPGs, Racing, open world, hell even fishing and hunting games. An endless grinding game just isn't my forte anymore, I enjoyed it 10 years ago when I didn't have a computer to run the latest and greatest games. Now that I do, mostly because the costs of hardware has dropped drastically and the advances in technology in the past 10 years, Diablo 3 feels like a relic. I'm not saying the game isn't probably fun as hell to some but for me it's just not there.

Me: Nearly 2 and a half *Big smile*
    Lady from "Computer says no": So you're at two?!
    Me: Yes.....*turns head to the ground in shame*
    Lady: Ghhhh *annoyed grunt*
    WoW characters that need/deserve to get killed/punished/otherwise removed from the story: Tirion(dead now), Thrall, Malfurion, Sylvanas(soon?), Jaina, Tyrande