Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    almost 3. but tbh. with gw2. borderlands 2. mop and loads of other shit coming out. i doubt i will ever see paragon lvl 10

Quote Originally Posted by Eggowaffles View Post
    GW2 Fanatics will take any chance to get a popshot on Blizzard, that is why he came here to say it.
    I'm a GW2 fanatic but I still like to play various Blizzard games. You're not limited to liking one game...

Don't understand the hate on D3

D3 did what I expected it to be, a time filler I can play whenever I like and still make progress towards my characters. Now with paragon levels, it's even better! For ppl with alternate MF gear, this may be pointless. For players like me who has only 1 and 1 set of gear, it spells out to be "the more you level, the more chance of you getting better gear". Awesome! If RMAH pays for itself, I have a game that runs with free patches, content upgrades.

And I got it free from year contract with WoW, which I am playing anyway.

I'm at 5 atm. Having some fun, hopefully I don't burn myself out. Its kinda nice knowing even if I found crap items I still get some exp for paragon.

10+ Year Old Account
    0 been leveling alts. got one of the new legendary's though
    Inactive Wow Player Raider.IO | Inactive D3 Player | Permanent Retired EVE Player | Inactive Wot Player | Retired Openraid Raid Leader| Inactive Overwatch Player | Inactive HotS player | Youtube / Twitter | Steam | My Setup

Zero since I am still deciding if I should start playing again.

10+ Year Old Account
    Right now, 10. The portrait is underwhelming.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Maelstrom51 View Post
    I'm a GW2 fanatic but I still like to play various Blizzard games. You're not limited to liking one game...
    Indeed. I play alot of MMOs still I love WoW etc. And other games that are Like diablo also. (Torchlight)
    And Paragon Level: Mine is at zero. Motherboard crashed couple weeks ago. Sent it to retailer. Been two weeks now. -.-

Might consider trying Diablo again. And instant quit again. <:
    Last edited by mmoc2dd122708e; 2012-08-23 at 06:22 AM.

Level 6. Gotten a legendary and a set item. Made about 40m so far. Very lucky, loving the changes.

Deleted
    lvl 3, did not get that much play yesterday not gonna rush it

Level 1 only, just continue farming of Act1 and Act2 for fun and get XP. I am just playing the game and Paragons will come.

On the other side, with GW just 2 days ahead, not sure how many people will play D3..

10+ Year Old Account
    I did a farm run of Act 1 and gained half a level, and became bored..
    Then I tried to go back to my Act 3 progression, and saw that nothing had changed, and got bored..

So, half way to level 1.....

Quote Originally Posted by FuxieDK View Post
    Then I tried to go back to my Act 3 progression, and saw that nothing had changed, and got bored..

You didn't feel the difference in act3? I thought it was huge. Both in damage intake, and it was a lot less annoying chasing down casters and such.

Paragon level 6 here, from three act3 runs.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BoomChickn View Post
    Never got this term. People seem to drop the game and never pick it up again even though it would be free to do so.
    If they added new zones players may return, adding extra levels is not new content. If you think it is, it is very bad content.

Deleted
    Level 1 and going, did inferno act 1 from the very beginning to caves of Arranae, thoroughly enjoyed it with my wd and dogs and gargantuan, they never died, no matter what elite pack we stumbled upon.

Quote Originally Posted by Blublazefire View Post
    Also don't really get why you would post this. I mean, if you are no longer interested in the game, then so be it. But there are people that are, and just adding a "more hate to the fire" post doesn't really add to the conversation. Just adds doom and gloom.

Again, if you're not interested anymore, that's ok. It's just that people that are still interested would probably rather not hear anymore hate than there already is.
    And for people who are planning to buy the game this is opinion they should consider. So yeah actually if you don't like the game and you played it POST. Becuase for new people this is info they should use before buying.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rogge View Post
    You didn't feel the difference in act3? I thought it was huge. Both in damage intake, and it was a lot less annoying chasing down casters and such.
    Nope, seriously.. No change what so ever..

First 2 quests in A3 (fires and catapults) are piss easy.. Decenting through the keep (I didn't even get to level 2) is brutal as ever..
    I can farm A2, without any problems..

Toon --> http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/F...78/hero/535363

Deleted
    I'm level 2.

Quote Originally Posted by FuxieDK View Post

That's exactly the same experience I had .

A scratch frm lvl 8 and they take servers down QQ

10+ Year Old Account
    4 on both my demon hunter and wizard. been playing a bunch with my friend since tuesday